It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NxNWest

originally posted by: BPilgrim
Coronavirus 'may cause brain damage' as dangerous swelling found in 'confused' patients

Doctors in the US as well as Italy and China have all reported neurological conditions in multiple coronavirus patients, with one man having lost the ability to speak

More confirmation of what some here have suspected for a while.

There are several articles and reports of the Spanish Flu causing brain swelling, loss of smell and taste, loss of colour due to pressure on the optic nerve and a Parkinson-like disease as an after affect. It appears viruses have the ability to alter the brain and cause neurological issues.

I honestly don’t know what’s happening and I don’t pretend to know. But there should be no reason to toss out vaccines as a player in this epidemic.
US Vaccines Caused ‘Spanish Flu’

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Observationalist

Nope, not a doctor, and I don’t own a lab coat.

How about you?

Nope. That's why I'm not making diagnoses. Why are you?

It’s seem much closer to an allergic reaction,

I know this is a great forum, where opinions are free to be expressed and discussed. It’s clear you don’t wish to discuss my opinion or observations with me. So that’s fine. I’ll keep digging.

I’m not telling anyone to not get the flu shot. I’m asking if it has been considered and tried to provide a reason to consider it.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

There was some talk about vaccines early on.... probably thread one. Mostly wondering if people who had been vaccinated for SAARS were getting hit harder. This IS a conspiracy site but mostly these COVID threads have steered away from any kind of conspiracy thought. I get what you're saying though.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

When all your acquaintances who have the flue shot then get sicker than they have been for a while, and swear never to have another one. It does get you thinking, then when visiting the Doc he bullies you into getting a shot, and you seem to have a pain that lasts for weeks around the site of the injection. You think to yourself , I went to the doc to get cured not to be made sicker. That was years back, then I read a good article that said after the shot your immune system is compromised for a couple of weeks while you build up antibodies, then the shot you got might not be the one for the flue going around, but if you have the shot it guarantees that you will pick up something. Just another mass money making scam?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae

There was some talk about vaccines early on.... probably thread one. Mostly wondering if people who had been vaccinated for SAARS were getting hit harder. This IS a conspiracy site but mostly these COVID threads have steered away from any kind of conspiracy thought. I get what you're saying though.

Thanks, I brought it up too when I first came in on this thread. Specific to the SARS vaccine Rats. I let it go as just a hunch, but it seems worth digging into as more than that.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Please, stay well all?
Please read this!

This thread is for Corona Virus UPDATES ONLY!!!

...not debating and/or bickering

...not chit chat, SOAP BOX speeches, recipes, political trolling, class warfare, conspiracy theories, bigoted comments, medical advice, OFF TOPIC banter
ill-mannered remarks toward members or arguing....

Some NON-UPDATE threads here, feel free to join in any of these:
Diseases and Pandemics

Diseases and Pandemics:: Medical Disclaimer
This thread is NOT for discussion of alternative medical treatment of illnesses!!!

Members who continue to disrupt will face temporary posting bans. ATS will not allow the few to ruin it for everyone.

Go after the ball not the player.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility WILL face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Has anybody heard from tennisdawg ? wonder how an what he is doing .

Monkeyballs I love your updates keep them coming !!!

How is agid8 ? Spelling forgive me

Havent seen ketsuko ? spelling ??

I just think you all doing a great job !!!!!

a reply to: blazinx

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Here is what we need to do. Update 4-3-20

We have to use our brain.. many of us are being self contained in our homes, we have politicians now telling us what we need to do.. we have nyc, refusing recessitation for those who have heart attacks and no pulse.

We also have our American media, sensationalizing the news to apply fear to keep us in our homes etc.
we also have to understand this virus is effecting many people,and it will change some people’s ideology and politics. When we settle this I am sure we may focus on China again, and I think there will be some out rage. In the end our federal government and state government failed us, this pandemic was made known to us in January, they did not do anything to get ready. Remember these people come voting time. I have not even mention the free falling economy 10 million plus unemployed with 75% of them living pay check to pay check. Literally life as an American, is gonna change no helping that.

Stay safe love you all. Keep your chin up.

👍 much love to nurses and doctors that stumble in here thank you. They do it because it’s their duty and they care about us. Thank you again.
edit on 2-4-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Dallas and Texas statistics
Confirmed cases

Texas
Cases deaths percent change
4669 .......70 .........16.81
Dallas
831 ........17..........13.68

Diabetes is a major risk factor for hospitalizations.

DALLAS — According to Dallas County Health and Human Services, 28% of COVID-19 patients who have required hospitalization in Dallas County are diabetic.

While the state of Texas says it does not yet have data to provide trends showing diabetes and coronavirus complications, Louisiana does.

Data released by the state health department on Monday shows 40% of Louisiana patients who died from COVID-19 had diabetes.

CDC data reveals the same pattern: diabetics have a higher rate of hospitalization and ICU admittance than COVID-19 patients with any other chronic health condition.

This probably comes as no real surprise to many. I know many of you here are diabetic or have spouses, like mine, who are diabetic.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

We started doing this in Panama this week. On Sundays no one is allowed to go out.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Corona Virus - Biggest Deception On The Whole World EndGame Plan - 5G Agenda

www.brighteon.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

When all your acquaintances who have the flue shot then get sicker than they have been for a while, and swear never to have another one. It does get you thinking, then when visiting the Doc he bullies you into getting a shot, and you seem to have a pain that lasts for weeks around the site of the injection. You think to yourself , I went to the doc to get cured not to be made sicker. That was years back, then I read a good article that said after the shot your immune system is compromised for a couple of weeks while you build up antibodies, then the shot you got might not be the one for the flue going around, but if you have the shot it guarantees that you will pick up something. Just another mass money making scam?

