It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Didn't the wife survive? The husband expired. It is a little curious that these Dem donors took "Trump's talk about chloroquine" as some sort of gospel to take aquarium cleaner....

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
Long time lurker here - have tried to find out if this has already been posted in this thread ... if it has, i'm sorry if I am duplicating but it is an important bit of info.

If you go to the Wiki page on Hydroxychloroquine it mentions at the top that it is mainly used for Lupus, Malaria and Rh. Arthritis, however a little further down it says that it is also used to combat a little known disease that comes from infected animals and is now found world wide - except New Zealand. Some studies show that more men are affected than women. Here is the description of this illness ...

Incubation period is usually two to three weeks. The most common manifestation is flu-like symptoms with abrupt onset of fever, malaise, profuse perspiration, severe headache, muscle pain, joint pain, loss of appetite, upper respiratory problems, dry cough, pleuritic pain, chills, confusion, and gastrointestinal symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. About half of infected individuals exhibit no symptoms.

During its course, the disease can progress to an atypical pneumonia, which can result in a life-threatening acute respiratory distress syndrome, whereby such symptoms usually occur during the first four to five days of infection.

Hmmm doesn't this sound very similar to the Symptoms of Covid-19 ! And the name of this disease ... it's Q FEVER and it even has it's own vaccine known as Q-Vac ! Is Qanon showing us the way forward ? and is this the reason why POTUS has been mentioning this drug ?

Right I'll go back to lurking now ...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think I figured out the TP thing. I while ago somebody posted a You Tube video about using TP to make alcohol. As for the cereal, maybe they want to make TP Scotch.

Chicken makes sense, some with the pizza. Gotta eat something while making booze.

That is the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time.

If you want alcohol, buy alcohol. It's on the shelf, cheap, you don't need to use much at all, and if you're not an asshole, you'll only buy what you need.

People are dumb. REALLY. DUMB.

F'ing beam me up, Scotty.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

D A R W I N .

This pandemic has a positive side. It's taking some epically stupid people with it.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Don McClean , Sings a tributive song to Vincent Gogh namely 'VINCENT'. The lyrics say it all.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Everything else was normal.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Don McClean , Sings a tributive song to Vincent Gogh namely 'VINCENT'. The lyrics say it all.

I love that song. Cry every time I hear it. All he wanted was love.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
17 members of British family catch coronavirus after attending funeral

Seventeen members of a family in Britain have tested positive for the coronavirus after attending the funeral of a relative who died of the illness, according to local media.

17, imagine that...

Which one?

edit on 30-3-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
America 1957, "The Silent Invader" - look familiar?

This film discusses how the United States is preparing for an outbreak of Asian influenza. Prominent physicians and the head of the US Public Health Service address types of influenza, the nature of the virus, mortality rates, spread patterns, vaccines, the physician's responsibility, and medical advice for people who fall ill.

The 1957 flu outbreak caused an estimated one million to 2 million deaths worldwide (numbers vary widely based on sources; WHO claims 2 million) and is generally considered to have been the least severe of the 3 influenza pandemics of the 20th century.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
America 1957, "The Silent Invader" - look familiar?

This film discusses how the United States is preparing for an outbreak of Asian influenza. Prominent physicians and the head of the US Public Health Service address types of influenza, the nature of the virus, mortality rates, spread patterns, vaccines, the physician's responsibility, and medical advice for people who fall ill.

The 1957 flu outbreak caused an estimated one million to 2 million deaths worldwide (numbers vary widely based on sources; WHO claims 2 million) and is generally considered to have been the least severe of the 3 influenza pandemics of the 20th century.

One can find hundreds of these, and within the earth timeline hundreds of times it happened. This we see now, is both the release of all of that trauma AND the Dark To Light of all the failed efforts & various plans.

Vacci ne Producer Merck’s President Led Secret Biowarfare Program, Influencing Experiments on Americans Vax AND Weapons at the same company - imagine that?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Maybe they'll figure out how to build a car that runs on air.

Pretty sure in the late 80s? Mid-late 90s? There was a guy who built a car that ran on water. He died at a restaurant screaming they poisoned him i think.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

www.worldometers.info...

The flu stats at CDC.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

OMG. The sterno binge drinking is coming? lol

Mother Nature knows when the herd needs to be culled.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Tweet - clip

+++ arrives ++ then + = countdown to pyramid removal by removing the base first?

Corrected video version for ya.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Tweet - clip

+++ arrives ++ then + = countdown to pyramid removal by removing the base first?

Corrected video version for ya.

twitter.com...

Genius!

I had a huge laugh yesterday at the AOC clips yesterday. Folks are really clever.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Heirophant

Only stars.. no reply's.

Thoughtprovoking post nontheless.

Not enough tinfoil for all of my toughts about this pandemic.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
IIRC correctly this was brought up here a year ago or so. What happens to all the drug addicts when the drugs dry up?

Could the makeshift triage be for drug addicts?

