It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: imthegoat

I've been an active member for awhile, and I'm thinking of going 100% lurk.

Then how will you acquire a galaxy of stars?

Well, unless they become the new cryptocurrency I'm not sure what all those stars will do for me 🤔😂

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, in IT Terms, MIRRORING is essential having a copy in more than one place whereby each copy acts the same (think waving your hand in a mirror).

For example:
1) A MIRRORED website would have the same version but different copies that can be accessed from different data centers in Europe, Asia, US, etc.,

2) A MIRRORED transaction file (taking our Brit Tex example) would have 2 copies of the same transaction file, both of which are updated by the batch program... so that if a data center in Utah blows up then there is a backup copy in London.

So Mirroring a video can be either of:

a) keeping a copy,
b) making the video copy also available on a different web page (backup/second place you can download it from).
edit on 1-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Is there any truth to this?

Everyone has viruses inside them. Your body produces viruses. We have viruses as part of our immune system. It's a solvent like soap. It washes away bad bacteria which is why we get cold, flu. So it's good when we get runny nose and the flu. The virus is cleaning our bodies from toxins/bacteria.

As for your question, your body is like a clock and when it's time to detox, your body produces a virus to help cleanse it. When the climate and temperature are right, certain tissues will cleanse. Have you ever wondered why you get a flu and then your wife gets it a little later? It's simply because you were both living in the same environmental conditions. Getting coughed on by a sick person could trigger a scheduled cold/flu cleanse early. Like a bear waking a neighboring bear from hibernation by making noise. It doesn't transmit the virus, just syncs the schedules if that person had a cleaning coming soon anyway. If not, nothing happens no matter how many people cough in your face.
~ Link

Someone posted that video here yesterday. Seems to be some truth but I'm no virologist.

Does a sea of viruses inside our body help keep us healthy?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
A sound and logical thought pattern, I hope your right.
Clearly Venezuelan "leader", Nicolas Maduro, is public enemy number 1, this plan announced today just ahead of the corona task force update showed how we are circling and squeezing Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro's is the target, in my opinion.

Threatening to sell the world's top oil reserves in the Chinese yuan over the last couple of years is the reason.
The concern is also if we do not stop Nicolas Maduro and if he was successful other nations may follow.
This is a national security issue are top allies are on board, I am looking forward to seeing this unfold.

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
With Trumps press briefing today, this really sets up the "mass arrests" narrative. The country is told that the U.S. is going to be cracking down on the cartels even harder starting today. Cutting off more of the cartels trafficking lanes to supply the illicit narcotics. Now, they can make their "busts" and use this as an excuse as to why there is such an influx of arrests. This expanded dynamic will allow them to say they were initially seeking out the narcos, but "discovered" this network of child trafficking.(even though the good guys already know their disgusting existence)

It helps make high profile arrests not so random and spontaneous. Here's to hoping that my head isn't stuck in the clouds of what some of you all are smoking. cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks, Rel. So, if I'm understanding it right, if someone says to "mirror" their YT video, it just means to download it to another site.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
More celebrity weirdness here. Celine Dion saying goodbye to her "fans."

mobile.twitter.com...

It doesn't look like anyone replied to this, but you got 9 or so stars, so some clearly noticed it and took it on board.

For the record though, it's just another slice of
Fake News
bullsh. Twitter is full of it!
It's a video she released in early 2018 to celebrate her 50th birthday.

(Just so ya know, the following is a general comment for the thread and the community at large 😀)

The prospect of deep fakes and doctored images and articles is a scary prospect in and of itself, but there has been increasing numbers of cases just like the above, where old or simply out of context things are posted and pushed forward and people run with it, spreading more bullsh as they go without any true knowledge of the situation most of the time.
Folks need to wise up and get back to not taking so many things at face value. Dig in a little bit. At least find corroborating evidence, even if it's circumstantial.

Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yes, they're telling you to make it available from elsewhere!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Yes, I agree. Its pretty crazy that there is a warrant out for the arrest of another nations president. How legitimate he is is a different story. We are entering historically uncharted waters. Best grab your seat. The lights have just gone down and we are now about to enjoy our feature presentation.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Corney sounds like he may be getting a bit depressed, or on the verge of needing a rubber room.
twitter.com...

edit on 1-4-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Time to make home ours again.
You can't steal what belonged to you in the first place,you just take it back.

SG your posts are so illuminating, keep illuminating us. Cherokeetroy , great to see you again.

Back to Q I guess before I get the big treading boot.

I don't think Q has brought us to this point, we have. We Created Q collectively, it's us not Q that are changing things.So maybe we forget twitter, facebook, and the rest. Let it happen by itself as planned. Trust the plan. Right now we only need to think about each other, feed your neighbour, help them, be kind, that's how we do it.

There's only one tweet I'm waiting for, yep that one, when the fans start spinning fast.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightErrant

Well, today is April Fools so anything goes. 😂

But, yea solid points. Twitter is a deep swamp pit of vipers & sock puppets. I still get fooled but due to being lazy catches me nearly everytime.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

NASA Reveals Space is Water
YouTube

Does this mean that the flat earthers were onto something? Heheh.
I guess that the Space Force is just going to be an extension of the Navy.

That presenter is a bit of a goofy dad. Do you or anyone else happen to know the source of the clip though? I'd be interested in viewing the whole talk and listening to all that the man has to say.

If true, I suppose it perfectly explains why NASA do heaps of their training in swimming pools and under water. 🤓

I assume most in this thread are quite aware of sonoluminescence...

