It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: JamieJJones

Well they are saying underlining conditions. Yet truly understanding what that means seems to be something difficult for THEM, to explain what that means. I would guess smoking, obesity, high blood pressure, asthma etc. For some reason, people are thinking it can only hurt old people. Yet a virus out there we have no immunity to, still allot unknown scares me a tad. To sum it up we will hear stories of people who get it and be ok from all ages and we will hear stories of people who get it of all ages and not be ok.

France and Italy and Spain are quite heavy smokers.
Germany isn't really, as far as I know.

Gresce is also pretty much a smoking country, from what I saw.

UK Smoked quite a bit, probably still does.

Wonder if Vaping is just as 'dangerous' to the Lungs ?

Well it's been speculated that cornaviruses access via ACE2 receptors and smoking (or nicotine inhalation) increases ACE 2 receptors.

Maybe it makes it easier for the virus - more entry points for want of a better way of putting it.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: LuckyCharmz

So when amplifying genetic material for a test we just amplify everything right? Instead of isolating then amplifying what we want to test for? This is remedial and very basic, we grow this every day in-vitro, drug companies are working on a rapid screening test that should be finished in the next few months with lower error rates.

Y r u asking me? Ur the doctor? This is the second time u referenced isolation of the covid-19 virus without any proof.

So before I call u a disinformation agent....I will kindly ask u to provide evidence that this particular virus has been isolated....not a partial viral dna sequence....but the whole genome.....because without that, theres no evidence ANYONE has it.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: asdfa
a reply to: cirrus12

There's still no treatment for the virus. It will come back with a vengeance as soon as china opens everything back up. There was really no point to what they did.

We don't know that, there's more than 1 strain apparently and what happened in wuhan is still debatable.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Guardian Live Feed at ~10pm :

"Boris Johnson calling on UK manufacturers to boost production of ventilators and other medical equipment, to prepare for a significant rise in the number of cases"

edit : "Govt will buy up stocks of any new ventilators produced"
edit on 14-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added stuff

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

A technical operator from 118 in Bergamo, serving the operational center of the Papa Giovanni XXIII hospital, at the center of the coronavirus emergency, died after being infected by Covid-19. He was 47 years old. Already a few nights ago the facility had been closed and sanitized, because some operators had experienced symptoms and had been home. The calls had been diverted to other Lombard power plants.

RIP

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If I can find the exact post I'll link to it, it's a woman in UK posted on FB that her 7 year old grandson has it and has pneumonia, is at hospital in a pod waiting for xrays.

EDIT: Can't find the exact post to link to it (was sent a screenshot) but have found out that the child is at the University Hospital in Hartlepool (North East of England).
edit on 14-3-2020 by JamieJJones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Two sites you need to read. Biorxiv and Medrxiv. They have all the published data including its entire genome as its moved throughout the world. It is college level material, if you need help understanding just ask on here, tons of very smart people on here.

Unless the conspiracy includes all the researchers and Healthcare professionals, and the universities, and me of course.

Actually nevermind, the virus is an agent turning people into zombies, there's YouTube videos on how to fight them, good luck.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: asdfa
a reply to: cirrus12

There's still no treatment for the virus. It will come back with a vengeance as soon as china opens everything back up. There was really no point to what they did.

We don't know that, there's more than 1 strain apparently and what happened in wuhan is still debatable.

But the virus is real and china has visitors from around the world, so we do know it.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted already. Interesting project. Ultimate Medical Hackathon: How Fast Can We Design And Deploy An Open Source Ventilator?

hackaday.com...
edit on 14-3-2020 by asdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuckyCharmz

So when amplifying genetic material for a test we just amplify everything right? Instead of isolating then amplifying what we want to test for? This is remedial and very basic, we grow this every day in-vitro, drug companies are working on a rapid screening test that should be finished in the next few months with lower error rates.

Y r u asking me? Ur the doctor? This is the second time u referenced isolation of the covid-19 virus without any proof.

