It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The CDC recommended a stop to all elective surgeries back in late February, and all of the hospitals around my area complied, including the major hospitals in Spokane, Washington.

That pretty much emptied them, so they'd be ready fir the influx of covid patients. Spokane didn't get their first one until March 19, and as of today they have only had 158 people test positive, with 19 deaths.

Empty hospitals means lost revenue. It was just announced on the news that all hospital personnel will receive a 25% pay cut starting immediately.

Pretty crappy way to treat our first responders and front line workers, if you ask me. They should have used the millions in pork barrel crap Pelosi added to the stimulus bill to compensate the medical workers.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

I think we slipped into crazy land. Both those clips were insane. But it's reinforcing my belief that we are under attack, Be interesting to see how many videos there are out there of people doing that and what race they are.
edit on 2-4-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Explain what in the world this woman is doing! - thread by ATS member, queenofswords

Things that make you go, hmmm.
edit on 2-4-2020 by jadedANDcynical because: firxed link

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The CDC recommended a stop to all elective surgeries back in late February, and all of the hospitals around my area complied, including the major hospitals in Spokane, Washington.
a reply to: nugget1

My mistake; it is a hospital in Pullman, Washington that was on the news for wage cuts.

I hope more hospitals don't follow in the future.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
When you look around online you can find quite a lot of these videos! It is insane and also makes me think it's like an attack on us here - it's malicious. You can't even pretend it is stupidity. It's reckless, dangerous and also what I find interesting is it is adults - some are 30+, it's not like dumb kids are doing it to impress their friends or for jokes. It's really disturbing.

edit on 2-4-2020 by cirrus12 because: spelling oops

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I wonder how current that is.
No one in the store is wearing a mask. Strange, nowadays.

edit on 4/2/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I remember people asking why they never saw stories of people who have recovered. Here are three cases that have talked about their experience.

Recovering from coronavirus: Three harrowing stories of surviving Covid-19

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Duarte (President of the Philippines) is ordering that anyone who violates lockdown should be shot by the military or police. This follows (per news story) protestors who were demonstrating because they've been under lockdown and haven't received food or other supplies.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
He is not much one for the judicial system. Is he?
Never was.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I wonder how current that is.
No one in the store is wearing a mask. Strange, nowadays.

More often than not, I find myself the out one out when I wear a mask here in PA. I just got back from the grocery store and I didn’t anyone wearing a mask, except for me.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
When you look around online you can find quite a lot of these videos! It is insane and also makes me think it's like an attack on us here - it's malicious. You can't even pretend it is stupidity. It's reckless, dangerous and also what I find interesting is it is adults - some are 30+, it's not like dumb kids are doing it to impress their friends or for jokes. It's really disturbing.

I think it's her race that is bring it into question.

She does the same thing to each laptop.... pushes the lid down and raises it up and touches the keys. Maybe she is OCD, maybe she is looking for the perfect laptop with just the right key feel and a lid that is too tight or too loose.

I realize I might be far fetched, but we must not ASSUME she is doing something evil, because honestly we really don't know. I'm honestly afraid to cough in public, even though I don't have corona. Because people make assumptions then go on the attack.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I just got back from the grocery store and I didn’t anyone wearing a mask, except for me.

Synchronicity. I too just got back from shopping. Many were wearing masks.

My point was that a twitter video should not be taken at face value.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I get what you are saying but I don't feel she is looking at laptops in any meaningful or genuine way.
She looks zoned out a bit, maybe she is mentally ill.
Either way it's not the first video of Chinese people doing this, many are clearly on purpose - there is no reasonable explanation for it.
a reply to: [post=25078252]ShortBus[/pos

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I just got back from the grocery store and I didn’t anyone wearing a mask, except for me.

Synchronicity. I too just got back from shopping. Many were wearing masks.

My point was that a twitter video should not be taken at face value.

Who takes a twitter video at face value?
My point was that your reason to distrust the twitter video is not necessarily valid.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Neighbors granddaughter on first nursing job in CA. Told Monday a 25% pay cut. Next e mail more hours but no OT. She's only been there since the first of the year. She packed and left Monday after her shift, should be back here tomorrow. Strange times were in.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Who takes a twitter video at face value?

People on twitter.
And people here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Video (you have to click the link and it took a while for it to load for me so be patient if it doesn't load right away) from someone at a dairy farm in Jersey where they are dumping all the milk due to having to shut the farm down because of the virus. This really made my jaw drop. He sounds pretty freaked out..... it's things like this that make me worry about the supply chain.

Plants in jersey are shutting down because of Corona no where to go with it it's not just our milk its other farmers also loads are being dumped daily

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Follow up to my dairy farm post. I googled because I was so baffled.

Wisconsin farmers forced to dump milk as coronavirus slams a fragile dairy economy

About 7 o’clock Tuesday night, Golden E Dairy got the call that any dairy farmer would dread. They were being asked to dump 25,000 gallons of fresh milk a day because there was no place for it to go as the marketplace for dairy products has been gutted by the closure of restaurants, schools, hotels and food-service businesses. An hour later, the family-run farm near West Bend opened the spigot and started flushing its milk into a wastewater lagoon — 220,000 pounds a day through next Monday. It was surreal, said Ryan Elbe, whose parents, Chris and Tracey Elbe, started the farm in 1991 with about 80 cows and grew it into an operation that today milks 2,400. “We thought this would never happen,” Elbe said. “Everybody’s rushing to the grocery store to get food, and we have food that’s literally being dumped down the drain.”

www.jsonline.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Night update with USA states (Worldometer now Includes all of the French Data, including the Retirement homes in their count) :
edit :It seems BNO adds them also.

USA States :

www.worldometers.info...
bnonews.com...

edit on 2-4-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added edit

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join