It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
"In 1981, April was declared Child Abuse Awareness Month, then in 1983 April was declared National Child Abuse Prevention Month and in 1989 the color blue was declared the Child Abuse Awareness ribbon color."

Sunday, April 26th is Blue Sunday Day of Prayer for Abused Children.

www.bluesunday.org...

"The day when churches take time in their service to pray for the victims of child abuse and for those who rescue them."

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Cheers onehuman!

I have a feeling we will get a lot to archive/post once the Great Awakening starts so I'll be following up your offer.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
On Sunday 5th April at 8pm (BST)‬
‪Her Majesty The Queen will address the UK and the Commonwealth in a televised broadcast.‬ ‪

Queen to address nation in rare public video

The Royal Family

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
nothing says I hate people like rubbing your privates and putting your hands from that visit onto places people HAVE to touch. Grooosssss!

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

What if this were a movie? In that movie a foreign government tries to destabilize another nation’s economy in an election year. The writers of that movie do research and realize it’s not necessary to use bombs or aerosolized weapons. Good old spit will do the job very nicely...

James Woods

Did you watch the top two vids?

I want to do something bad to both of them.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Bear in mind that the "3 Million" in reference to trafficked children may have just been a pointer to 3M and the figure may be less.

It's a bit like all the "33 killed in False Flag" reports we've examined over the last few years.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
@QAnonNotables

Alex Jones claims he'll reveal the identity of Q next Wednesday if Joe Rogan doesn't expose Q before then.
twitter.com...

Shorter vid clip from the one posted earlier today.

I'll bust a rib if he says it's [AS]. Start the clock. 😂🤣🤪

woah boy that sounds like a deal breaker if Alex says it is AS......AND he uses some Qbaby vids as his proof. I suspect they will say DJT.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: OsirianObsidian
U.S. Companies better realize that they are American companies first and foremost. Actions like those of 3M with the N95 masks need to
Be followed with punishment. It's like Trump has said numerous times, America First.

3M can get with the program or vanish. Those should be their options. No negotiations.

Average Americans have run out of patience with such companies.

I'm making a list of who is with us or against us. I won't be patronizing companies who are not on board with Trump during this crisis.

Not a fan of knockoff Post-it Notes, but I'll survive.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Also, according to the captain of the Mercy, they've only treated 15 patients so far, with 5 of them discharged, over 4 days.

Comfort has treated 3 patients.

Sounds like these hospitals in Los Angeles and New York are really overwhelmed if these ships are indeed treating the general population and not involved in the rescue operation.

When asked what type of patients they've treated, the captain of the Mercy said: "It's people who have been in traumatic accidents who are now recovering. It's people with gastrointestinal and heart and lung problems."

The captain of the Comfort dropped his call, so you couldn't hear what he had to say about it.
edit on 3-4-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

We need to sit tight. I think Trump's strategy is to try to get ahead of this thing.

The ships have been deployed in advance of need.

Most people aren't used to proactive measures. They're used to seeing reactive measures, closing the barn door after the horse has left.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally
Welcome to my state! We arent quite ourselves at the moment, but I do hope you mange to still have a good time and are able to enjoy the great Sunrise or Sunsets, depending on which side of the state you are on!

I will tweet a question about this and will let you know what info I DO get back on it. I promise! Have a Pina Colada for me okay?!

ETA: Just so you know, this is the Question I just put out:

Question? Many of you were commenting yesterday how excited you were to become caregivers for these rescued Children. I commend you BTW. Do you know how you are going to go about this as far as where to go to be on a list or however it works? Other would love to know to help also.

Now we wait and see

edit on 4/3/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Something big is looming just over the horizon.

Pay attention to this. 👀👀👀

twitter.com...

Global Level 4 Health Advisory – Do Not Travel

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: onehuman

Cheers onehuman!

I have a feeling we will get a lot to archive/post once the Great Awakening starts so I'll be following up your offer.

I'll be here my friend, I'll be here!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I would wager it is already problematic to travel.

I am where I am and have no plans to decamp. If it all goes sour, then it goes sour.

I am also not surprised that air travel may stop for a while. Even in "normal" times, those flying tubes are not healthy environments.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I've got no problem with them being there.

I've got a problem with the narrative that the hospital staff in New York being overwhelmed when they've got a hospital ship ready to take the non COVID-19 burden (allegedly) and they've only sent so few patients to a resource that is supposed to ease the burden. If it's not for a rescue operation (I think it is, but I'm not going to dismiss the possibility that it's not), the captains said that it was up to the hospital staff to test the patients to make sure they were COVID-19 negative and then they could be transferred.

