It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

It all makes sense. You've basically echoed my first post this evening with "collective".

The shovels referred to a post where I suggested we keep on track with the thread, the rest in is in the history as they say.

I have total respect for all during these 24 threads, been here from post 1 thread 1 but lurking.

So back on track with Q..... Dashen and Cranky what are your latest thoughts on Q, what is it, why here and now? You want the lurkers to come out, tell them why?

Total respect to both of you but somebody had to ask it?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
WTF?!
Train operator attempted to crash into the USNS Mercy, saying "he was suspicious of the Mercy"...

When the CHP officer contacted Moreno, he made a series of spontaneous statements, including, “You only get this chance once. The whole world is watching. I had to. People don’t know what’s going on here. Now they will.”

Train Operator at Port of Los Angeles Charged with Derailing Locomotive Near U.S. Navy’s Hospital Ship Mercy

April 1st marks the start of corona pandemic off-the-rails lunacy.

I'd like to know if this a**hat is a citizen.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I saw it, I've been here from thread1, you didn't take it so well, there is that. Stay safe

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What are people using to download YouTube videos? I tried a few downloaders and they were garbage.

I have a few vids that I need for a legal case. Curating evidence over the long term really stresses me out. I need some "hard" copies for the archive.

Any ideas?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Lockdown.

No new Q posts.

Is it any wonder I got.....

Where's MetalThunder? I need some new material for my Q playlist.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Since chasin drug cartels are back in the news...
End of Watch Episode 2.6 - DEA Narcos

Bootsy and Sal interview retired DEA Agents Steve Murphy and Javier Pena. Murphy and Pena are the two agents on whom the Netflix series Narcos is based. Throughout their decorated careers they were instrumental in bringing down Colombian druglord and narco terrorist, Pablo Escobar. Their book MANHUNTERS: How We Took Down Pablo Escobar is out now.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

I may not have taken it well, at the time, but I'm still here, and thriving like never before.

I learned how to navigate through this thread without catching too much flack.

And now, I consider everyone here to be my online family.

Even black sheeps need somebody.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

All good my friend, it's Qrazy times, where we go one we go all

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1
a reply to: SouthernGift

It all makes sense. You've basically echoed my first post this evening with "collective".

The shovels referred to a post where I suggested we keep on track with the thread, the rest in is in the history as they say.

I have total respect for all during these 24 threads, been here from post 1 thread 1 but lurking.

So back on track with Q..... Dashen and Cranky what are your latest thoughts on Q, what is it, why here and now? You want the lurkers to come out, tell them why?

Total respect to both of you but somebody had to ask it?

I've pretty much summed up that in the recent post here and the related posts included.

We've reached the nexus point of all divergent timelines related to the Great Awakening - including the Armageddon ones. The magnitude of that cannot be overstated. As such, this can, and will, morph what Q is and was for many.

It is an enigma by design. Not something to be reduced to a guy with an iPhone.

At the core it is simply a tool we all created to assist all in the Awakening Process, one that invited EVERYONE to play regardless of belief, age, or location.

The symbol of "Q" is a vibration locked within many that rattled the minute they heard/saw it, drawing them to create the Digital Army without really knowing why.

Simply Trusting The Plan, while fighting off shills, demons, NPC and even our own false inner notions of reality.

In order for the collective we call Earth and its inhabitants to finally break free from the Controller system we needed to demonstrate (for the first time I might add) that Humans As Currency is no longer acceptable on any level. Enslavement must end.

This week the FED, The Military Actions taking place, the presumed arrests and much much more showed we are fed up and taking actions inside and out. Booms to follow as we work this out from within.

Dare I say we are dead square in the middle of the Storm. We are two or so weeks in very very very uncharted territory for most. Things will feel very strange indeed.

We do not really have to know what is out there for us, just know that it is in fact there for us.

The. Best. Is. Yet. To. Come.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
DECODE IF 25RSH200401001D - POTUS 1st tweet of April 1st - Usual DECODES:

Congress must pass the old, and very strongly proven, deductibility by businesses on restaurants and entertainment. This will bring restaurants, and everything related, back - and stronger than ever. Move quickly, they will all be saved!

1) Post delta, Intra Delta and Timestamp link to Q post:

Q344 Anderson Cooper pic with cutout of Joan Benet Ramsay: Saw this in last thread. Focus on papers on table. Graphic at top. They all belong to the same sick cult/club.

Q11366 Gaps Between Ops Night due to Syria Chem Attack: Syria.

Q1603 If you are smart (stupid) you know what just occurred at the meeting in Russia. Attempts to frame Russia / POTUS (optics) are failing and will soon be exposed. [Objective] to keep POTUS away from PUTIN failed. Bolton + PUTIN should scare you. Enemies are allies. EVIL has no place here. America is no longer for sale. The age of taxing our citizens across the World while entry to our markets is FREE is OVER. The WORLD will UNITE in this cause (G v E/R v W). Forced immigration pushers will be exposed (the 'why'). Read the BIBLE. GOD WINS.

Q1636 Gina Haspel Must Find and Terminate CIA MKUltra Program: The key = therapist.
Weak minds. Use of symbolism to push strength and belonging to something powerful. Controlled. Duty. Find the link (common denominator). Error made. Name can be found due to filing. Fake? Background? Office? Other patients? Relocation imminent? Conspiracy risk. End (for now). Haspel must find & term clas program. She knows.

Q2336 Facebook/DARPA/CIA/China F9 Surveillance Program; Hillary Sold Intel to China via Crowdstrike

Q2506 To all those who doubted SESSIONS & HUBER you WILL ALL PAY THE PRICE VERY SOON.

