It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

It seems like these things get reported in a few local papers/media (There aren't that many 'local' papers left), but MSM never really picks up and pounds on them... The folks that own/control the media just don't take it there... for some reason...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I think we have been hearing about it, Lance. I've seen dozens and dozens of articles about children being rescued since this all began. The media has reported on it even. Problem is, the media has also buried these things and the stories never catch legs because the Democrats have had a constant pressure campaign on Trump. People have had "bigger" things to pay attention to. Like impeachment. Like Russia collusion. Bob Mueller. Etc.

The numbers of trafficking arrests has skyrocketed under Trump.

I hear you and agree there's been many, many reports of rescues in odd circumstances - group rescues, you could say, versus individual cases.

But 3,000,000?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

When are the mass arrests going to happen?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The truth is as beautiful as the beholder.

There's my problem. I am not beautiful, I am a rough work.

We should be proper vessels to receive the truth and be able to deal with it.

I've never had a problem with the truth, but that doesn't mean I have always accepted it as just.

Your words speak of a higher wisdom, but I'm too deep in the weeds to embrace it.

Thank you for the comments, I appreciate the thoughts.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

But 3,000,000?

Yeah, I find that number to be unlikely. At least here in the US. I wonder if that number accounts for worldwide rescues? The problem is much, much bigger overseas. Southeast Asia primarily. If it's worldwide figures, it makes a little more sense. After all, this is a world wide operation according to Q.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahasrara

It seems like these things get reported in a few local papers/media (There aren't that many 'local' papers left), but MSM never really picks up and pounds on them... The folks that own/control the media just don't take it there... for some reason...

Exactly. The media cares far more about accusing the POTUS of being an incognito Russian Agent than reporting on thousands of kids being rescued from human traffickers under said POTUS' direction.

It would be laughable if it weren't so tragic. The media will have a reckoning before this is over. They've made their bed and pushed their chips all in and they're on the losing side of this thing.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Think about the logistics of managing 3 million people. That is a country for god sake’s. It would take 1 million people just to facilitate that. There is no way in my opinion that this is possible.

ETA
I posted this and then heard Q’s words, “ Bigger than you could possibly imagine“.

Either way I think you’re right we’ll find out soon enough.
edit on 3-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I don’t think I’ve heard Q Or Trump say anything about all these people getting let out of prison. I do not understand the logic behind that I don’t know why anyone isn’t complaining about it more

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Warrior estimated 3 million kids/women rescued from traffickers over the past 3 years of operations. Naturally, that has to be globally.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Had another random thought about "Sky Event". Wondering if someone might attempt some kind of spectacular crime with an aircraft -- hijack, action directed against an aircraft aloft, etc.

Too easy to read Q drops too literally. That phrase could account for many kinds of acts or natural phenomena.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I’ve had a few mighty fine FB rants about how they’re releasing prisoners in NYC to “curb the spread of the virus” but, here in AL- they’re literally sacrificing the nursing homes.

Covid+ patients to be sent back to nursing homes even with + test

Nursing homes in Jefferson County were blindsided this week by a letter from the county health department telling them to take in residents who are recovering from COVID-19 and still test positive.

I lost my cool when someone reported that one of the released prisoners from NYC was convicted of killing a NYC EMT. My husband is a first responder. My blood boiled.

As far as the 3M kids- yeah-
I’m asking the same questions as everyone else.

That’s why I mentioned cognitive dissonance twice in my previous post.

What else can we call it? I don’t think it ends at sex trafficking , however. Human experimentations can have zero to do with SRA or the more common dirty old pervs. There’s also the infamous organ harvesting from China/ other terrorist nations that has leaked out over the years.

Add all that up I’d say it surpasses 3M but most Q folks seem heavily focused on the SRA notion of this. I, personally, have a more expanded view.

Also, I have a more “this stuff is subtle” POV...and you have to have the proper perspective to even intuit what actually accounts for abuse, when on the surface will be dismissed as bad choices or unfortunate circumstances.

The grooming and manipulation aspects go untouched and most dive straight into abduction theories.

