It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The U.S numbers are really scary, hopefully that curve flattens out soon.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I have used a serious number crunching algorithm in a spreadsheet on today's data copied from World o meter and the minimum number of global deaths I have come up with as at 14 Dec 2020 is 22m which only includes China's BS numbers.

Make of that what you will. Lets hope I am that number over!
Here are the details of my projections for 30 Apr 2020 and Dec Total Deaths from "The Chrojan Virus". Our real life movie!

World as at 7 Apr 2020
Total Cases 1,411,099
New Cases 65,095
Total Deaths 81,044
New Deaths 6,390
Total Recovered 300,759
Active Cases 1,029,296
Serious, Critical 47,836
Total by 30/04/2020 Cases 1,666,764
New by 30/04/2020 Cases 255,665
Total by 30/04/2020 Deaths 267,308
Total by 14/12/2020 Deaths 20,666,220 min (could be 2 to 10 times this number depending on Africa and Non Health Service States)

If it turns out to be correct that this virus is a cocktail and I truly believe so, and it either can lay dormant or re-infect and also be of a viron trojanic (new word) and random mutanic (new word) nature with a complete tool-set (take a look at the symptoms/effects list supplied previously) then we are living in a movie where the worlds population will reduce over the next 1-2 years and will continue to do so gradually as the virus becomes seasonal like the flu. The attack on the testes will also reduce reproduction levels as the male sperm count will continue to decline.

I bet 90% of people on the planet thought that this could never happen and believed it would never get beyond a movie.

But we all know that our planet cannot continue to sustain a continually growing population and ultimately the result of that would be a uninhabitable planet in the end. And the only solution to this problem is depopulation and its not going to happen voluntarily (although there are many ways that this could be managed and achieved if it was a truly global effort)!

And this is why we are now experiencing the surreal be it by accident (earlier than planned) or deliberate as numerous veiled indicators have possibly suggested over the last 20 years! And then there are the GGS.

Can you imagine if the G20 came out and made a joint statement that the planet would end in 2030 if we did not depopulate now and change our ways on the environment/climate etc etc. What would happen? Do you think that people would volunteer in their billions to make a sacrifice for the sake of the planet and humanity? or would we end up with global anarchy and all that would entail including the end of the planet anyway. This is indicative of why depopulation is inevitable, now by accident or sometime in the future when the population hits a not so magic number and my guess is or was 10bn, but we are almost 8bn now so?

Keep safe because everybody is going know people and family members who will succumb to this virus over the next few years.

My numbers are conservative but the eventual reality might well scare the sh.t out of you!

Hope the hell I am wrong about "The Chrojan Virus", but the 3rd eye instinct is often not far from reality!!
edit on 8-4-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
A friend who was in the Air Force 15 years said a pilot friend told him recently that Orientals were the primary ones wearing masks for the last couple years. If it is true that US and China may have co-created the C Virus 5 years before Oct. 2019, a statement made by a former gov insider, then a leak could have occurred in China of events to come. a reply to: elitegamer23

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: EarthShine
A friend who was in the Air Force 15 years said a pilot friend told him recently that Orientals were the primary ones wearing masks for the last couple years. If it is true that US and China may have co-created the C Virus 5 years before Oct. 2019, a statement made by a former gov insider, then a leak could have occurred in China of events to come. a reply to: elitegamer23

Not true. I've been in Asia ( Japan ) for nearly 3 decades. We all wear mask at one time if it becomes necessary during the flu and cold and pollen season.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: Argen
a reply to: elitegamer23

I keep thinking of the billions spent on facial recognition and everyone screwing it up with a one dollar mask.
If billions of people are buying one dollar masks, then billions are being spent on the masks. Sure they interfere with facial recognition but a large percentage of the population uses smartphones and they can be (and in some cases are being) tracked using those.

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Byrd

Let's hope the hospitals do take it as a wake up call that keeping a LOT more masks in stock when this is over is the new standard.
I have a lot of questions about the "expiration dates" on masks. Apparently millions of masks in a strategic stockpile were kept by Canada and other countries and have expired, and there is some question about whether or not to use the "expired" masks.

Millions of masks stockpiled in Canada's Ontario expired before coronavirus hit

Thirteen years ago, Ontario stockpiled some 55 million N95 masks and other medical equipment after the province bore the brunt of the SARS epidemic in Canada in 2002 and 2003. But provincial officials have confirmed that the masks in the stockpile have passed their expiration date and sidestepped questions about how many masks, including expired ones, remain.

Public health officials have said masks may be less effective beyond the expiration date determined by the manufacturer. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the past has recommended use of expired masks only under “crisis” shortage situations.
I think US and the EU also had millions of expired masks in strategic reserves, there were 21 million in California alone:
California had 21 million N95 masks stockpiled. All are expired.

