It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
How long is this going to go on for?
between threads 1 and 2,3 now 4, it's just starting to explode in North America
China is STILL under quarantine, Europe is in first gear
India, just starting
If we are in bread lines in 2-3 years,knitting our clothes and playing scrabble in the basement, this going to Royally suck.

edit on 11-3-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What I took from this that hasn't been talked about yet is,

Financial aid to those who are or will be in quarantine.

Now we have a whole lot of ATS scholars that say we cant quarantine here in the US of A. We have freedom of movement and the like. But we do have people in quarantine here in the states and from what I gather there will be more.

This opens the door for interpretation of coarse. But I did hear him say financial assistance for those in quarantine.

ETA: There was more of a sense of urgency in this speech. No joking and no blaming.
edit on 11-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ok so bare with me here, Trump implemented the 30 day travel ban from Europe. Better late than never I guess but what happens in 30 days? Does anyone really expect that in 30 days they will actually lift it? Europe isnt going to be virus free in 30 days. Also unless the UK sets the same type of travel ban they will be flooded with people from other countries trying to travel to the US. Not that the US is "the greatest place" but people like to visit family take vacations etc.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Bicent

Well he did say suspending visits to nursing homes, which is the population at the greatest risk right now.

If the staff didn’t mix with the public after their shifts are over, that might work.
I think the nursing homes will still be hit hard.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
What I took from this that hasn't been talked about yet is,

Financial aid to those who are or will be in quarantine.

Now we have a whole lot of ATS scholars that say we cant quarantine here in the US of A. We have freedom of movement and the like. But we do have people in quarantine here in the states and from what I gather there will be more.

This opens the door for interpretation of coarse. But I did hear him say financial assistance for those in quarantine.

ETA: There was more of a sense of urgency in this speech. No joking and no blaming.

Now its starting to make sense why there are not enough test kits or why no one is being tested.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
NBA HAS SUSPENDED THE SEASON

TWITTER
edit on 11-3-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
link?
thats pretty full on.

originally posted by: Bicent
NBA HAS SUSPENDED THE SEASON

edit: found a twitter but nothing else yet
twitter.com...
edit on 11/3/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It’s breaking at the moment.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted as I'm traveling and can't keep up. Tom Hanks and his wife have tested positive.

link   

BREAKING: Actor Tom Hanks announces he & wife test positive for #coronavirus in Australia

twitter.com...

In Australia..

jee's, thanks Tom!

/s

link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Its all very surreal, and when reality of the situation actually sinks in. Especially being President, whatever happens he will get the blame. I bet if he knew this was going to happen when he was Candidate Trump, he wouldn't have bothered. Share market crashing , Conovirus ramping up, Worst Harvest in many years, "What was that,you cant print food?" Oh Sh^%$

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
No more NBA

Its been suspended for the season

link   
fox8.com...

NEW YORK (WJW)– The NBA is suspending the season until further notice, the league announced Wednesday night.

This comes after a Utah Jazz player tested positive for COVID-19, also known as coronavirus.

“The test result was reported shortly prior to the tip-off of tonight’s game between the Jazz and Oklahoma City Thunder at Chesapeake Energy Arena. At that time, tonight’s game was canceled. The affected player was not in the arena.”

link   
I think we are headed into crazy town. This virus is breaking our way of life., just wow.

link   
New Mexico now.

Coronavirus in New Mexico

Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham announced Wednesday that four New Mexico residents tested “presumptive positive” for coronavirus, the first confirmed cases in the state.

Source

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

There ya go. Yep crazy town here we come. Surreal and definitely not good news for the economy. How many players got in contact with that guy? That’s a close contact sport. Madness

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
We need to shut everything down, baseball gonna get canceled next or nhl?

Need to test all players in pro sports every 2 weeks, no fans etc. gotta do something, we are still reacting to the virus.. we have to be pro active..
edit on 11-3-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Gotta a corona case in St. John’s county st Augustine he went to bike week 🤦‍♂️ In the hospital. Link available but it’s on twitter. Ny man

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

It's probably impossible to know at this point but I'm curious how the NBA player caught the virus. Wonder if it was floating around the crowd at one of his previous games

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
holy batsoup. Europes going to crash tonight
Austria shares tanking in pre markets (thanks twitter)

edit on 11/3/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join