If this was the case, armies all over the world would be decimated.

Speaking as an Army brat, we got shots for everything. We got the old style, with mercury, shots and we get the flu shots. Any time anyone gets deployed to another country, they get vaccinated... and they have to have their vaccinations up to date. There's no exemptions.

In the cases where there's coronavirus on board ships, the disease seems to be about the same as elsewhere.

Cruise ship crews also have to have vaccinations and there have not been any reported deaths among these crews (yet) although it has proved fatal to many passengers.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Update Apr.02/20
Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases (by JHU CSSE)

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Canada *** Total= 11,284 ***
5,518-Quebec, 2,793-Ontario, 1,121-British Columbia, 969-Alberta,
206-Saskatchewan, 167-Manitoba, 13-Grand Princess, 91-New Brunswick,
183- Newfoundland & Labrador, 193-Nova Scotia 22-Prince Edward Island,
2- Northwest Territories, 6-Yukon

coronavirus.1point3acres.com... USA & Canada Updates

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I bet they get shots which are different than the cheap stuff they use on the general population.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Off topic, I removed it. I should start a thread about this, sorry.
Resume with the updates.

I do appreciate you all keeping us informed about what’s happening.

edit on 3-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Here is what we need to do. Update 4-3-20

We have to use our brain.. many of us are being self contained in our homes, we have politicians now telling us what we need to do.. we have nyc, refusing recessitation for those who have heart attacks and no pulse.

We also have our American media, sensationalizing the news to apply fear to keep us in our homes etc.
we also have to understand this virus is effecting many people,and it will change some people’s ideology and politics. When we settle this I am sure we may focus on China again, and I think there will be some out rage. In the end our federal government and state government failed us, this pandemic was made known to us in January, they did not do anything to get ready. Remember these people come voting time. I have not even mention the free falling economy 10 million plus unemployed with 75% of them living pay check to pay check. Literally life as an American, is gonna change no helping that.

Stay safe love you all. Keep your chin up.

👍 much love to nurses and doctors that stumble in here thank you. They do it because it’s their duty and they care about us. Thank you again.

Yea, I think there will be some anger against the CCP after all of this is settled. Or any other country if it is proven. Even if it was natural (most probable option), the CCP sold bad testing kits to Spain and Czech Republic, bad masks to Holland and they had the nerve to claim that it was a donation. Who knows to what other countries they did that. It seems to me they want the virus to spread as much as possible in the west. I just hope mass media doesn't hide these actions.

TL;DR: Politicians are F#ers that only care about themselves and the pocket of the big enterprises. In Chile the disapproval to the government has stayed almost static at 80% (their approval has risen from 6% to ~16%). If SHTF at the end, people will be so upset that I think we could enter into a civil war, hope I'm wrong, but people will not forgive them if to many lives are lost. Just know this, if Chile ends up with low deaths it will be because the people took care of them selves or the government made a good job in hiding the deaths.

About the politicians, at least in Chile, a lot think they are doing their best to spread the virus. Almost every action they take to postpone payments ends up failing (laws that are to trick people) so people end up doing queues and crowding small spaces to pay for those stuff. Some towns have taken actions to self quarantine their towns and have blocked the roads, the police and military opens the roads again, some under instructions of the Salmon industries, not even the government (the media lies about this cases). 2 mayors of very small towns tried to do the same because the government was taking suspected cases to their small towns clinics and ended up sued by the government. No national total quarantine, only some zones. So people think they are prioritizing economy over lives. The governments has said 3 different number of testing per day... health minister said something around 4,000 per day, The department of health said 1,400 per day.... The president said that 28,000 tests have been made in total up to the 28th (IIRC) since they started testing, that would be an average of less then 1,000 per day. The chaos in the government is so big that they can't even agree in a lie. They went into self quarantine and are working from home, one got caught drinking wine while she was voting to approve or not a law... All this while asking the people to go to work and just keep social distancing.. And calling the people to stay at home when necessary. The economic help given to the the 40% poorest is just US$60.... They aren't listening to the medics, doctors and scientists, they are listening to the 7 families that govern Chile.

Sorry for the long rant

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Byrd

I bet they get shots which are different than the cheap stuff they use on the general population.

Nope. Same companies. Same stuff.

But this isn't the place to discuss this issue. Message me if you have a discussion going in another area and I'll join that conversation.
edit on 3-4-2020 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hi folks re the update of the effect this pandemic is having on the world population

changing consently

But at time of this post
WORLD POPULATION
7,775,204,976 Current World Population
35,695,913 Births this year
18,743 Births today
14,986,000 Deaths this year
7,869 Deaths today
20,709,914 Net population growth this year
10,874 Net population growth today

Seems the lock down is having a positive effect and saving thousands of lives from accidents.

HEALTH
3,307,715 Communicable disease deaths this year
123,885 Seasonal flu deaths this year
1,936,733 Deaths of children under 5 this year
10,830,228 Abortions this year
78,755 Deaths of mothers during birth this year
41,684,118 HIV/AIDS infected people
428,331 Deaths caused by HIV/AIDS this year
2,092,636 Deaths caused by cancer this year
249,927 Deaths caused by malaria this year
813,621,474 Cigarettes smoked today
1,273,743 Deaths caused by smoking this year
637,273 Deaths caused by alcohol this year
273,232 Suicides this year
$ 101,931,612,985 Money spent on illegal drugs this year
343,951 Road traffic accident fatalities this year

Assuming these calculations have been re jigged to account for the new way of life on the planet.

edit on 3-4-2020 by puzzled2 because: add health

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Don't forget about the boom of new born in 9 months more hahahaha
edit on 3/4/2020 by redpassion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join