So there were strategic reserves beyond what the hospitals normally use, but the masks were expired. I think the first thing to go might be the elastic bands used to secure the masks losing their elasticity, but if those still worked or could be replaced I suspect the masks would still be useful, though I think it probably needs more study.

So, with an expired N95 mask or respirator, what exactly degrades in such a mask that would make it less capable of doing the job it is designed to do?

I’m an expert on nothing , but maybe the fabric and materials inside the mask relax some causing it to lose its 95% rating.

Like I said , I’m no expert . Just having my morning coffee.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Are the figures accurate or for a different timezone than GMT? In France it was announced at the weekend by the Health Minister that there'd been a cover-up of deaths in nursing homes and the actual figure of dead so far is between 30,000 to 90,000 as opposed to the official figure of 15,000 as different regions (states) have different methods/time spands of reporting cases and they're working on overhauling the way the data is collated as a whole. On the 7th GMT the combined official deaths of UK, France, Italy and Spain alone is just under 6000 with the UK having two to three times the number of official deaths due to differences in how/when the Department of Health and Office of National Statistics.

Not having a go at the numerical analysis, it's always great to have projections and predictions. Just pointing out some differences between official and actual figures that have been quietly announced this side of the pond. From an outsiders perspective it seems as if the US may be over reporting deaths if reports of how catagorisations have changed are to be beleived (which is odd as it also seems to have a lower fatality rate than other countries, may be due to different strain).
edit on 8-4-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

3 years
I mentioned in a recent post about "no fun under the sun" for the next 3 years. I wouldn't publicly state the reason why. But I think on has to look into the HIV epidemic in South Africa what I guess I can again now call it "MIM's street talk". By the sounds of it, its not going to look pretty for any off spring till something comes good our way. PM me if you want to know what I'm talking about. I just don't have any links to back it up.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Are the figures accurate or for a different timezone than GMT? In France it was announced at the weekend by the Health Minister that there'd been a cover-up of deaths in nursing homes and the actual figure of dead so far is between 30,000 to 90,000 as opposed to the official figure of 15,000. On the 7th GMT the combined official deaths of UK, France, Italy and Spain alone is just under 6000 with the UK having two to three times the number of official deaths due to differences in how/when the Department of Health and Office of National Statistics.

Not having a go at the numerical analysis, it's always great to have projections and predictions. Just pointing out some differences between official and actual figures that have been quietly announced this side of the pond.
My calculations on the impact of "The Chrojan Virus" have taken into account variations and possible death number ranges and factored in the likely untruths being stipulated by many nations and particularly China. I used Italy & Spains populations and numbers declared balanced against China's likely real min death rates 170,000-200,000 as of 7 April 2020.

Lets see how my predictions map to the declared numbers on 30 Apr 2020, I would allow a 10-15% margin either way. But note that my numbers are a minimum and that the actual could be x10.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

3 years
I mentioned in a recent post about "no fun under the sun" for the next 3 years. I wouldn't publicly state the reason why. But I think on has to look into the HIV epidemic in South Africa what I guess I can again now call it "MIM's street talk". By the sounds of it, its not going to look pretty for any off spring till something comes good our way. PM me if you want to know what I'm talking about. I just don't have any links to back it up.
Looks like you are seeing or knowing what I am calculating, interesting!
I also think that this new cocktail, lets name it, "The Chrojan Virus" is based on elements of SARS, MERS, HIV and Other that attacks the nervous system.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Here's this mornings update for NY. Yesterday we were at 138863 today Worldometers has us at 142384, Johns Hopkins has us at 140386:
www.worldometers.info...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Retired NYPD sergeant with coronavirus drops dead on Manhattan street hour after leaving hospital

I can't access the actual article to read the details as it's unavailable to Europe, but is this what we were seeing in Wuhan? The people just dropping in the streets? If this is a common thing, perhaps this is PART of the reason for the lockdowns everywhere (aside from the containment of the virus of course). They would rather people drop at home, out of sight, than out in public where it could be recorded and shared online, therefore spreading panic?
edit on 8-4-2020 by BlueSwan because: spelling

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
Here's this mornings update for NY. Yesterday we were at 138863 today Worldometers has us at 142384, Johns Hopkins has us at 140386:
www.worldometers.info...

"The Chrojan Virus" is starting to run amok in the USA!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueSwan
Retired NYPD sergeant with coronavirus drops dead on Manhattan street hour after leaving hospital

I can't access the actual article to read the details as it's unavailable to Europe, but is this what we were seeing in Wuhan? The people just dropping in the streets? If this is a common thing, perhaps this is PART of the reason for the lockdowns everywhere (aside from the containment of the virus of course). They would rather people drop at home, out of sight, than out in public where it could be recorded and shared online, therefore spreading panic?
This is part of "The Chrojan Virus" MO! And you are probably right about the preference for people to drop dead out of site!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

You've jumped the shark.

