It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That was quick. From Feb...

The U.S. Space Force Is Ready To Turn on Its All-Seeing 'Space Fence'

The radar will detect objects in orbit as small as four inches.

✅ The U.S. Space Force is finally ready to turn on its new Space Fence, a ground-based radar built to detect small objects orbiting the Earth.

✅ The fence is a vast improvement over the old one, with a much greater range.

✅ The data collected by the Space Fence can help prevent collisions and monitor the satellites of adversaries.

Trump: "Drugs and Criminals of all dimensions - KEEP OUT!"

POTUS

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Here is something maybe one of our British members may be able to speak to. It appears folks in the UK are being advised to keep flashlights handy in case of coronavirus blackouts. Hmm. Didn't realize a virus could attack the energy grid.

www.mirror.co.uk...

WTH? The virus can eat power?

If a significant number of the utility workers get sick, things can go sideways pretty quickly. Same for basically any industry. First responders, truckers bringing food and supplies, utility workers, etc

I don't know that the odds of an outage would increase the odds of an outage (though maybe higher load due to everyone being stuck home), but the odds of an outage lasting quite a bit longer than normal probably rises quite a bit.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If AJ is teasing a big reveal, the timing is suspect and has the makings of a set-up.

Step 1: PR "Q REVEAL" by AJ (I am going to tell you who Q is...next week!)
Step 2: MSM could pick up the story (more awareness, who is Q, Q revealed, is this Q?)
Step 3: People search: "Who is Q?"
Step 4: Whose video pops up on the first page? (online marketer's dream being listed on pg 1 of search results)

A wave of people looking for real answers are offered a short-cut to an AS video.

Without understanding Q (or reading any Q posts), they find a charismatic person giving a polished message mixing part truths with a lot of irresponsible things (directly contradicting what Q is attempting to accomplish).

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I hope we can we can a Q+onfirm we have Eyes On millions?

Today's post by our friend warrior has had me examining from different POV's. This development while not unexpected is deep for many. Anons have been digging to bring this to light and should know so they may connect to support.

More importantly we need the TRUE Feminine energy now for Liberators and the Liberated. Female Anons have worked so hard at shedding the C_A Steinem BS and accessing the real Feminine. Of course it helps having a real woman in the white house instead of big mike.

This energy is needed now more then ever before. We need compassion, caring, unconditional love and so much more for those fighting and those coming out from the shadows.

I think we need to access that energy now in support.

I’ve been on the sidelines sending all the positive energy I can for a Quite awhile now lol (leaving the typo)

When I read warriors reply to my question about the numbers of rescues, it was a complete gut punch.

I didn’t cry, I sobbed uncontrollably.

Then I just prayed. I prayed more and then, I read the verses warrior posted.

And I prayed again.
I haven’t prayed or felt as spiritual as I did today for over 20 years

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said he was "appalled" over a letter from President Trump, in which the president criticized the Democratic leader as a "bad" senator and vulnerable to a primary challenge from the left. 

Turns out the letter wasn't fake news.

thehill.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I needed that lol

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
?
edit on 2-4-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

A few days back I was thinking about what would happen at our power plants. Fortunate we're heading into summer.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

On it now Warrior!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

3. Tons of recent earthquakes in Idaho at exactly 10.0km depth. Many under a national park.

Let's clear this one up.

10Km is the default depth for quakes where you can't determine the depth for any reason.

If you think these quakes are because the good guys are blowing tunnels then that would be very easy to determine by just looking at the wave forms from the quake and determining if they are natural or man made. S & P waves are very different for man made explosions.

I am catching up as I do every day ... currently on 146.

P

edit on 2/4/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I SAID ITS NOT FUNNY

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: iammrhappy86

3. Tons of recent earthquakes in Idaho at exactly 10.0km depth. Many under a national park.

Let's clear this one up.

10Km is the default depth for quakes where you can't determine the depth for any reason.

If you think these quakes are because the good guys are blowing tunnels then that would be very easy to determine by just looking at the wave forms from the quake and determining if they are natural or man made. S & P waves are very different for man made explosions.

