It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Dropping down from perfect Infinity to create this universe so that we could exist in the first place is an unimaginable price to pay as well.
We should thank Him for hosting this party and giving us the opportunity and ability to take this all in and reach the greatest Heights.
We were given Free Will some most evil creatures used it for Darkness. If they would have used it for the good we would be living in a much brighter world.
Whoever wants to be for the light let them step up and shine.
All starts with a choice.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

... yeah ... but the kids, then, and now, had no choice in their destinies.

Not easy to sort the justice or good in these cases.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
Interesting random facts.

1. People (specifically kids) have been disappearing in national forests for years.

2. US military have been trained for underground warfare recently.

3. Tons of recent earthquakes in Idaho at exactly 10.0km depth. Many under a national park.

4. President trump has stated in recent address "don't you want these people going back to work to stop bad people?" Referring to military officers.

5. Rumors of victims being rescued from secret underground tunnels.

Coincidences? Maybe.

Occasionally, I read about someone going thru a bitter divorce, who gets arrested after their child/children disappear. The person typically says something like "They'ye been taken to a safe place where you'll never find them." The parent then gets charged with kidnapping, and is suspected of murdering them, but the child/children are never found.

I'm pretty sure what really happened is this person was tricked by a child trafficker, and their children are now sex slaves.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

New York City officials ignored what the Trump Administration health and human services warned them about. They also did not close schools until it was too late.

And now...

New York & New Jersey were like Europe: they waited way too long to react, and are now paying the price.
edit on 3-4-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Life existed before death. Life will exist after death.
Our physical bodies come and go and we can inhabit many in many incarnations.
We are all tasked with our tasks.
Some tasks are completed with one day of life and some need a hundred years .
The happiness of birth and the bitterness of the death in the constant cycle.
The Duality of and imbalance is the engine of the universe.
But the Creator is Infinitely One

Strengthen your heart strengthen your mind.
The truth is as beautiful as the beholder.
We should be proper vessels to receive the truth and be able to deal with it.
It's not always pretty at first.

edit on 4 3 2020 by dashen because: PaRaDoX

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Hi CM,

This was before the time I joined this forum, but just used Rel's comments to re-read part of the discussions in July 2018.

On July 11-12-16, 2018, Warrior specifically mentions work being done in New Mexico (and it being out of the spotlight compared to CA, AZ and TX). He did suggest we look for crumbs on Las Cruces.

Secret Tunnel Discovered At New Mexico Compound Where 11 Kids Were Kidnapped

August 2018 - kidnapped kids living in tunnels (and the NY Birth Certificates may be more relevant with today's news)

Billionaire charged with sex trafficking has New Mexico ties

July 2019 - Details on Epstein's Zorro Ranch are revealed (which is about 4 hours north of Las Cruces)
- built on top of a mountain like the island and guessing more big names will be tied to this and his island.
edit on 3-4-2020 by brewtiger because: Added video link

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Good morning, folks.

I read that the State Department has reiterated their plea for Americans to return home from overseas or risk being stuck where they are indefinitely. The verbiage this time included, "get on the very next plane home."

I don't think this is gonna stay under wraps much longer. Once they began rescuing children en masse from such a well populated place such as NYC Central Park it's going to be impossible to keep it secret. There can't be much time left.

It's Friday. This thing is about to break.

Politico has something on the new warning.
www.politico.com...

edit on 3-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Could they have been using the DUMBs for containment/transportation etc? Circling back one of Issac Kappys last videos before “jumping” off that bridge by the military base he stated he did something DUMB. Seems to line up on sealed indictments map?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Good morning, folks.

I read that the State Department has reiterated their plea for Americans to return home from overseas or risk being stuck where they are indefinitely. The verbiage this time included, "get on the very next plane home."

I don't think this is gonna stay under wraps much longer. Once they began rescuing children en masse from such a well populated place such as NYC Central Park it's going to be impossible to keep it secret. There can't be much time left.

It's Friday. This thing is about to break.

Politico has something on the new warning.
www.politico.com...