I wonder if anyone has tried creating this using the frequencies of the different planets in our solar system...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This isn't pointed at you but I don't get how in another thread if it's not an update we get trod on. Here it seems any posts are ok including you tube videos etc which have nothing to do with Q. Seriously? Is this about Q or not? Think of the lurkers. Previous posters are correct, you're all patting yourselves on the back while not having your eye on the ball. I have always believed in this from day1 but I'm starting to agree with them that don't regarding this thread. This thread is not Q we are, not ATS, all of us.

Take a step back people please . No wonder they didn't join.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yes, we are seeing the same thing.
I also wanted to add that AG Barr did stipulate in his prior statement, where he first announced issuing the warrant for Nicolas Maduro at the corona task force update, that this warrant is not unprecedented because we do not acknowledge Nicolas Maduro being the president of Venezuela just as we did not recognize Noriega as the president of Panama.
A sure sign, to me anyway, that we are going after him hard.
thehill.com...

Barr denied that the U.S. was criminally charging a foreign head of state, which would be an unprecedented move.

He compared Maduro's indictment to the 1988 indictment of former Panamanian strongman Manuel Noriega, which eventually led to the 1989 U.S. invasion of that country.

"We do not recognize Maduro as the president of Venezuela. Obviously we indicted Noriega under similar circumstances, we did not recognize Noriega as the president of Panama," said Barr.

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Yes, I agree. Its pretty crazy that there is a warrant out for the arrest of another nations president. How legitimate he is is a different story. We are entering historically uncharted waters. Best grab your seat. The lights have just gone down and we are now about to enjoy our feature presentation.

edit on 1-4-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This isn't pointed at you but I don't get how in another thread if it's not an update we get trod on. Here it seems any posts are ok including you tube videos etc which have nothing to do with Q. Seriously? Is this about Q or not? Think of the lurkers. Previous posters are correct, you're all patting yourselves on the back while not having your eye on the ball. I have always believed in this from day1 but I'm starting to agree with them that don't regarding this thread. This thread is not Q we are, not ATS, all of us.

Take a step back people please . No wonder they didn't join.

You are not seeing the big picture. Everybody has a part to play in this symphony, so stop obsessing on just the details and expand your thinking. It all fits together when taken as a whole.

This is an important thread, and while to you, it may seem to drift occasionally, it really is tracking just the way it should. Enjoy the ride and stop hyperventillating.

If lurkers don't "join" as you say because they can't fit all the tiny pieces together just yet, then that decision is theirs. Your constant mantra, "what about the lurkers", is kind of silly and more of your own projection I would say than anything.

So stop being divisive and flow with the tide. (Spoken with sincerity and a smile...no animosity whatsoever...no shovel...no digging.)
edit on 1-4-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2020 by queenofswords because: typo correction

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH200401003D - POTUS 3rd tweet of day:

We are fighting the Coronavirus on every possible front—and we will achieve total victory with the help of the American people.

1) Deltas and Timestamp link to Q posts:

Q437 2011 Shuttle Program terminated by Hussein. US loses space dominance. IRAN Nuke deal. NK Nuke/Missile Tech. SpaceX. NASA Tech to ? HRC SAPs (private server). Connected. $$$,$$$,$$$.00 (pockets). EYE OF RA. Left eye [marker]. Symbolism. EVIL. STUPID. JUSTICE.

Q617 Select news members / journalists are vital to delivering the message (as are YOU). Imagine if these people were removed. Total control re: MSM. They represent a clear and present danger to the enemy. Re-read past crumbs re: security. Where is JS? How do we truly protect those important to us? [19] immediates [no longer with us]. Self-suicide if actioned. Real life.

Q622 Time to play, Dopey. Black Forest.

Q1729 F-16 Jets Intercepted Rogue Missile Launched at Air Force One: F-16s intercept.

Q1822 Fake News Media = Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party: You are witnessing a FULL PANIC ATTACK by the FAKE NEWS MEDIA & COVERT ALT MEDIA AFFILIATES (foreign gov’t). They cannot contain or defeat what they do not understand. Is any of this normal? Think sealed indictments count. Think resignations of CEOs. Think resignations of Senators. Think resignations of Congress. Think termination of sr FBI… Think termination of sr DOJ… WATERGATE X1000 Attacks will only intensify. Logical thinking. Ask yourself a simple question – WHY????

Q2259 PANIC IN DC [RR] called [LL] 4x in the past 11 days?

Q2322 Hillary Gets Email from "Mad Hatter" Celebrating Julian Assange Arrest

Q3022 Snowden, the Shadow Brokers, Russia and the CIA Are All Connected Somehow

Q3522 Reagan Video - Peace Through Strength "The Goal Is World Peace"

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = WCA = 27 = 3x3x3
Equivalent: The Q communicate real time, Saxe Coburg Gotha, Israel Ursa influence, Pyramid builder, Sunni money, JFK, RED, Cain.

Q27 Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

b) Base+Mdash = 27+13= 40

Q40 Donald J Trump 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Thank you for your eloQuent reply.

I've been in this with you all from the start.

You see my profile pic? Not hiding behind an avatar, it's me and a dog called Flynn, we'd do anything for each other. Humans are not there yet, most hide behind avatars and try to preach. Me and Flynn don't, It's love and trust. Keep hiding that's fine.

Next time I address a poster who isn't you maybe you should leave it and save your credibility.

Q= queenie not

ETA if you're still watching Austin, forget the big picture, you're not seeing anything

edit on 1-4-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm getting the same feeling when MODS step in to stop the bitching - usually means there's something big about to drop!
edit on 1-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Next time I address a poster who isn't you maybe you should leave it and save your credibility.

It is SOP for any poster to feel free to address any comment made to another poster. Learn the comms. Now is not the time to be thin-skinned and frail.

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join