3D3N pointed out that drying up Trafficking influences all of this.

Pharma backing off opiods, China backing off Fenty, Borders closed etc. Worth watching.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

DECODE ID 25RSH200330001D - Part #2 of 2

Chess Moves DECODE on Q1182 SKY Event

Q2582 "You will not win?" - Pelosi You didn't think the largest MIL spending bill in history (FY 2019) wasn't going to [indirectly] include funding for the wall did you? Learn the Constitution re: vested powers of POTUS re: matters of NAT SEC. This was planned and forecasted as the 'border funding' solution from the beginning. Anons had proof long ago but shining a light back then would have defeated the primary purpose of showing the 'public' real objective of D's (party of open borders/elim of ICE/elim of security/defend illegals over Americans _Midterm_elec). These people are stupid.

Q2629 [D] Day, Patriots. We will have our Country back! Q+

Q2782 What ‘Family’ Runs California? (Brown/Pelosi/Newsom/Getty): [Example CA] What ‘family’ runs CA? They are all connected. Wealth-Power-Influence [RIGGED] The More You Know….

Read the following in sequence with part 1 (I'll try to edit them in)
Q1108 Iran Threat to Start Nukes: Like Clockwork. You have been prepared.

Q1133 #17

Q1142 RR problems.

Q1154 Future proves past - Comey throws Lynch under bus: Perfect example of why we are here. Thank you, Patriot. Thank you ALL!

Q1165 Armenia Clowns on 8Chan: Distraction. They are here in force.

Q1170 4x staggered BOOMs

Q1174 Q Being Setup by Black Hats with Booms: We are being set up. Threat. Past Booms - TX bombs New Booms - Plane crash + Plane/17 drop. These people are sick. Attempt to prevent drops / awakening. Conspiracy? Coincidence? Response coming.

Q1178 California Agrees to National Guard at Border: He had no choice.

Q1201 TRUMP card coming.

Q1203 Mack is naming names. Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal). Proof. The ‘Standard’ Hotel. Helicopter crash. All related. Future will prove past. AS. Feeling ok today? Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important? Tick TOCK (LLC).

Q1218 Maggie Haberman: + “These stories will only matter/hurt us if we keep pushing hard and get too much chatter out there.” Push FAKE NEWS [4am] - MSM PRE BAD news [THEM].

Q1222 Maggie Haberman: Think public & private Twitter accounts. They all have them. These people are stupid. We have it all.

Q1236 POTUS "Witch Hunt" Ref to Muslim Brotherhood Infiltration of US Govt

Q1248 Red Cross Financial Audit Problems: Wake up! Learn. Question. Fight!

Q1269 Are you awake? Do you SEE (for yourself) the MSM = propaganda tool of the LEFT? Do you SEE FB/Twitter/GOOG censoring non LEFT POVs? Do you SEE the corruption? Do you SEE the EVIL? Are you a SLAVE? Are you CONTROLLED? Are you a SHEEP? ARE YOU AWAKE?
DO YOU THINK FOR YOURSELF? LEARN THE TRUTH. FACTS. HISTORY. THE GREAT AWAKENING. THEY ARE LOSING CONTROL. RESPECT OPINION OR ATTACK THOSE WHO DARE CHALLENGE THE NARRATIVE? IT’S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. WHO ARE THE TRUE FASCISTS? WHO ARE THE TRUE RACISTS? WHY DOES THE ANTIFA FLAG MIMIC THAT OF THE NAZIS? COINCIDENCE? FOR HUMANITY - WAKE UP - LEARN. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL!

Q1288 FBI Deep State House Cleaning: Focus only on the FBI [for now]. Jim Rybicki, chief of staff and senior counselor - FIRED. James Baker, general counsel - FIRED. Andrew McCabe, deputy director - FIRED. James Comey, director - FIRED. Bill Priestap, Head of Counterintelligence and Strzok’s boss - Cooperating witness [power removed]. Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence - cooperating witness [power removed]. Lisa Page, attorney with the FBI's Office of the General Counsel - cooperating witness [power removed]. Conspiracy? Think about the above. Only the above. Get the picture?

Q1303 Assets in place.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Until the CV death count surpasses the seasonal flu pace I’m not participating in the false flag.

COVID-19 had better pick up the pace. It’s going to take 7+ years at the current pace to match one flu season of deaths.

The math just doesn’t add up.

10 deaths per 1m people after 3 months in the US. If the peak is coming in April, where do the 100,000 dead count come from?

New York (20m) has 6% of the US population but 42% of the deaths. 911 v2?

First confirmed CV case in NY? 3/1/20 a lady who traveled to Iran. Nice.

nypost.com...

I’ll sit back and monitor the chaos.

Until proven otherwise; China & Iran launched this bug so it would hit both coasts. 60% of the total dead from NY/NJ/WA/CA. Both had civil unrest that is now squashed due to virus and they’ve buckled the great satan’s economy. Win/Win/Win for the commies/terrorists.

edit on 30-3-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join