So before I call u a disinformation agent....I will kindly ask u to provide evidence that this particular virus has been isolated....not a partial viral dna sequence....but the whole genome.....because without that, theres no evidence ANYONE has it.

oh okay, Mr. Magically Delicious, here ya go, though it's been posted ad nauseum prior to right now:

Researchers in China have identified two strains of coronavirus in humans.
Frequency of more aggressive ‘L type’ strain decreasing, which researchers attribute to human intervention.
There is “no sign” that discovery will affect vaccination strategies.
Scientists in China claim to have identified two main strains of the coronavirus that is circulating in humans, indicating that the virus is mutating.

Researchers at Peking University’s School of Life Sciences and the Institute Pasteur of Shanghai say the COVID-19 virus, which has since been renamed SARS-CoV2, has evolved into two major lineages, known as “L” and “S” types.

The newer and more aggressive L type strain accounted for about 70 per cent of the analysed cases, the researchers said, while the rest were linked to the older S type version.

can be found here: Coronavirus: aggressive ‘L type’ strain affecting 70 per cent of cases

so yeah, per this science article, the virus has been isolated, then identified, and further studies have been made to genomically categorize it as a coronavirus, and that it's NOVEL, meaning new, not seen before, meaning, necessarily, it was compared to other genomic profiles of cornovirus, and isolated to say that it is new, novel.
tetra
edit on 14-3-2020 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2020 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Lol Event 201 and Bill Gates and numerous other stuff has been mentioned in threads 1, 2, 3, and 4!
There's been huge amounts of other alternative news, tip offs and other info in this forum.
Stating that we are 'sheep drinking the kool aid' is just laughable, frankly

(post by LuckyCharmz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
Lol Event 201 and Bill Gates and numerous other stuff has been mentioned in threads 1, 2, 3, and 4!
There's been huge amounts of other alternative news, tip offs and other info in this forum.
Stating that we are 'sheep drinking the kool aid' is just laughable, frankly

Eh.

Don't feed the troll. He is probably some bored teen that got quarantined out of school for two weeks and wants to derail the thread.

link   
In the UK we are being told to sing happy birthday whilst washing our hands to destroy the Wuhan flu germ.
The thought suddenly occured to me, why choose this particular song? There are plenty others of similar length. After all its supposed to be just about giving your hands a thorough wash.

Unless, in some sick way, they would like us to celebrate the birthday of someone or something malevolent. Something that is also synchronous with the most panic, death and fear since the last world wars.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-3-2020 by AmmoniaMudhemp because: spelling

link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I know. They're trolling. And it's not even clever trolling. I probably should have expounded a bit on my response/logic but when I see someone trolling I tend to get back into my old military mindset. Usually, I ignore them but very occasionally it's: "You're wrong and here's why. Now cut that sh*%$ out!".

I was thinking the same thing that you just brought up. So far, we've dodged a bullet on this. Things could be a lot uglier but they're not. That said, I'm truly enjoying the toilet paper Olympics.

And now back to the topic at hand.......

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
SO … totally WOW - West Virginia stands alone in the US, the only state left on this source at least without any 'confirmed' cases. It has been confirmed in every. other. state.... Respect.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuckyCharmz

Two sites you need to read. Biorxiv and Medrxiv. They have all the published data including its entire genome as its moved throughout the world. It is college level material, if you need help understanding just ask on here, tons of very smart people on here.

Unless the conspiracy includes all the researchers and Healthcare professionals, and the universities, and me of course.

Actually nevermind, the virus is an agent turning people into zombies, there's YouTube videos on how to fight them, good luck.

Dont try to #ing high road me son.

Ur appeal to authority is pathetic.

WHO makes all the rules that all u labcoats follow.

Where is the evidence that this virus came out of a human being? The whole genome must be extracted from inside a person and then observed. Show us where that happened smart guy.

U cant. U can only talk about amplifying a piece of dna.

Now pls bro...if u dont have any proof, and all u have r smokescreens....I suggest u leave the chat

We're all folks on a conspiracy forum, obviously with vested interests and believing of conspiracies....LOL. What are you trying to do here, really? You're not just trying to sing with the choir, but attack the choir, WHILE you are singing with them.....

LOLOL

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AmmoniaMudhemp

"The Good Ship Venus" is a good one.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Humpty dumpty is probably appropriate at this point.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: AmmoniaMudhemp

"The Good Ship Venus" is a good one.

Ensures a thorough decleansing 99 times out of 100.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join