P

And the deepest actual excavation was about half that depth. There have been deeper holes drilled, but a project like Kola took literally decades to drill a hole less than a foot wide down that deep. Meanwhile, temps were something like 300° at that depth. Sooo, probably not....

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

The nuclear powered tunnel boring machines Rand Corp displayed during the 1960's would have got there in no time

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think we should pay close attention to "Earthquakes"

Magic Swords..
edit on 2-4-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

2069 -- 2978 -- 2065

qmap.pub...

[S]

edit on 2-4-2020 by Sabrechucker because: TT

edit on 2-4-2020 by Sabrechucker because: q

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, that POTUS letter to Schumer had a TYPO that gives us the final letter of PAIN in the last sentence!!!!!

ALTERNATIVE is spelt ALTERATIVE

ETA was catching up and beaten to it by cranky et al.
edit on 2-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Well I mean if we're going to go that direction:

According to Richard Shaver:
From: Wiki; Richard Shaver (and yes I know it's wiki, but I'm being lazy, the story hasn't changed, and it's an easily enough site for most to go to)

During 1943, Shaver wrote a letter to Amazing Stories magazine. He claimed to have discovered an ancient language he called "Mantong", a sort of Proto-Human language that was the source of all Earthly languages. In Mantong, each sound had a hidden meaning, and by applying this formula to any word in any language, one could decode a secret meaning to any word, name or phrase. Editor Ray Palmer applied the Mantong formula to several words, and said he realized Shaver was onto something.

According to Palmer (in his autobiography The Secret World), Palmer wrote back to Shaver, asking how he had learned of Mantong. Shaver responded with an approximately 10,000-word document entitled "A Warning to Future Man". Shaver wrote of extremely advanced prehistoric races who had built cavern cities inside the Earth before abandoning Earth for another planet due to damaging radiation from the Sun. Those ancients also abandoned some of their own offspring here, a minority of whom remained noble and human "Teros", while most degenerated over time into a population of mentally impaired sadists known as "Deros"—short for "detrimental robots". Shaver's "robots" were not mechanical constructs, but were robot-like due to their savage behavior.

These Deros still lived in the cave cities, according to Shaver, kidnapping surface-dwelling people by the thousands for meat or torture. With the sophisticated "ray" machinery that the great ancient races had left behind, they spied on people and projected tormenting thoughts and voices into our minds (reminiscent of schizophrenia's "influencing machines" such as the Air loom). Deros could be blamed for nearly all misfortunes, from minor "accidental" injuries or illnesses to airplane crashes and catastrophic natural disasters. Women especially were singled out for brutal treatment, including rape, and Mike Dash notes that "[s]ado-masochism was one of the prominent themes of Shaver's writings". Though generally confined to their caves, Shaver claimed that the Deros sometimes traveled with spaceships or rockets, and had dealings with equally evil extraterrestrial beings. Shaver claimed to possess first-hand knowledge of the Deros and their caves, insisting he had been their prisoner for several years.

SO sure there's everything in there from the why of Space Force, the kids being held in underground tunnels, the weird abusive stories from Little St Johns, everything. I mean if we really want to go there.

A fun fact:
The Mantong Alphabet is fun to play with using normal words. It strangely paints a great picture of the words being converted. The words can be found at this link; unilang.org

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

al·​ter·​ative | ˈȯl-tə-ˌrāt-iv, -rət-
Medical Definition of alterative (Entry 1 of 2)
: a drug used empirically to alter favorably the course of an ailment

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What's the deal with "Warrior"?
Any proof ever provided?

Do his posts count as "outside comms"?
I seem to remember someone saying "No outside comms"...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

His posts have proved themselves. And he isn't with the Q team. It appears that his mission runs parallel to Q's.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

al·​ter·​ative | ˈȯl-tə-ˌrāt-iv, -rət-
Medical Definition of alterative (Entry 1 of 2)
: a drug used empirically to alter favorably the course of an ailment

www.merriam-webster.com...

I was just about to post that 'alterative' is a word and actually could fit as a suggestion for Chuckie's TDS.

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join