It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldGlobal
Elton John diagnosed with walking pneumonia, a type of lung infection often caused by bacteria or viruses.

Sure hope he gets tested for corona, just to be safe!

So far as I can tell, he's been touring the US for some time with a jaunt over to Australia and New Zealand here through January. If he had it, he picked it up in Australia.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hummmmm... I really loved that part where it says a bloody nasty Bat urinated on a Researcher... Hummmmm... Golden Shower Club...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

If that's true though, then how bad is it really? No one is seeing the same kinds of mass issues that we're seeing in China. If all it amounts to is a really bad flu season, then what is the issue?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

What I was trying to get at is this is being looked at with a microscope but the answer, at least in part, may be off the slide and no one is looking there.

It is going to take time for all the long term data to come in. I expect there will be people keeping a close eye on those that have initially recovered and see if some future trends do develop. With some of the information haziness coming out of China it may take a little while to get the facts out. With Wuhan being the start of the infection it is the one for the rest of the world to watch for any early warning.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Global Pandemic Prediction

'According to Marc Lipsitch who is a professor of epidemiology at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Medicine believes that there will be a global pandemic and that 40% to 70% of the global population will be infected.'

There was big coverage over the weekend from the Wall Street Journal. Feb15-16.

Some interesting take aways from the articles.

Used bed sheets and towels are placed in bags and then Incinerated. Not washed even though the ship has facilities to do this.
The Japanese ATS member had asked about why no disposable diapers and I believed that there was concern that the fecal matter could be a contagion and contaminate the groundwater.
What about the tablecloths and linen? I would suspect that those are being incinerated as well.

What about dishes, utensils, pots, pans, glasses ect. If they are not washing the linen then those items also need to be destroyed.
There must be some serious concern that any water discharged from the ship might have the virus still potentially active.We really do not know much about how robust the virus is.

New Term:
Generation. This means the first person infected is the first generation , then the next infected person is the second generation. The third is the third generation.

Two major U.S. GM factories warning production problems because of supply chain shortages/disruption. These plants are located in Michigan and Texas. Hyundai and Renault have idled plants in South Korea and Nissan is having problems in Japan.
To really get a feel for this just looking at China. GM produces 640,000 cars in China and almost 40% is made in Hubei province alone. "GM has arranged for parts to be flown by chartered jet from China when parts are available."

Now there will be the parade of losses.
Renault along with partner Nissan reported the first net loss in a decade and cut dividends. In 2018 the dividend was 3.55 Euros per share. This was cut to 1.1 Euros per share.The magnitude of the loss is breath taking. Last year they made a profit of $3.3 billion Euros and for 2019 they had a loss of $141 million Euros.There was a drop of 17% in group sales in China.
This corona virus must have already been causing problems in China well before the December date. The government knew and were racing to find a way to inoculate the population.Companies now reporting financial results are showing that this had a serious impact in the 4th quarter.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned,I can't keep up with the speed of this thread-
But this is an unsettling and interesting article(its from the daily mail so needs to be verified IMO).
It talks about a report which concludes the virus escaped from the now notorious bio warfare research facility in wuhan.
Thats the unsettling part.
Now for the interesting part-

A new bombshell paper from the Beijing-sponsored South China University of Technology says that the Wuhan Center for Disease Control (WHCDC) could have spawned the contagion in Hubei province.
'The possible origins of 2019-nCoV coronavirus,' penned by scholars Botao Xiao and Lei Xiao claims the WHCDC kept disease-ridden animals in laboratories, including 605 bats.
It also mentions that bats - which are linked to coronavirus - once attacked a researcher and 'blood of bat was on his skin.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The "Beijing sponsored" university-when they say Beijing,as far as I gather that usually means State.
Are the Chinese government admiting what we on this thread have long speculated-that the virus has leaked from the lab?
That is pretty seismic news if true.

Here is part of the synopsis of the report and the full PDF link of the report mentioned in the above article:

An article published on The Lancet reported that 27 of 41 infected patients were found to have contact with the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan.
We noted two laboratories conducting research on bat coronavirus in Wuhan, one of which was only 280 meters from the seafood market.
We briefly examined the histories of the laboratories and proposed that the coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory. Our proposal provided an alternative origin of the coronavirus in addition to natural recombination and intermediate host.

web.archive.org...://www.researchgate.net/publication/339070128_The_possible_origins_of_2019-nCov_coronavirus

Wiki info on the university who it is claimed wrote the report:
en.wikipedia.org...

University website:
www.scut.edu.cn...

Not sure how trustworthy any of this is,just sharing so people can look into it.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Not sure if it’s the same thing,but the pnumacoccal vaccine used for bacterial pneumonia ( having had that one after several bad doses of pneumonia over a few years!) here I’m told that’s a once only shot for people at risk, they do not generally give it twice due to high risk of complications, and it doesn’t help with viral only bacterial infections .

