It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
This is from yesterday, the CNN guy was not at the presser today by the way.
Trump did a great job of correcting the record, the CNN reporter looked pretty bad and petty. It may be an eye opener for some who don't watch the Corona Task Force press updates.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Right at the end it looked like someone signaled him or something. Trump stared at someone or something, and then only at the reporter and left without anyone being able to answer any questions. Seems like something is up, but it could also be that he's tired of some of the press. Though I don't know ...

CNN WAS there. No less than that low-rent hump, Jim Acosta.

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sorry ETMN, a screenshot of that book is photoshopped with the current year every time we have an outbreak. It's old and fake.

So, even Google Books is faking the year??

The first printing off the book had a different date
on later printing the date was updated to 2020
prediction have to be updated when they don't turn out LOL

Ah, good answer. Thanks Trill!

Sorry correction
after double checking found that
this is the book I was talking about

but can't find the picture with both book

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Twitter, an enemy of the people of America?

twitter.com...

They sure are and always have been !!

In this case, Twitter must not want "people" to believe the FDA has already approved that drug for "the virus19" treatment !!

😷 😈 😷

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Regarding when Q mentions "Sky Event" in the drops, maybe it is referencing to when someone screams or yells at the sky. I know, I know. Hear me out.

Maybe it is referring to a single event that causes a mass amount of people to scream skyward. To question their own fundamental beliefs of what they thought was their regularly scheduled program. Similar to when Trump won the election and hordes of liberals took to the streets, screaming at the sky. You could say that was an official "sky event." However, that one will pale in comparison to this red carpet rollout.

Maybe some giant bombshell of a Truth Burger gets released(declas), causing massive amounts of people to start questioning things and waking up right on the spot. I know that with all that we have uncovered here with Q over the last few years, which, literally amounts to a metric F*ck-ton of information that's not easy to digest. That's a lot to take in over time, let alone, having it fracture your idea of reality all at once. Imagine still being asleep at the wheel, and something gets released and revealed in regards to say, the child trafficking and adrenochrome stuff. If you were a Sleeping Suzy or a Slumbering Steve, that would thump your skull something awful.

So, to sum up my madman ramblings, Some sort of bombshell gets released or exposed to the mainstream narrative that is beyond jaw-dropping for those still hooked on that other little blue pill. It will have people looking to the skies, questioning everything they know, causing them to quite literally yell out in disbelief. I'm probably way off the mark and we're getting free energy bearing aliens, but.... I figured I'd chime in with that little ditty from my little sick and twisted warped perspective.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Which sci-fi movie?😁 The 2020 timeline has been like a mash-up of multiple sci-fi movies with Matrix metaphors and we're only in March.

Once again your post resonates with me. I get the gist of what you're trying to convey.

I'll leave you this one...

Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
God bless.
Q

... which you now understand; at least to a large degree.

Like the ocean never turn your back on her, ever, because that big rogue wave will sneak up out of nowhere and take you down to a watery grave. You can't out run her, just hold on tight and it'll pass.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yea, the guy from yesterday got pulled and in came their closer...Jim Acosta.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Trump did a great job of correcting the record, the CNN reporter looked pretty bad and petty. It may be an eye opener for some who don't watch the Corona Task Force press updates.

Right at the end it looked like someone signaled him or something. Trump stared at someone or something, and then only at the reporter and left without anyone being able to answer any questions. Seems like something is up, but it could also be that he's tired of some of the press. Though I don't know ...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

He should pick people to attend who are polite and respectful. He doesn't have to take that crap, nor should he. He's the President.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
300 dead in a week, 22 children

Flu, December 2019. Remember all the hysteria? Me neither.
edit on 30-3-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
DECODE ID 25RSH200330001D - Part #1 of 2

Chess Moves DECODE on Q1182 SKY Event

Q368 We would not 'intentionally' harm a person in the pursuit of TARGET.

Q424 Fully operational. Resolved.
Q788 Thoughts of [current] President of United States.
Q789 Gannett is also located in McLean, VA. Coincidence? Just the tip.

Q790 @SNOWDEN WHERE ARE YOU? NOT RUSSIA. [EYES ON] YOU ARE NOW A LIABILITY.
HELPING @JACK? PROJECT DEEPDREAMv2[A]]. WE WILL NEVER FORGET. ES FAILED. WHERE IS ES? JOHN PERRY BARLOW. DEFINE THE END? THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US. JOHN 3:16

Q1103 YOU are being TRACKED. NO FB account required. BIGGER than you think. Agencies attached.

