It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Interesting tweet for April 1st...

twitter.com...

The clowns have zero interest in disclosure.

UFOs: Fact or Fiction?

Back in 1978, CIA declassified hundreds of documents detailing the Agency’s investigations into Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) in the late-1940s into the 1950s.

We’ve decided to highlight a few documents within the vast amount of data contained in our FOIA UFO collection that both skeptics and believers will find interesting.

The truth is out there, and it’s your time to find it. Click the links to begin your search.

The Q-files are out there.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
No anger here Queen, but Austin is a total fake.

Let's go back to our earlier threads (me lurking from start), you were different, this Austin fake has done what it was intended to. I have total respect for you.

I'm also amazed at some others that have been here from the beginning, amazing at what they do. Guess what? No need to dig anymore, just as Daddy Winchester said (say hello to Dean and Sam) the stage is set.

Even Donald Trump said a while ago "we caught them all". Think about that everybody, they caught them, stage set, no more digging.

Our collective thoughts will determine the outcome just as our collective thoughts manifested Q, clear enough?

Rel, no longer in Staffordshire, upgraded to Cheshire . ETA Rel., just noticed my post/time stamp hmmm

ETA it's easier to read ATS when lurking rather being logged in. Still nothing done about that.

edit on 1-4-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I kind of get you now. I see this is the one and only thread you ever participate in, and you've been here less than a year, so you are naturally opposed to anything that might interfere in that obsession (for lack of a better word).

Lol.
I've actually been on ATS for a very long time. Since about 2003 if I'm remembering correctly. Maybe more like '05, but at a minimum it's been 15 years since I've been here. This account is new for sure, but I'm in no way new to this site.

My reasons for only posting in this thread are my own and have nothing to do with any sort of "obssession", or a better term you can't figure. Besides, what's the point in all of the other threads anyways when the Q phenomenon covers it all anyways? Keeping my contributions here to a single thread is also a way for me to keep my internet postings better organized.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Although not illegal anymore, my monkeys had conditional releases and were prohibited from smokin' weed. 

Just came across this comment with no context and.........I Love It!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
But their golden parachute goes with this stock market situation if they are not lucky. It is a lot about timing and luck when you leave and get your stock options.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Tinfoil hat on.

The unusual number of CEOs that stepped down in past 6 months. Just in time to dodge this mess?

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Sounds like the batch processing of data records got done early for some reason.

Cheers

I don't know what batch processing is.

Batch is an IBM Mainframe and an Oracle process that accepts large amounts of records in a specifically ordered way that all files will comply with the rules of that file. It leaves the programming open to include text and all kinds of information if the "Header" columns are used for the data or text or number designation of each field.

String them together and you can load millions of those records at a time. On an old IBM I would send maybe 30,000 record files and it would take hours to process that had to wait in a "Que line". Now, in Oracle based products I have used, that same file takes minutes. I get pe-eved a bit when it takes 10 minutes because so many others were sending jobs to the same server at that time. I am so spoiled now I guess with constantly improving speeds.

edit on 1-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow, my information is WAY out-of-date. Thanks for the update. 👍

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Forgive me for jumping into this one!

When Austin was pressed to prove that he's Q by recording himself posting to 8Chan, Austin said he could not do that because he is not in control of the board. Q+ (Adult Q/Austin) from the future is.

Did Q+ from the future secretly tell Baby Q to go make that video about reciting Ephesians 6?

I can picture Austin getting a secret message from his future self, Q+: "Hey, Austin. After you make that video, I will immediately go drop something on the board to prove that you and I are one and the same."

After that Q drop with the Ephesians 6 video, it appeared to be a vindication of Austin - and Austin capitalized on the moment by claiming credit for Q's drop.

But, wait! I thought Austin didn't control the board.

Technically, if Baby Q is Q+, then it was Austin who dropped that post; but, it wasn't 'current-time' Austin, it was future Austin.

Isn't that sweet? Q+ from the future is helping Baby Q, now.

🙄

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You're killin me man.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I thought this BSQ guy was debunked in the last thread. Why are people still giving him bandwidth?

Q - Not rude. Not childish.

BSQ - Rude. Childish.

🙄

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

OH my goodness, LOL!

That does sound messed up without any context!

edit on 1-4-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The president added that the next few weeks will be "painful" but that "it's going to be like a burst of light" as things get better.

abcnews.go.com...

PAIN

Darkness to light

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Because as I said in my last post I'm amazed by the people that have been here a long time. That poster didn't believe a the beginning then decided to sit on the fence. Then this, there's no Baby Q. Pendulum always swings

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Austin claimed to be a billionaire...

Have you ever seen a billionaire casually walk into some hole in the wall gun dealer and pick up a cheap $200 relic pistol and then proceed to threaten intruders with makeshift Tannerite IEDs?

He should be able to afford any top of the line gun he wants with every mod available from high end gun dealers, yet he gets one of the cheapest impractical pistols on the market.

He could hire an entire professional armed security detail, and buy a security system that rivals some military installations, but he is wasting his time setting up Tannerite around his house and making YouTube threats?

He continues to talk from the corner of a small room with cheap HP computer monitors behind him.

He reuses pictures of his wedding because its the only tuxedo he's ever worn.

His wife still works two jobs according to LinkedIn. Maybe she is bored and likes to work, yeah right..

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Someone asked how baby-Q could claim to be a DIA agent and make threats all on ewe-toob and get away with it. He just claims its entertainment, just like AJ and Rush.

Lies, damn lies and entertainment...

(My apologies to Mark Twain)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

What is with your obsession with how long people have l been on ATS? It seems like some elitest mindset. You've directly mentioned the join date of members 3 times in this new thread already.

originally posted by: queenofswords
I see this is the one and only thread you ever participate in, and you've been here less than a year,

You''ve been here longer than the radio man,

You haven't been here since the beginning,

edit on 1-4-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Apparently, the media & politicians have chosen Darkness & Pain. Shocker.

@GovNedLamont

It is with heartbreaking sadness today that we can confirm the first pediatric fatality in Connecticut linked to #COVID19. A 6-week-old newborn from the Hartford area was brought unresponsive to a hospital late last week and could not be revived. (1/3)
twitter.com...

@JenniferJJacobs

News: US government has requested 100,000 body bags. Pentagon will draw some initially from stockpile of 50,000 it maintains, and is looking into buying more, sources tell @ACapaccio. Somber preparation as Trump officials project as many as 200k Americans may die of coronavirus.
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

What is with your obsession with how long people have l been on ATS? It seems like some elitest mindset. You've directly mentioned the join date of members 3 times in this new thread already.

I see this is the one and only thread you ever participate in, and you've been here less than a year,

You''ve been here longer than the radio man,

You haven't been here since the beginning,

And I was here on page 3 of thread #1! Three hours and eleven minutes into the thread! And in a few before that that got binned! Rapscallion! I'm going to challenge him to a duel.
edit on 1-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

The answer should be obvious. But, I'll be blunt and direct.

In the first example, my gut tells me there is a tendency to stay close-minded because of a pattern that indicates an obsession.

In the second example, the poster was chastising another poster for even mentioning "the name" and more or less letting him know that his thoughts and opinions about "the dude" (lol) were null and void from the get-go.

In the third example, Q's massive body of material requires a lot of early learning experience and discussion.

Pretty simple.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Don't know how to quote but that is exactly it.

Keep doing what you're doing my friend. You're another that's given so much in these threads. Has anybody heard from Cherokeetroy last couple of days?

Just to stay on topic with Q, I see Q as I would see tapestry but much more, I need to undo every single thread to understand it.

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join