Q2836 Q Told Us About the US Army Corp of Engineers 11 Months Ago (Q Proof): What an amazing coincidence.

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = CTM = 36 = 6x6
Q36 Military Intelligence. No media. No leaks. How many MI generals have been in/out of WH in the past 30 days? Focus on Flynn. Background and potential role. What is the common denominator in terms of military backgrounds close to POTUS? Why did Soros transfer the bulk of his ‘public’ funds to a NPO? Why is this relevant? Who owes a lot to very bad actors? How can she repay as payment was made under promise of victory. What cash payments occurred by BO during the last 90 of his Presidency to foreign states and/ or organizations? What slush fund did AG Sessions (through DOJ) put an end to? How does Soros, Obama, Clinton, Holder, Lynch, etc all net many millions of dollars (normally within a single tax year). What was negotiated on the tarmac between BC and Lynch? Remember it was expected HRC was going to win during this time period. What if the wizards and warlocks tipped off a local reporter as to the supposed unscheduled stop? What if the NSA under the personal direction from Adm R had this meeting miscat and logged under a false identity to prevent bad actors from locating while also verifying to said players all was clear _ no logs. What really happened when the wizards and warlocks revealed what they had? Was Comey forced into the spotlight shortly thereafter not by choice? Right before the election no doubt which would cast suspicion?
These are crumbs and you cannot imagine the full and complete picture.
If Trump failed, if we failed, and HRC assumed control, we as Patriots were prepared to do the unthinkable (this was leaked internally and kept the delegate recount scam and BO from declaring fraud).
Dig deeper - missing critical points to paint the full picture.
There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty.
Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

4K Video Downloader works quickly and efficiently for me.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Is there any truth to this?

Everyone has viruses inside them. Your body produces viruses. We have viruses as part of our immune system. It's a solvent like soap. It washes away bad bacteria which is why we get cold, flu. So it's good when we get runny nose and the flu. The virus is cleaning our bodies from toxins/bacteria.

As for your question, your body is like a clock and when it's time to detox, your body produces a virus to help cleanse it. When the climate and temperature are right, certain tissues will cleanse. Have you ever wondered why you get a flu and then your wife gets it a little later? It's simply because you were both living in the same environmental conditions. Getting coughed on by a sick person could trigger a scheduled cold/flu cleanse early. Like a bear waking a neighboring bear from hibernation by making noise. It doesn't transmit the virus, just syncs the schedules if that person had a cleaning coming soon anyway. If not, nothing happens no matter how many people cough in your face.
~ Link

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I use Firefox browser with a add-on called "Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express" that embeds a download button for every video. I believe the add-on also works with Chrome. The free version only allows up to 720p vid downloads.

If this won't work for you than try Download YouTube Videos

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ordo ab chao

Time to steal home. ⚾️

a reply to: Staffordshire1

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'll have to give that one a try.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I have a dumb tech question. What is the difference in merely downloading a video and mirroring it?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank you cranky, so informative as always.

As a Lurker until recently I had to ask. So many are now getting engaged/connected to Q , so many since lockdowns.

Even my better half now questions everything because (Q) we happened.

That long road seems short now my friend, It's people like yourself that kept us on track.

We're all in this together, we always have been.

Thank you

link   
With Trumps press briefing today, this really sets up the "mass arrests" narrative. The country is told that the U.S. is going to be cracking down on the cartels even harder starting today. Cutting off more of the cartels trafficking lanes to supply the illicit narcotics. Now, they can make their "busts" and use this as an excuse as to why there is such an influx of arrests. This expanded dynamic will allow them to say they were initially seeking out the narcos, but "discovered" this network of child trafficking.(even though the good guys already know their disgusting existence)

It helps make high profile arrests not so random and spontaneous. Here's to hoping that my head isn't stuck in the clouds of what some of you all are smoking. cheers

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Clip

I'm not in the military but even I was sitting at attention during this. o7

My husband and I were watching when he started speaking. He had the same response as you lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
DECODE IF 25RSH200401001D - POTUS 2nd tweet of April 1st - Usual DECODES:

Upon information and belief, Iran or its proxies are planning a sneak attack on U.S. troops and/or assets in Iraq. If this happens, Iran will pay a very heavy price, indeed!

1) 1) Post delta, Intra Delta and Timestamp link to Q posts:

Q5 Follow the Money, it's the Key... Pelosi, NoName, Soros, Trudeau, Cintons, MS13

Q725 Those who cannot understand that we cannot simply start arresting w/o first ensuring the safety & well-being of the population, shifting the narrative, removing those in DC through resignation to ensure success, defeating ISIS/MS13 to prevent fail-safes, freezing assets to remove network-to-network abilities, kill off COC to prevent top-down comms/org, etc etc. should not be participating in discussions.

Q1205 Allison Mack Connected to Spirit Cooker Marina Abramovic

Q1705 Facebook Stock Plunges 20%: You’ll soon know why.

Q2405 Democratic Party of Georgia Under Investigation for Possible Cyber Crimes: WE WILL PROTECT THE VOTE. ALL HANDS ON DECK.

Q2900 Truth v Lies - the propaganda war for your mind.

Q2905 We are at WAR. Tomorrow is about PEACE. The future is ours. Test 5

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = UIUSIII = 97
Equivalents: Rapture, Planet X, The Angel of Dark and Light, The North Pole, Hussein Obama, Eternal Damnation, London Bridge Attack, The Light Prism, UFO Sighting, Lord Rothschild, Soleimani, Popcorn.

Q97 Game Theory. Define. Why is this relevant? Moves and countermoves. Who is the enemy? False flags.

b) RemoveDupes = 19

Q19 Dem's Control Black Pop (Continued)

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join