Q1123 OO pic of 22 Gen'ls: Who's standing next to Pence & POTUS? Message? Bolton cleaning house. Out they go! A clean House is very important.

Q1128 CONFIRMATION post: [H] = House of Reps

Q1137 Alan. Welcome aboard. Plane. 17.

Q1150 Where are the autists?1?!

Q1168 In-Q-Tel portfolio

Q1172 WRAYs of LIGHT

Q1179 Scott Pruitt Has Goods on EPA Slush Funds

Q1180 Rudy. NYC. Relationships High. “Insurance File.” Quiet until now. Join POTUS’ legal team. Direct discussions avail [now] w/ Mueller. Enjoy the show. They never thought she would lose. CARELESS.

Q1181 We have everything. How can we use what we know? How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold? Trust the plan.

Q1183 Push to DIVIDE is strong. Think pre vs post 2016 election. Why? Stay TOGETHER. Stay STRONG. We, the PEOPLE. WWG1WGA - JFK.

Q1184 Big ERROR. Pelosi admits travel to North Korea [past]. Archive immediately. They have tried to ‘cover’ this.
Why is this relevant? These people will lose everything.

Q1185 Nancy Pelosi Intel Trip to North Korea Video: 13min mark

Q1186 Importance of this cannot be expressed more clearly. Archive OFFLINE immediately. Offline only. Future events re: Intel trip to NK will make heads roll. “Pompeo” most senior official to visit NK since? Future proves past.

Q1187 The words used re: Intel & buying/selling will bury her. Think net worth. CLAS Level Highest.

Q1188 Engineers. Data mine NP +1 +5 All. Architects. Build profile 1XD x7 All. Eyes only.

Q1189 Mohammed Haydar Zamma: Syrian Democratic Forces and 9/11 'AQ' Recruiter Captured

Q1190 Comey: Memos FAKE. Guided by LL/+3 CLAS. Think SC. All written same time.

Q1191 Actors: What makes a good movie?

Q1192 Q&A 5 min.

Q1202 Canary Palm Photo (Someone Singing)

Q1220 Example url. HIV/AIDS. CHAI. Clinton Foundation conflicts of interest. CHAI discounted pharmaceuticals to distribute abroad. Pharma alliance. HRC/BC. Protect domestic high prices. Domestic = PAYDAY.

Q1239 Al Gore Made Millions on Green Tech: @algore Today is Earth Day. Did you forget? Do you feel safe?

Q1244 Armenia: Like NK, have been freed. Assets on the ground.

Q1257 Hostage no more.

Q1264 The world is connected. All or nothing. +++ ++ + Trust the plan. We get massive amounts of ‘Q’ thank you letters from around world every single day. THE WORLD IS WATCHING.

Q1278 Re_read. Precursor. They are buying time. National crisis. Some [top eyes on 1st] calling for immediate arrests. Cooperating. Still have access. Controlled. Kept at top. Chair+ NAT SEC issue. POTUS. Reveal gmail draft comms. Who had access? Legal case(s) building. You have a voice. Be heard. Patience isn’t always easy. But vital to get right.

Q1283 If FBI found NO evidence of lying why was Flynn charged? Expand thinking. www.foxnews.com... 1 & 1 don’t equal 2. EYES OPEN? COMMS GOOD?

Q1298 Do you believe in coincidences? Autists on fire! Think recent Mueller drops. Think private comms. They fall for it every single time. Risk. Watch what happens.

Q1523 Rod Rosenstein Knew about Google Gmail Drafts: Access Kills. POTUS in good spirits today. Morning strolls are refreshing. 2.5 hrs

Q1541 J C

Q1542 John P Carlin, Assistant AG, Removed (Fired/Forced) + many others from DOJ/FBI

Q1543 D Morning sun brings heat. Full moon coming. Undiscovered stars learned. Missions forward.

Q1561 John P Carlin Marker/Proof: What a coincidence.

Q1883 www.youtube.com...📁 www.youtube.com...📁 WE STAND TOGETHER.