One thing I’ve come to realize is that conflicting ideas can sometimes both hold truths.... the reconciliation part is the hardest... as.. encountering cognitive dissonance without understanding how to navigate it- leads to ugly places- so a lot succumb to it or avoid deep dives into it entirely

edit on 3-4-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Had another random thought about "Sky Event". Wondering if someone might attempt some kind of spectacular crime with an aircraft -- hijack, action directed against an aircraft aloft, etc.

Too easy to read Q drops too literally. That phrase could account for many kinds of acts or natural phenomena.

Cheers

Dont worry, theres a lot of quotes keep jumping out at me right now too..... have been for a while.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

He gave the number 3 million as a global figure

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Bible reading for the day:

Psalms 5:8-12
“Lord, lead me in Your righteousness because of my adversaries; make Your way straight before me.

For there is nothing reliable in what they say;
destruction is within them;
their throat is an open grave;
they flatter with their tongues.

Punish them, God;
let them fall by their own schemes.
Drive them out because of their many crimes, for they rebel against You.

But let all who take refuge in You rejoice;

let them shout for joy forever.

May You shelter them, and may those who love Your name boast about You. For You, Lord, bless the righteous one; You surround him with favor like a shield.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭5:8-12‬ ‭HCSB‬‬ (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

I liked this version with “their throat is an open grave” pretty accurate description of our media.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If those that work in the plant get sick then who runs the power plant?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: crankyoldman

You know Cranky, I was really amazed yesterday at how many of my followers were talking about preparing to take these children into their homes and knowing that they will come with a lot of trauma packaging. All they could talk about is smothering them with love and support.I found it to be very heartwarming.

Perhaps this is the very place the "Feminine" energy will come into play. In the homes that will help absorb these kids with love and support. I imagine a lot of support groups will also spring up around a lot of these areas. This is a pretty big undertaking depending on how long the child has been abused., and it is going to take a lot of patience and understanding. Bless those women.

Hey all! Not to derail the thread but I listened to the phone recording that mentioned volunteers through Good Samaritan last night and now seeing your post onehuman, i was wondering if anyone has any links with information about volunteering or ways i and/or friends and family could help these kids once everything is said and done. If anyone does have info Could you could PM me please? I’ll be in FL for awhile but I live in CT which is close to NY and would absolutely positively love to pour some of my feminine/maternal love in to these beautiful little souls. Thank you all in advance and apologies for the injection.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Im pretty sure it was you that mentioned Coreydigs yesterday in relation to the buying of the island as well? I just need to make one addon to that. The island they are buying that nobody is paying attention to are actually off the East Coast of Africa.
We discussed this on the phone for quite awhile trying to figure out what they are going to try and do with those. Major connections with those Island to the usual known name suspects.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
3M, 3 Million, points to consider.

World Wide, not local, with allegedly 7 billion on the planet.

Freed means all, those workers/slaves/women etc. being trafficked say across the borders, as well as those in more nefarious places. I don't think this is relegated to just children, young people etc, not all underground.

As for not reporting. Well, that should seem obvious at this point. "How come I haven't heard about it" is NOT a valid position on anything, let alone this.

But there is another aspect to consider. Were I in charge - and I am not, I would NOT release this information on any level much above average numbers. The 3m number posed here has folks shaking their heads, not jumping for joy. And we are people who have been digging on this to reveal it.

The collective has acceptance numbers. How many died at 9-11? Could have been more then 10k. Should have been, but the collective psyche would not have accepted 10k as a viral move to change reality. The number was specific, as it made it easier to digest. Remember how the numbers fluctuated initially?

If the media goons decided to cover this, day in and day out, the collective psyche would experience mass trauma. No need for that - again. It would also draw attention to the ghouls and we see what happens when PP is threatened.

From my POV, the number and confirmation is very important. We as a collective MUST, MUST demonstrate through active and proactive measures we are over Humans As Currency - and now. We are.

Warrior mentioned at the outset that under renOgade they stood down way way too much. Under DJT he's not seeing his dogs very often anymore.

We shine the light, heavy hitters bang, we PROVE we no longer accept these ghouls and the nonsense in our reality. Sweeping change can happen, does happen - often, but ONLY if the collective is primed for it and will accept it.

Informed Consent, is also Consent Revoked through being informed.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Why isn't trump telling us himself that this is happening and showing proof of it?

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join