It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuldersMate
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I had considered they may want to share, but do it in the thread designated for that.

Again I haven't seen a single person confirm they have been tested for the virus. So yeah as far as I'm concern attention seeking. I didn't realise ATS had been infiltrated by snowflakes needing validation for coughing.

I won't know. Just as you dont know. You just sound ridiculous spouting off.

You can appoint me that position if you like. I can see you need that extra validation.

Hey buddy you came at me with your "I don't believe whatever" attitude. If you've been following this thread so closely, as you stated, I'm sure you noticed it was nearly impossible TO GET TESTED in the US and is still difficult up to now. Either way I'm not sick enough to justify running off to the doctor in a "snowflake" panic. In fact, I try to avoid doctors and hospitals like the plague, which is fortunate for me, since I'm healthy. I could really give 2 sh*ts what YOU actually think. Also, try to dial back the pit bull attitude a bit as it makes you come across sounding like a know it all a-hole.

Just my 2 cents.

edit on 8-3-2020 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

No actually, I didnt. You responded to my post on this thread. You took it personal when I requested people to post their 'symptoms' in the designated thread.

As for testing in the US, have you come in into contact for 1 of the 400 who have tested positive? No? Well then the chance you have Corona at this point is very low. The UK has tested 20,000+ and only 200 have it. Calm yourself.

Your conclusion is very contradictory. Maybe that's a symptom of Corona? You definitely have it.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Redacted
edit on 8-3-2020 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

No actually, I didnt. You responded to my post on this thread. You took it personal when I requested people to post their 'symptoms' in the designated thread.

As for testing in the US, have you come in into contact for 1 of the 400 who have tested positive? No? Well then the chance you have Corona at this point is very low. The UK has tested 20,000+ and only 200 have it. Calm yourself.

Your conclusion is very contradictory. Maybe that's a symptom of Corona? You definitely have it.

I actually had an issue with your assuredness that no one on ATS could have this, not by the alternative thread request. Allow me to explain the situation I'm in right now.

My son works for a Japanese owned company. He had to meet the owner (a Japanese guy) down in Chicago around 3 weeks ago. The owner travels to Japan often (1 or 2 times a month). The owner is currently sick at home self quarantined and has tested positive. A little over a week after my son met with the owner he got sick. Then I ended up sick with same symptoms as my son.

Now I'm not a doctor by any means, but damn what would you think if you were me?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
President of the Piedmont region in Italy, has now also tested positive for Covid-19. đź‘Ž

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

I actually had an issue with your assuredness that no one on ATS could have this, not by the alternative thread request. Allow me to explain the situation I'm in right now.

My son works for a Japanese owned company. He had to meet the owner (a Japanese guy) down in Chicago around 3 weeks ago. The owner travels to Japan often (1 or 2 times a month). The owner is currently sick at home self quarantined and has tested positive. A little over a week after my son met with the owner he got sick. Then I ended up sick with same symptoms as my son.

Now I'm not a doctor by any means, but damn what would you think if you were me?

If you are a Veteran, go to the VA hospital to get checked, if not, go to a free health clinic and tell them your sorry, maybe add a little pizza to your story.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Churchhousecreeper
President of the Piedmont region in Italy, has now also tested positive for Covid-19. đź‘Ž

How old is he ?

My parents are from Italy. Not sure of any relatives are alive though there. But this is sad.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

As for testing in the US, have you come in into contact for 1 of the 400 who have tested positive? No? Well then the chance you have Corona at this point is very low.

You are aware the tests were bunk in the US and they didn't/couldn't/wouldn't test for Corona.

An epic fail by the CDC. How, in any reality, can you actually believe there are only 400 infected in the US now???

Experts have even stated they think it's easily in the 10's of thousands by now.

It's no secret the tests the CDC had were junk. Have you really been following this thread???

I think we only tested 400 in the US.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Update from the Netherlands march the 7th 2020

Total infected 188.

5 march 2020 + 40 cases
6 march 2020 + 46 cases
7 march 2020 + 60 cases

I’m really curious what the numbers for today are. Waiting for todays update from RIVM. More to follow.

T

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

And most get over it with no issue. Some have no idea they even have it. Scary but comforting.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toinski
Update from the Netherlands march the 7th 2020

Total infected 188.

5 march 2020 + 40 cases
6 march 2020 + 46 cases
7 march 2020 + 60 cases

I’m really curious what the numbers for today are. Waiting for todays update from RIVM. More to follow.

T

Its already here clearly. The dutch government are not doing enough to stop spread. Things like closing schools.

Id close all restaurants and bars too, no cinema.

It will be an inconvenience for some and come at a cost but less people will die.

Right now they aren't doing anything except for releasing numbers.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

IranAir stops all flights to europe

www.reuters.com...:+Trending+Conte nt&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

And most get over it with no issue. Some have no idea they even have it. Scary but comforting.

Not comforting.. it doesn't end there.. you get it again..

I'm guessing around 1 in 10 need hospitalisation.. at which point it damages your lungs, permanently.

If you keep getting it, you'll eventually be that 1/10

atleast thats how im looking at it.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Whistleblower doctors say coronavirus reinfection even deadlier

Chinese doctors sounding the alarm on the coronavirus say the illness could be even deadlier for patients who catch it again, according to a report.

The whistleblowing physicians working to fight the virus in Wuhan, the epicenter of the outbreak, revealed that medically cleared patients have been getting reinfected, the Taiwan News reported.

“It’s highly possible to get infected a second time,” one of the doctors, who declined to be identified, told the outlet.

nypost.com...

Makes me not want to catch coronavirus even more.
edit on 8-3-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Morning numbers are in:

272 new cases in South Korea

743 in Iran and 49 more deaths

139 new cases in Germany

64 new cases in Spain

68 in Switzerland

-------------------------------------------------------

New cases will come in during the day, raising these numbers and UK's will be in later

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

: Bahrain Grand Prix F1 race to be participant-only event due to #coronavirus

www.rt.com...

All sports people will have to take a massive pay cut because there won't be any fans turning up to watch games and they dont' deserve all that cash they get anyway. I'm waiting to read about footballers having to have their wages cut by 50% and then i'll be reading about how they can't live the way they were used to living etc...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Funny how you left out howany where tested in the usa

Misrepresenting the data to win a petty argument this isent reddit that bs wont work hear

edit on 8-3-2020 by markovian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Novaroc
Sorry but this sounds fake.
In a nursing home setting the "patients" are reffered to as "residents", its instinctive to the point of it feeling weird saying "patients".
Plus the Director of Nursing is reffered to as "DON" not "DNS".
This is nationwide.
(Im a traveling RN)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Better question: why do you care what he thinks? Especially with this contact history.
edit on 8-3-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join