And 20m isn't even a drop in the bucket of the world's population.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

You've jumped the shark.

And 20m isn't even a drop in the bucket of the world's population.
It is my minimum by Dec 2020 which does not take into account of China's real numbers or the possible 1 to 10x factor. So the Minimum could end up being 200,000,000 + based on the Africa and Non Health Care State factors. And if this was to run for a number of years and becomes a seasonal "Chrojan Flu" then who knows!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

My suggestions for the future is to roll out a package to everyone to keep in their home with the supplies needed in a pandemic or other extreme temporary survival situation that were to arise. This could be a relief package that isn't money, but instead is the actual supplies such as mask, gloves, emergency food, toilet paper, medication, basic first aid.. so on so forth. I'm sure the smarties can come up with a good and beneficial kit to roll out. Every one gets a package to store in their own home.

This eliminates the costly need to store it in expensive warehouses space and to maintain it. Each kit could have an expiration date and when that date rolls around, the kit is replenished and replaced and sent out again. The idea is long shelf life so that the turn over isn't too often. The kit would fit each family, so if you have a family of 4, the kit is fitted to 4 people. So on so forth... If your family increases there could be paperwork with the kit in which you fill it out and send it in to get the necessary additional supplies for the new household member of your family.

This will help to eliminate the mad rush on the supply chain industry on some of the emergency preparedness stuff when events and situations like what is happening now occur. It also helps to keep folks indoors during a quarantine or self distancing order.

I know the school systems did something similar with lockdown kits. Homeless shelters and other facilities could have a small emergency stock pile of them on hand as well. Food Banks could also keep some in stock.

There are many ways to do this.

leolady

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
It is appearing highly likely that "The Chrojan Virus" will become the new "Chrojan Flu" and a seasonal or even an all seasons flu which will require nation states to maintain a more capable and robust health service and to more tightly control its borders in the future. Travel may become far more restricted than it has been historically.

There will be many more implications should "The Chrojan Virus" become like the flu (but far worse)?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady
a reply to: puzzled2

My suggestions for the future is to roll out a package to everyone to keep in their home with the supplies needed in a pandemic or other extreme temporary survival situation that were to arise. This could be a relief package that isn't money, but instead is the actual supplies such as mask, gloves, emergency food, toilet paper, medication, basic first aid.. so on so forth. I'm sure the smarties can come up with a good and beneficial kit to roll out. Every one gets a package to store in their own home.

This eliminates the costly need to store it in expensive warehouses space and to maintain it. Each kit could have an expiration date and when that date rolls around, the kit is replenished and replaced and sent out again. The idea is long shelf life so that the turn over isn't too often. The kit would fit each family, so if you have a family of 4, the kit is fitted to 4 people. So on so forth... If your family increases there could be paperwork with the kit in which you fill it out and send it in to get the necessary additional supplies for the new household member of your family.

This will help to eliminate the mad rush on the supply chain industry on some of the emergency preparedness stuff when events and situations like what is happening now occur. It also helps to keep folks indoors during a quarantine or self distancing order.

I know the school systems did something similar with lockdown kits. Homeless shelters and other facilities could have a small emergency stock pile of them on hand as well. Food Banks could also keep some in stock.

There are many ways to do this.

leolady

This is highly likely to happen particularly if "The Chrojan Virus" becomes a seasonal or all seasons flu, a must in fact!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
A bit of good news.

Peak for the US has moved from the 16th to the 11th, and predicted deaths per day have gone down from 3,100 per day to 2,200 at the peak.

Also, total deaths predictions have gone down from 80,000 to about 60,000. Still a lot, but the prediction numbers look a lot better than they did a day or two ago.

covid19.healthdata.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I’m interested to know

1. What evidence do you have that this is a cocktail of viruses as you describe? Doesn’t appear to be what the experts are saying.
2. How do your calculations arrive at that figure? We are hearing that Europe and the US are showing signs that we may now be at the peak of infections, particularly with the lockdowns time lag taken into account
3. If this is a planned cull as you suggest, then how are our ‘overlords’ managing who lives and dies? They will still need the workers to manage the power plants, keep them healthy, feed them etc etc. The survivors would need to be within these professions and in the right locations. And who and how would they be controlled? Do you think armies will protect the rich having seen their families and friends die?

All in all, maybe a good plot for the next resident evil game or zombie apocalypse but if any more than that then please offer some credible evidence.

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join