I found this inclusion in the New York Times (which says they are now treating 20 patients on the Comfort) interesting:

"Mr. Dowling said he has had to tear his hospitals apart, retrofitting any unused space, including lobbies and conference rooms, into hospital wards. His facilities now house 2,800 so-called Covid patients, up from 100 on March 20, he said. About 25 percent of those are in serious conditions in intensive care units."

www.nytimes.com...

Just a very odd thing to put in that story.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Agree, No doubt. Yep, I'm in same boat, not moving anywhere and if the world goes in the dumper, welp, nothing much I can do. I awoke this morning with strange vibes I hadn't felt in a long time. This was the first bit of news I noticed which kinda set off my spidey senses meshing with what Warrior said yesterday and like he said Be ready. I don't think there has been this much military deployment & maneuvers all over the world since WWII. Maybe not but sure seems that way. Has there ever been such a global travel restriction lockdown, ever? Many countries have locked down their borders and ordering or highly recommending their citizens return to respective countries. C'mon WTF? Are we about to have an Alien visitation? TPTB seem to have really escalated matters far exceeding a mild cold bug going around.

Maybe it's the silent war with some of those bloodline families (Not the 13) that very few know their family surnames.

Or it's the damn central bankster owners pulling another crash stunt that they seem to do every 10 or so years. Remember banksters like Christine Lagarde are occult & astrologist to the nth degree. This time they're intent on crashing the world.? A relatively bloodless coup.

It's either the Matrix playing tricks on me once again or something very big is soon to happen. Again, maybe nothing but who knows. I'll remain vigilant.

On the brighter side, life is a journey, an experience, a quest on all about thinking. Most people are lazy and stop part way. I've gotten to the point of where, the more you learn, the more Questions you have... infinity. You will never know all the answers. Knowing is not the point. It is the experience that our Soul Being chose, which is the point.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Steer clear of anything related to college or professional basketball, or Nike. Along with the mainstream media, those entities got the entire Panic shutdown Hysteria ball rolling.

Send an email to every Advertiser you see on CNN telling them that you will not purchase their product as long as they are advertising on CNN. A lot of us have been doing that steadily for 3 years.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian

I've got no problem with them being there.

I've got a problem with the narrative that the hospital staff in New York being overwhelmed when they've got a hospital ship ready to take the non COVID-19 burden (allegedly) and they've only sent so few patients to a resource that is supposed to ease the burden. If it's not for a rescue operation (I think it is, but I'm not going to dismiss the possibility that it's not), the captains said that it was up to the hospital staff to test the patients to make sure they were COVID-19 negative and then they could be transferred.

I found this inclusion in the New York Times (which says they are now treating 20 patients on the Comfort) interesting:

"Mr. Dowling said he has had to tear his hospitals apart, retrofitting any unused space, including lobbies and conference rooms, into hospital wards. His facilities now house 2,800 so-called Covid patients, up from 100 on March 20, he said. About 25 percent of those are in serious conditions in intensive care units."

www.nytimes.com...

Just a very odd thing to put in that story.

Does it matter if the boats are there for "humanitarian" reasons or "military" reasons? I would think if the latter, then public information is disinformation at best? If for example those ships were a MASH unit for underground etc. ops, then I doubt they'd say that publicly.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Steer clear of anything related to college or professional basketball, or Nike. Along with the mainstream media, those entities got the entire Panic shutdown Hysteria ball rolling.

Send an email to every Advertiser you see on CNN telling them that you will not purchase their product as long as they are advertising on CNN. A lot of us have been doing that steadily for 3 years.

I haven't watched CNN in 30 years.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Or it's the damn central bankster owners pulling another crash stunt that they seem to do every 10 or so years. Remember banksters like Christine Lagarde are occult & astrologist to the nth degree. This time they're intent on crashing the world.? A relatively bloodless coup.

Tomorrow is 4-4-2020 or 4-4-4. Following 2-20-2020 4-4. Puts in the wheelhouse of 4-10-20 and Easter etc.

Also the beginning of an some odd astrological alignment RE Pluto and Jupiter IIRC.

Traveling with cornered rats is not fun, andrenochrome deficient probably worse.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

John Durham investigation intensifies focus on John Brennan

Officials said Durham has been interviewing CIA officials this year, zeroing in on those at the National Intelligence Council,

Durham has interviewed Rogers and is also reportedly reviewing Brennan’s handling of a secret source said to be close to the Kremlin. The prosecutor wants to know what role that person's information played in the assessment.

Durham has also interviewed agents and analysts from the NSA and FBI.

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join