It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

FOREVER

Forever in need of water!
Plus, we can get useable power out of much lower temps, even if we used water.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: crankyoldman

Not sure why folks get so totally addicted to certain forms of language as a finality, given it obviously evolves and there are more then one. Strange addiction.

I find it absolutely fascinating. Take the Gematria thing, for instance -- even though the language has changed from Hebrew down to English now which seems completely different -- the Gematria still decodes the words in a similar manner.

I wish I had studied linguistics.

Language is conflated with communication. Language is a Controller created AGENT. Controllers can change the language, then change the thinking, then change the reality creation. Hell, they OWN Words and Phrases!

NY Times introduces words and removes words by favoring or disfavoring.

Notice the places in the world with the most visual chaos, and those with the most visual organization. Language. If I created a language with weakness in "future" or "planning" processes I can control people using it a certain way if I "know" future and planning. Language makes lying possible. Controllers bread and butter is lying.

What are emojis?

Hell, we communicate with animals all the time, and they don't know agency language.

We went from communicators to language repeaters. On our way back to communicators.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: RadioRobert

Free geothermal energy forever

You'd have to heat the water... The water sitting in your base at 300° would need to be heated to higher temperatures. Or have a never ending supply of (cooler) water pumped to you from elsewhere. Also, you just lugged a compact nuclear reactor down there! Even assuming you have conquered the water issue, why is building/maintaining a huge network of pipes for practical amounts of energy from a geothermal plant more practical than a reactor which might need to be refueled once a couple decades?

You’re assuming technology that we know about would be found down there.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You just pipe it down from the surface.
Gravity fed forever

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

Two inputs in response elDooberino...

1) When I run 0311 Warrior posts through the same decodes as Q posts and POTUS tweets I get similar results that are pertinent to the time/discussion!

2) To my knowledge none of 0311Warrior's statements have been disproven to date and most have fulfilled "Future proves past.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Free geothermal energy forever

You'd have to heat the water... The water sitting in your base at 300° would need to be heated to higher temperatures. Or have a never ending supply of (cooler) water pumped to you from elsewhere. Also, you just lugged a compact nuclear reactor down there! Even assuming you have conquered the water issue, why is building/maintaining a huge network of pipes for practical amounts of energy from a geothermal plant more practical than a reactor which might need to be refueled once a couple decades?

You’re assuming technology that we know about would be found down there.

If I assume they have advanced technology beyond nuclear power, then I doubt they (whoever they are) need geothermal power either..!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

...and his posts are reviewed/amended before sending by "The plan administrators" for want of a better phrase. Because of the short delays in responding to others' posts, I would say that there is an electronic real time supervision/review of his posts.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You just pipe it down from the surface.
Gravity fed forever

Where does it go? And why can't we/they do it with lower/safer temperatures? (We're probably derailing the thread, sorry)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Did anyone notice Trump's Tie today.. during the CV update.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Absolutely. I totally agree with what you're saying. The biggest problem we face is speaking separate languages, imo. I've seen it argued that all of human strife can boil down to miscommunication. Things being lost in translation. And as you mention, language is what gives us the ability to deceive. It's been my opinion for a long time now that the original sin spoken of in the Bible was the ability to read and write.

Whoever created us didn't like it either because they said to themselves that now we would have knowledge and become like them (the "gods". I don't think these people were actual gods, btw). And this is echoed later on with the Babylon story. Humans did begin to become like the "gods" and they came down to fix our wagon by confusing our tongues. Creating new languages for us to speak or by some genetic tinkering.

Hell, linguists will confirm to you that there is a common root language that we have lost, so the Biblical story isn't totally far-fetched.

At any rate, at this point in time the linguists are now trying to find ways to fix these problems you mention. They're trying to recreate the root language. Which won't be a language as we think of it. It will be more like Robert suggested of the Hebrew language. More pictorial.

Still yet, despite all of the side effects that have followed language throughout this journey, I still find it fascinating. There is actually power behind the word and that is amazing.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Meh, tunnels the dumbs and the underground cities will factor into this before long.
Wonderland and all that you know..,,,,

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Remember exNSA20371?

I miss him too

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Meh, tunnels the dumbs and the underground cities will factor into this before long.
Wonderland and all that you know..,,,,

Maybe. I'd be pretty stunned if they are at 10km, though. Actually most of it would be pretty shocking on it's face.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You mean like 80 earthquakes in Idaho at exactly 10.0km depth?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: iammrhappy86

3. Tons of recent earthquakes in Idaho at exactly 10.0km depth. Many under a national park.

Let's clear this one up.

10Km is the default depth for quakes where you can't determine the depth for any reason.

If you think these quakes are because the good guys are blowing tunnels then that would be very easy to determine by just looking at the wave forms from the quake and determining if they are natural or man made. S & P waves are very different for man made explosions.

P

And the deepest actual excavation was about half that depth. There have been deeper holes drilled, but a project like Kola took literally decades to drill a hole less than a foot wide down that deep. Meanwhile, temps were something like 300° at that depth. Sooo, probably not....

Default depth!

This could be anywhere from surface to -10Km.

In other words, the depth is unknown so the default depth is used.

DO you understand what the word 'default' means.

P

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Curious innit?

That's great! It starts with an earthquake,
Birds and snakes, an aeroplane;
and Lenny Bruce is not afraid.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yep, that pic is jokingly real.

Moar NASA...

NASA's Mars rover Perseverance rover has a hidden message for the Red Planet

A placard commemorating NASA's "Send Your Name to Mars" campaign was installed on the Perseverance Mars rover on March 16, 2020. Three silicon chips (upper left corner) contain 10,932,295 names and the essays from 155 finalists in NASA's "Name the Rover" contest. And the sunbeams in the diagram spell out “Explore as One” in Morse code.

"The three chips share space on the anodized plate with a laser-etched graphic depicting Earth and Mars joined by the star that gives light to both," NASA officials wrote in a statement Thursday.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric
thank you, thank you, thank you!!! keep praying!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yes. I was just adding to your post additional reasons not to think an earthquake and aftershocks weren't a subterranean base attack because they were "all at exactly 10kms!"

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join