Don’t you think this possibly
could be because of the Venezuela situation

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
THIS was an interesting recent event.
V's warship intentionally rammed a German cruise ship and ended up sinking itself.

Venezuelan warship 'SINKS' after RAMMING German cruise liner that was fitted with an extra strong hull to smash through ice

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Could very well be, but on the other hand, this is the second such warning. They first issued this warning about a week and a half ago before all of this Venezuela stuff broke.

It sounds like they're about to ground all air traffic. That doesn't happen often and we have been expecting this to happen (measures have been put in place to prevent cross border fleeing. Paraphrase).

Time will tell, but as I said, provided the reports of kids being pulled out of tunnels in Central Park are true, it's going to be impossible to keep it under wraps too long. At some point something has to give. And they seem to be posturing for something to give.

ETA: Also worth considering that the Venezuela stuff is the work-in to taking down big players. After all, it has been discussed here multiple times that the Clintons and Bransons of the world have been buying up land in the Caribbean. Land that happens to be smack dab in the middle of the trafficking routes. Going after Maduro may be a much bigger deal than people realize.
edit on 3-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'd almost wager that that Venezuelan "war ship" was hijacked remotely. Why on Earth would a so-called "war ship" intentionally ram a cruise liner? If they wanted to take it down they would simply blow a hole in the damn thing.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Heated Debate With Qanon Caller Goes Absolutely Wild

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Venezuelan Navy is very jumpy.
They were likely trying to intimidate the cruise ship and shot themselves in the ass.

Ultimately, they were trying to convince Russia and China they're still in control of their shipping routes...what with the increased US Naval presence in the region.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Problem is, most of these companies are now US companies "in name only". The M.O. of globalism is to take a well-known respected brand name that started in the US. Then, move all production off shore, laying-off and screwing the American workers, hire a CEO that makes more than all the former employees, put together, who acts as the US "face" for the now, mostly off shore company. Because the company now uses serf labor and faces less environmental issues, costs go down, profits go up, and the share holders are happy. The name of the once famous American company elicits trust in consumers, but the reality is that it is, in no way, the former "good", "wholesome", brand it once was.

We've let this happen 1000's of times, while politicians make money facilitating it. Now, we find that we don't make any medicines here and, in fact, our enemy makes them for us! WTF!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is hilarious. Dude started a livestream on Youtube 10 hours ago, then fell asleep while still recording. It's still going and you can hear him snoring, LOL! He's a guy who covers Q stuff. In his description:

PILOT of "Late Nights with Penny"

🤣

edit on 3-4-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I ask these questions, it's what I do:

How could upwards of 3,000,000 children have been rescued from trafficking in a few years, with -zero- leaks?

Such a huge operation as Warrior hints at, so many potential people and agencies involved, but no leaks at all? No pictures? No specifics? All those children would have to be placed somewhere and none of the foster agencies or homes squealed?

And for the record, I don't want this to be true - I don't want there to have been so many chlildren abused like that.
edit on 3-4-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Part of me hopes that’s true and part of me hopes it’s not true about the children. But don’t you think if that was going on someone would be reporting it

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I think we have been hearing about it, Lance. I've seen dozens and dozens of articles about children being rescued since this all began. The media has reported on it even. Problem is, the media has also buried these things and the stories never catch legs because the Democrats have had a constant pressure campaign on Trump. People have had "bigger" things to pay attention to. Like impeachment. Like Russia collusion. Bob Mueller. Etc.

The numbers of trafficking arrests has skyrocketed under Trump.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

But don’t you think if that was going on someone would be reporting it

This was my entire premise when I brought the NYC Central Park reports here only yesterday. "It still needs verification" and "if this is true it won't be able to be kept under wraps much longer."

You may be able to keep it under wraps in Los Cruces, New Mexico, but if it's happening in NYC it won't stay buried much longer. In fact, we are seeing citizens reporting on it now. Its just a matter of time.

We all obviously hope it isn't true. But I think it is indeed true. And while it's terrible, it's also wonderful that something appears to be being done about it.

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join