It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Here is something maybe one of our British members may be able to speak to. It appears folks in the UK are being advised to keep flashlights handy in case of coronavirus blackouts. Hmm. Didn't realize a virus could attack the energy grid.

www.mirror.co.uk...

WTH? The virus can eat power?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

What if this were a movie? In that movie a foreign government tries to destabilize another nation’s economy in an election year. The writers of that movie do research and realize it’s not necessary to use bombs or aerosolized weapons. Good old spit will do the job very nicely...

James Woods

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

What if this were a movie? In that movie a foreign government tries to destabilize another nation’s economy in an election year. The writers of that movie do research and realize it’s not necessary to use bombs or aerosolized weapons. Good old spit will do the job very nicely...

James Woods

Did you watch the top two vids?

I want to do something bad to both of them.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: Creep Thumper

Water as a memory storage medium. Already covered here extensively by user CherokeeTroy.
Water as a portal touched on by myself and user OsirianObsidian.
Trees opening up a portal. Touched upon previously and briefly by myself relaying information passed down supposedly by the Druids, whom Jesus may have been learned in their ways.
Cheshire Cat, Ursa Major. Touches on Jesus again as he kept a name of power on his thigh.

I think Casper may he hinting at people accomplishing intergalactic travel via portals.

That Casper comment reminds me I saw a few minutes of David Wilcock and he mentioned having a recently deceased insider describe portals being opened with the seat from the Crashed Roswell UFO. Do I think it is real? Slim chance but I really don't think so even if I wish it to be true. Stargate could be real, and I say that after watching all of the show of each of the series even after McGiver quit.

That forensic analysis of the Nimitz encounter I brought over yesterday claims the craft that engaged the Nimitz was displaying technology that can manipulate space-time itself. Particularly by creating black holes in front of the craft and pulling the craft towards them.

Or, at least, the guy said that the forensic evidence could support that hypothesis.

Sounds crazy, but the .mil has opened contracts with private sector companies to develop new technologies based on this UAP technology. I guess we are just gonna have to wait for them to come clean to find out how long we have actually had this sort of tech. I think the breakaway civilization theory has a good case to be made by someone better at such things than myself.

Whether we (as in humans) developed the Roswell tech or aliens did makes little difference really. Apparently they can traverse wormholes with this technology. What's important is that this technology is released. This is the holy grail for all of human civilization we are talking about here. If Donald Trump is successful in his plans (remember, he has said outright that the biggest reason why he is here is the technology) and he releases both this technology and the cures to disease like cancer, he will have done the impossible. It would be the greatest achievement in human history.

The battle is bigger than any of us or even the sum of us. We are talking about solidifying the human race for the next aeon.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

To Warrior & Company...THANK YOU & GODSPEED!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

YES. I nearly smacked my screen!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Here is something maybe one of our British members may be able to speak to. It appears folks in the UK are being advised to keep flashlights handy in case of coronavirus blackouts. Hmm. Didn't realize a virus could attack the energy grid.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Wow, here in California we are used to frivolous power outages. High winds = Power shutdown out here.

Sounds like their upping the Anti.

If you want the power to come back on everyone needs to be tested and vaxed.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
the lag time is killing me

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
@QAnonNotables

Alex Jones claims he'll reveal the identity of Q next Wednesday if Joe Rogan doesn't expose Q before then.
twitter.com...

Shorter vid clip from the one posted earlier today.

I'll bust a rib if he says it's [AS]. Start the clock. 😂🤣🤪

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

These are all used in ceremonial magic.

Psalm 91:11-12 - 5th Pentacle of the Sun

Invokes the spirits who can transport one from any place to any place, and in a short time.

It serveth to invoke those Spirits who can transport thee from one place unto another, over a long distance and in short time.

Characters in the ‘Passing of the River’ Alphabet, forming Spirits’ Names. The versicle is from Psalm 91. 11, 12:–‘He shall give His Angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands.’

Psalm 91:13 - 5th Pentacle of Mars

Causes all demons to obey the wishes of the possessor of this powerful seal.

Write thou this Pentacle upon virgin parchment or paper, because it is terrible unto the Demons, and at its sight and aspect they will obey thee, for they cannot resist its presence.

Around the figure of the Scorpion is the word HVL. The versicle is from Psalm 91. 13:–‘Thou shalt go upon the lion and adder, the young lion and the dragon shalt thou tread under thy feet.’

Exodus 15:3 is a blessing for victory in battle. One of the 72 names of god - Adonai Tzevaot - literally 'Jehovah of Armies'. It's asking for the hand of God to guide your aim true.

Isaiah 40:31 is a protection blessing.

Ephesians 6:12 - "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

The number of sealed / unsealed cases also changed.

NEW NUMBERS Sealed 163,469 | Unsealed 18,921 | Non-Sealed 391,872
OLD NUMBERS Sealed 157,694 | Unsealed 18,555 | Non-Sealed 378,296

DIFFERENCE Sealed +5,775 | Unsealed +366 | Non-Sealed 13,576

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

www.mirror.co.uk...

Wow, here in California we are used to frivolous power outages. High winds = Power shutdown out here.

Sounds like their upping the Anti.

If you want the power to come back on everyone needs to be tested and vaxed.

Link from a friend.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Michael Flynn lawyer says client was prepared to 'audit' Obama spy officials before getting 'set up'

"He was going to audit the intel agencies because he knew about the billions Brennan and company were running off books," Powell said, referring to former CIA Director John Brennan.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

for that, Cranky. This is most excellent news. I hope this is confirmed to be true.

Consider that just recently PG&E pled guilty to manslaughter writ large over those fires last year, and if this is to be believed, it appears they are also cooperating with federal investigators in a big way.

They must have had those folks at PG&E dead-to-rights on some big stuff.

Lots of stuff pointing at children being removed from tunnels at this point. And while it's terrible, it gets a big
from me. The system is coming down.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

pic

Makes more sense.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
[N]

letter

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
2006-

2020-

This isn't funny anymore guys.
The memes are coming to life

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

That's way more comforting than noticing the Coyote and Eagle are just fighting over the right to eat the carrion....

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I will do my best! We can bring down light from God/Source through the tops of our heads, through our bodies and down into the earth. Then that energy comes back up from earth and transmutes and goes back up. Everyone is doing their part.

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join