Edit:
And from experience two infections back to back flattens you for better part of a year and takes longer to recover if ever, any flu after is much worse after and that’s ignoring the damage loads of antibiotics do to the immune system in the short term
edit on 16-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: Expanded

edit on 16-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Density of population would be one

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
China Vaccine Law Passed

A law was passed effective December 1st, 2019 making it mandatory that all Chinese citizens must be vaccinated for diseases as mandated by the government.
Reviewing the law one section really stood out.

"The law establishes a compensation system for abnormal reactions to vaccination. A recipient who dies, or suffers significant disability or organ or tissue damage is to be paid from the vaccination funds of the provincial governments if the reaction falls within the scope of abnormal reactions associated with a vaccine and cannot be prevented."

There is something there. A deadly virus, a vaccination and now deadly reactions. This law was passed in August of 2019 and became effective December 1, 2019. The coronavirus must have already been circulating back as far as August.
When did the trade war start. July 6, 2018. Could it have been already circulating as far back as then?:

China:Vaccine Law Passed/Global Legal Monitor

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Power_Semi

It doesn't have to be a bio weapon for it to have gotten out of a lab. They research dangerous pathogens at labs all over for various reasons and almost none of them have to do with bioweapons research. These bugs are endemic to the bats in China. They know that it's only a matter of time before one of them breaks out like SARS did. They actually do have a legitimate reason to want to research these strains of corona virus quite aside from seeking any kind of bio weapon.

Seeking to understand a thing is the first step to preventing what they may have inadvertently caused. Working to develop treatments, vaccines, etc., all require you to keep highly pathogenic strains on hand so you can test your creations against something for efficacy.

Very wise and reasonable words... You Sir/Madam have my respect

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com... Three other plagues...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I WATCH THIS guy allot I am subscribed to him. Take a listen to this...
This epidemic is very very close to be proven it is man made..

Peace
edit on 16-2-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: GoldGlobal
Elton John diagnosed with walking pneumonia, a type of lung infection often caused by bacteria or viruses.

Sure hope he gets tested for corona, just to be safe!

If it turns out, and I'm definitely saying "if," he did contract this corona virus, having a celebrity affected by it in any way would cause a lot of people to start paying more attention.

If Elton John has it, he may quickly become the most hated man on the planet for going on stage with it. That's if he knew. Otherwise his doctor would be.

I do wonder if a disproportionate amount of wealthy would get it first due to their international travel.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge
We have been discussing the possibility of a coronavirus light version and the regular strength coronavirus. Just making a sick joke about corona light beer and regular strength beer but there may be something to it.
Some peoples immune system favors one over the other.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
this news just released Sunday 16th Feb

thecommonsenseshow.com... sa-will

By Mike Adams
Newstarget.com

We believe the CDC is now preparing America to announce that sustained outbreaks of the CoVid-19 Wuhan coronavirus are happening in America. Recent quotes from the CDC appear to be “gently warming” the American public to the idea that sustained outbreaks in America are inevitable, along with open admissions that the CDC flat out cannot stop them.
Case in point: We now have both CDC scientist Dr. Nancy Messonnier and the head of the CDC, Dr. Robert Redfield, revealing they know coronavirus outbreaks in America are inevitable. As Dr. Redfield explained on a CNN interview (see video below):

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Importantly, when he says “you can start to think of it in a sense like seasonal flu,” what he means is that a new mutation of the coronavirus will hit us every year, and it will keep coming back. He doesn’t mean it’s weak like the seasonal flu. Most journalists are completely misinterpreting his statement. He means this virus will become endemic in the human population and never fully eradicated....

those accented parts are what i suggested about the coronavirus back near page 30 in Part 2 of this 3 part Thread... the disease was designed to circle the Globe 2-3 times with renewed vigor/intensity !

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm hearing there is a leaked text message from CDC admitting that there are over 1000 confirmed cases in US and they are keeping it quiet to prevent panic. Anyone else hearing this and have a source? My source is my Mrs, so that's not much use here!
edit on 16-2-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: typo

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

if its true then usa is going to be a mirror of china ( if not worse) as the cover up and delay telling people was part of the problem allowing it to get beyond control

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
I WATCH THIS guy allot I am subscribed to him. Take a listen to this...
This epidemic is very very close to be proven it is man made..

Peace

I linked the actual report that video cites-here it is:
web.archive.org...://www.researchgate.net/publication/339070128_The_possible_origins_of_2019-nCov_coronavirus

If that university is state controlled as I think it is-this could be XI Jinpings "get out of jail free" card.
He can now blame the lab for leaking the virus,maybe execute a few scientists and absolve his government of any responsibility for the spread of it.
That is the only reason I can think that a university linked to the state would release such a report.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

My husband delivers parts for GM in Michigan. Another reason I've been watching this...
edit on 16-2-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Dunno, but if proven, to be true, could be bad for China... of the many scenarios declaration of war can be one of them... playing with deadly viruses in labs, what could go wrong. 🤦‍♂️

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join