Q1929

[Movie 1]
Showtime.
>>BO>>CS>>BO>>NO>>CS>>NO>>BO>>[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
Who instructed the DOJ to release 'select' text messages?
When did [RR] learn of involvement [BO][NO]?
What happens if [RR] knew PRIOR TO signing CP FISA?
Why did [RR] under congressional testimony refuse to answer the question re: reading of FISA prior to execution?
Who is [1 of 4] FIREWALLS?
The 'TRILOGY'.
MOVIE 1 [Full]: The 'START'
PLOT: How the intelligence apparatus, State Dept, and Dept of "JUSTICE" of the United States, in joint effort w/ our (x) primary foreign allies + other covert assets, as directed by HUSSEIN [WH] in coordination w/ HRC, colluded and conspired to RIG THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2016 in an effort to install HRC, frame POTUS (PROJECTION!), create emergency contingencies re: installation of SAFEGUARDS and FIREWALLS to PREVENT EXPOSURE OR CONTINUATION OF PRESIDENCY SHOULD COUNTER FAIL TO ENSURE OPERATORS, ACTORS, AGENTS OF POWER, PAST & PRESENT, REMAIN IN CONTROL, AND USE SOURCES/COVERT ASSETS OF THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TO CARRY OUT X-FRAME BARRAGE OF STRATEGIC COORDINATED [GUIDED] ATTACKS DESIGNED TO DIVIDE, COVER/SHELTER, JUSTIFY IMPEACHMENT/REMOVAL IN EFFORT TO REGAIN CONTROL AND PREVENT PUBLIC AWARENESS OF ILLEGAL, CRIMINAL, TREASONOUS ACTS [MOVIES 1-3 FULL LIST].
Coming SOON to a theater near you.
MOVIE 2 – Coming this FALL.
MOVIE 3 – TBA
Enjoy the show.

Part 2 with rest of linked posts to follow!

edit on 30-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Oh, that book. I posted or someone did on that book a while back.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Forced Self Reflection has an interesting byproduct.

Where are the children right now?

I'd be self-relecting all right. I'd be asking myself "why did I have so many kids?"

LOL If mine were younger and still in the house I'd be teaching them the number of TP sheets needed for a proper wipe.

To Cranky's point though, maybe more about where they aren't. They are not being indoctrinated with narratives or corrupted while at home with their family. From pre-school to college children, a nice pause from the system.

Hopefully you teach the more than one sheet method!

Army DI looked out our platoon and proceeded to tell us with a straight DI Full Metal Jacket Style face that we were going to use one sheet because we over used TP. I will spare the details but it was all yuk all the time.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
I think this is the third week in a row Drudge has a this is the make-or-break-week story on their page. Anyone have a better news aggregator?

Whatfinger.com

That is like Drudge use to be with even more stuff.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Went shopping an hour ago. The store was well-stocked.

Sweet cereals, pizza, and chicken were hit hard. People are not feeding their children a proper diet.

Paper aisle empty.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

When I see stuff like that I think about one or two things.

Is a parallel universe or timeline bleeding into ours?

Or . . .

Is our reality being seeded?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think I figured out the TP thing. I while ago somebody posted a You Tube video about using TP to make alcohol. As for the cereal, maybe they want to make TP Scotch.

Chicken makes sense, some with the pizza. Gotta eat something while making booze.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
file this under.... uh, well, not sure exactly...

Woman Who Ingested Fish Tank Cleaner Is Prolific Donor to Democratic Causes

The Arizona woman who said that she and her 68-year-old husband ingested a substance used to clean fish tanks after hearing President Donald Trump tout chloroquine as a cure for the coronavirus has given thousands of dollars to Democratic groups and candidates over the last two years.

first names and ages: Gary, 68, and Wanda, 61.

Fish Cleaner Killed Wanda? I thought the film was a Fish Called Wanda?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

How about the chips & popcorn aisle... Natural or...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
I think this is the third week in a row Drudge has a this is the make-or-break-week story on their page. Anyone have a better news aggregator?

Whatfinger.com

That is like Drudge use to be with even more stuff.

Another good news aggregator:
thelibertydaily.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
DJT Tweet - clip

+++ arrives ++ then + = countdown to pyramid removal by removing the base first?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I know.
Right in the middle of a lightning strike operation to save lives and replenish and reorganize an antiquated system neglected and pillaged by greedy politicians, the majority of the MSM are more interested in gotcha questions.
Taking Trump's statements and aspirations out of context just to fit their agenda to minimize his leadership and his administration's accomplishments, these are their top stories. SMH

Yet I see so many here abandoning Trump and admitting they just don't like him so this is the way it goes, pitiful.
I am hoping the "right to try" and drugs like the anti-malaria one will turn out to be effective and we can get back our lives. I'm not ready to settle for this being the new "normal".
By the way how many progressive democrats are ripping up their my pillows tonight?

He should pick people to attend who are polite and respectful. He doesn't have to take that crap, nor should he. He's the President.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join