It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: RadioRobert

The nuclear powered tunnel boring machines Rand Corp displayed during the 1960's would have got there in no time

There were studies in the early 70's. I don't know how melting and crushing rock is possibly going to be substantially faster than crushing it, but I'll concede that it's not something I've looked at in depth. Still leaves your "base" surrounded by 300° or whatever degree rock. Sounds a lot less ideal than something rather shallower. Can you name a single advantage to having a base at 10km that 5k wouldn't give you for a quarter of the cost?
edit on 2-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: pheonix358

Well I mean if we're going to go that direction:

According to Richard Shaver:
From: Wiki; Richard Shaver (and yes I know it's wiki, but I'm being lazy, the story hasn't changed, and it's an easily enough site for most to go to)

During 1943, Shaver wrote a letter to Amazing Stories magazine. He claimed to have discovered an ancient language he called "Mantong", a sort of Proto-Human language that was the source of all Earthly languages. In Mantong, each sound had a hidden meaning, and by applying this formula to any word in any language, one could decode a secret meaning to any word, name or phrase. Editor Ray Palmer applied the Mantong formula to several words, and said he realized Shaver was onto something.

According to Palmer (in his autobiography The Secret World), Palmer wrote back to Shaver, asking how he had learned of Mantong. Shaver responded with an approximately 10,000-word document entitled "A Warning to Future Man". Shaver wrote of extremely advanced prehistoric races who had built cavern cities inside the Earth before abandoning Earth for another planet due to damaging radiation from the Sun. Those ancients also abandoned some of their own offspring here, a minority of whom remained noble and human "Teros", while most degenerated over time into a population of mentally impaired sadists known as "Deros"—short for "detrimental robots". Shaver's "robots" were not mechanical constructs, but were robot-like due to their savage behavior.

These Deros still lived in the cave cities, according to Shaver, kidnapping surface-dwelling people by the thousands for meat or torture. With the sophisticated "ray" machinery that the great ancient races had left behind, they spied on people and projected tormenting thoughts and voices into our minds (reminiscent of schizophrenia's "influencing machines" such as the Air loom). Deros could be blamed for nearly all misfortunes, from minor "accidental" injuries or illnesses to airplane crashes and catastrophic natural disasters. Women especially were singled out for brutal treatment, including rape, and Mike Dash notes that "[s]ado-masochism was one of the prominent themes of Shaver's writings". Though generally confined to their caves, Shaver claimed that the Deros sometimes traveled with spaceships or rockets, and had dealings with equally evil extraterrestrial beings. Shaver claimed to possess first-hand knowledge of the Deros and their caves, insisting he had been their prisoner for several years.

SO sure there's everything in there from the why of Space Force, the kids being held in underground tunnels, the weird abusive stories from Little St Johns, everything. I mean if we really want to go there.

A fun fact:
The Mantong Alphabet is fun to play with using normal words. It strangely paints a great picture of the words being converted. The words can be found at this link; unilang.org

A Q-uick view...

P-A-I-N

"Power" + "I" + "Animal" + "Child"

Sort of applies...

The Chronicle Project ATS thread. Folks seeing a different POV to hebrew letters/bible.

Not sure why folks get so totally addicted to certain forms of language as a finality, given it obviously evolves and there are more then one. Strange addiction.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Free geothermal energy forever

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Or how "Q" means "Quest". It's all strangely purposeful.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

He's not q.
Never pretended to be is not in on the plan.
What he has admitted to his being a special agent for ice. He works sex trafficking human slavery in the southwest Corridor of the United States and has been involved with interagency operations across the country freeing children from this rot that needs to be cleansed with fire

edit on 4 2 2020 by dashen because: Come on baby light my fire

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

"Surely he will save you...from the deadly pestilence."

"He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge."

Do we deserve that this feathered and winged god will save us from the "deadly pestilence" now threatening us?

"...spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms"?

"In"?

What could that mean?

As above, so below: there are also "spiritual forces of evil in the [earthly] realms".

If only heavenly and earthly realms exist, and both have "spiritual forces of evil" in them, then there is no other refuge than the feathered and winged god who promises to save us.

"Feathered and winged god".

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thanks. Has he provided anything verifiable?

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Beat ya to it..

What do you think of Fredo's "Magic Wand" comment today when talking to Big Brother and, his dream of him in a ballerina dress?

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Not sure why folks get so totally addicted to certain forms of language as a finality, given it obviously evolves and there are more then one. Strange addiction.

I find it absolutely fascinating. Take the Gematria thing, for instance -- even though the language has changed from Hebrew down to English now which seems completely different -- the Gematria still decodes the words in a similar manner.

I wish I had studied linguistics.
edit on 2-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Well Ive got flashlight and spare batteries ready but thanks for reminding me i've got an LED arclight that needs to be recharged.

I'd heard the rumours - but more on 8kun than UK news. I believe it broke on www.standardnews?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

Were all just anonymous crazies here.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Dunno. That article was the only one I saw of it. It was a Mirror article, I think.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

What role did "Francis" play in Godfather III..

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The Kola Superdeep Borehole is 7.6 miles deep.
edit on 4/2/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Free geothermal energy forever

You'd have to heat the water... The water sitting in your base at 300° would need to be heated to higher temperatures. Or have a never ending supply of (cooler) water pumped to you from elsewhere. Also, you just lugged a compact nuclear reactor down there! Even assuming you have conquered the water issue, why is building/maintaining a huge network of pipes for practical amounts of energy from a geothermal plant more practical than a reactor which might need to be refueled once a couple decades?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

The Kola Superdeep Borehole is 7.6 miles deep.

So a 12'ish km bore hole drilled less than a foot wide. Compared to 10km base requiring massive excavation... 20 yrs to ...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

FOREVER

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

If only heavenly and earthly realms exist, and both have "spiritual forces of evil" in them, then there is no other refuge than the feathered and winged god who promises to save us. 

I believe we all have this "serpent" within us. Kundalini Yoga practitioners seek it out. It's the soul. Many, many references to the feathered serpent in Mythologies the world over. In Mayan tradition the specific God was called Quetzalcoatl and his story is similar to Jesus's who was also spoken of as a feathered serpent.

I'm sure you understand this, just trying to piggyback on your thoughts there.
edit on 2-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The Hebrew alephbet is big on word pictures, too. Typically three-consonant roots with different vowels forming a family of related words. And each individual letter has associated themes or pictures. I think it's fascinating.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

✅ The U.S. Space Force is finally ready to turn on its new Space Fence, a ground-based radar built to detect small objects orbiting the Earth.

edit on 2-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: Moment of Zen

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join