It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

I've been an active member for awhile, and I'm thinking of going 100% lurk.

Then how will you acquire a galaxy of stars?

edit on 1-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

At the top of today's White House briefing, it was noted that 70000 American's die every year from illegal drugs. And the military along with 22 other countries are cracking down on the trafficking starting today.

By the way, the same assholes, CNN and MSNBC, who complained about the Trump Administration not holding Daily Press briefings last year, are as of today, no longer carrying the White House coronavirus update briefings to America.

edit on 4/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
As a fifteen year lurker (I grew up in the shadows of this site!!!! And it shows.....) I gotta say the last several pages are why I had to join.

I’m a sociologist as a hobby. I love people watching. Y’all keep going through the muck... there’s love on the other side!!!!

Speaking of missing folks where is EIS cause I never got the chance to pick his brain.

if I disappear I Hope y’all will miss me too. LOL

also- 04/20 was supposed to be celebrated the entire month 🥳

Cept now people are calling this March 32... LOL... so I dunno if anyone’s really ready to take on April... but can ya blame them!??

🤷🏼‍♀️🍿✌🏼 Feeling better spirits today although still wandering around in wonderland.

However, not all who wander are lost.

edit on 1-4-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Feels like it's January 72nd today.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
ALL of Facebook's service go down for users across the US and Europe as thousands report being unable to load pictures, videos, and newsfeeds

Tens of thousands of users across the globe are unable to access all of Facebook's services, including Instagram and WhatsApp after a widespread outage. According to Downdetector.com, Instagram appears to be experiencing the most widespread outages with users across the US and Europe as well as some in South America reporting being unable to load news feeds and stories.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
From 2012...🙄👽🙃😳

Steven Hawking: Mayans miscalculated by 8 years, 2020 is actual end of civilisation

“In many ways the Mayan’s were ahead of their time,” Hawking is quoted as saying, “but in others they were a little too clever for their own good. In this instance they made the mistake of double counting bank holidays, meaning their calendar isn’t due to run out for a further eight years. People should actually be worrying about 2020, that’s the real end of the civilised world.”

Nothing can stop what is coming.?

link   

You yourself have given me a reason to be part of this community, that's all I'm saying before the shovels and pitchforks come out again, Do you believe we manifested Q? Just asking

link   
Clip

I'm not in the military but even I was sitting at attention during this. o7

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Troy, if you're out there, post and let us know you're okay.

Thanks to Staff for bringing this to everyone's attention.

CT

Hi CT, I'm still here, I'm fine..just working on staying focused, staying grounded RN. Thanks for asking. I hope everyone else is hanging in there...

Here's some late breaking news:

BREAKING: Trump Launches Massive All Out Military Offensive On Drug Cartels

daily wire

Mexican drug cartel ---foot soldiers of the Cabal

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Monkeys, Smoking weed... Brings to mind Sheldon's girlfriend in The Big Bang Theory!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I caught bits & pieces of Task force briefing earlier which I didn't hear much on corona but, listening to Gen. Milley it sounds like we're going to war on the drug cartels, again.

ETA: What COM & Troy just posted above.

edit on 1-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

You yourself have given me a reason to be part of this community, that's all I'm saying before the shovels and pitchforks come out again, Do you believe we manifested Q? Just asking

Now I wish I knew what you meant by that first part of the statement..... because I hope I wouldn’t incite shovels and pitchforks!

I believe Q came into being because of something else -powerful- that already existed. A collective that already existed on a specific wavelength of consciousness.

Something I am apparently very much a part of.

Maybe that makes sense. I don’t always find the right words....

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

"Upgraded to Cheshire" = part of the "Cheshire Set" = Footballers and WAGS... Lucky Lad!

Back on subject - I'm sensing a boredom in the thread at the moment due to lack of significant new info, and causing some discomfort/frustration.

POTUS has only tweeted twice so far today - so something else is taking focus in the background. It feels more like the Calm before the Storm than the last few months have.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I spent the first couple of years of my IT career fixing overnight batch problems,,, back in the day when an ICL Eagle memory unit was the size of a large wardrobe but only held 250MB of data.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

David Wilcock would no doubt want to hear this!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

I caught bits & pieces of Task force briefing earlier which I didn't hear much on corona but, listening to Gen. Milley it sounds like we're going to war on the drug cartels, again.

ETA: What COM & Troy just posted above.

MSNBC cut away from it with the anchors very upset that the Trump Administration would start off a covid-19 briefing by describing how they're going to save American lives catching drug traffickers. Those people are sick!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Several threads back, many here placed me on the sharp end of the pitchfork.

Embrace it.

It's cathartic.

It will transform you.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
WTF?!
Train operator attempted to crash into the USNS Mercy, saying "he was suspicious of the Mercy"...

When the CHP officer contacted Moreno, he made a series of spontaneous statements, including, “You only get this chance once. The whole world is watching. I had to. People don’t know what’s going on here. Now they will.”

Train Operator at Port of Los Angeles Charged with Derailing Locomotive Near U.S. Navy’s Hospital Ship Mercy

April 1st marks the start of corona pandemic off-the-rails lunacy.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Moving forces into the Caribbean to stop drug smuggling is a very good reason to reposition military assets closer to home.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join