It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NxNWest
I am not sure if this was posted yet or not as I am catching up on pages...

MSM in Canada with an article about China creating a new world order, how Canada is waking up to it as per Japanese academic Junya Nishino. I find the timing of this article extremely interesting.

Also an article about Xi’s early involvement in the outbreak raising questions.

www.cbc.ca...

www.cbc.ca...

China is using the Japanese. Japanese and Chinese will NEVER mix in the real world of politics. You want a business in China, well you can only own 41% of the company. Think that over. Every wonder why musicians don't make contracts in China. (but on a side note, foreign musicians have broken into the Chinese market, but I know two that now left China, well named musicians also)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

This sounds too storylike to be true, I mean he/she is a great writer, would love to read a whole book

edit on 16-2-2020 by AcerM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
think they said in the video posted earlier in German that after 20mins the moisture and sweat from the person would allow the virus to pass that barrier ( I’ll have to double check that though went I’ve more time)
But it’s doubtful a virus would survive in a manufacturing area ( should be protective atmosphere anyway and they are machine assembled as far as I’m aware and not handled by people ) so think that route is a stretch

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

are you talking manufacture of masks?

I saw a video the other day showing how they working non-stop producing masks, and workers were putting them in boxes by hand

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldGlobal
Yeah, I saw that, and a clip of workers making protective suits by hand. I can't remember which video it was in though. definately one in this thread lately.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28
From my understanding, the mask is to help prevent the spread Of the virus From someone infected, thereby wearing it.

Wearing one to try and prevent getting the virus only goes as far as how careful the wearer is.
Removing a mask after being in a virus prevalent area, only to doff it incorrectly, touching the outside of the mask then touching ones face, eyes, nose without washing hands and fingertips thoroughly defeats tho whole purpose of the mask.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
First coronavirus death confirmed in Taiwan
From CNN’s Mitchell McCluskey

A Taiwanese man in his mid-60s who tested positive for the Wuhan coronavirus has died, the Taiwanese Health Ministry announced on Sunday morning.

The deceased man, who had a history of hepatitis B and diabetes and no history of traveling abroad, is the first person in Taiwan to die from the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, the ministry said in a statement.

Another case of the virus was also confirmed in Taiwan on Sunday, the health ministry said.

The man in his 50s who is currently asymptomatic, bringing the total number of confirmed cases on the island to 20.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
I won’t believe it’s slowing down in China until I see numbers in Singapore and Japan drop to zero new cases per day.

#China Chongqing Titanium Industry Company restarted working and then 2 #Coronavirus cases confirmed in the factory, this lead to the quarantine of more than 300 workers

Twitter

Shanghai Public Health knew about virus on Jan 5

Twitter

CCP desperately wants people to go back to work. The economy is being crushed and they know the reckoning is coming.

Wtf! Are they gonna quarantine people at work so the economy doesnt fail?

You know about 20 years ago a friend of mine worked at a local company and they had an old foundry type factory that hadn't been used for years.

They sold it to a Chinese company.

The Chinese sent over some workers to dismantle it, and rather than stopping in a hotel, they slept in the old foundry.

The people here found it really odd, and also noticed that when they took them shopping the Chinese workers eyes were nearly popping out of their heads at the size of the supermarkets and all of the food on the shelves.

Eventually when it had all been dismantled and shipped over there, some of our local guys went out to help recommission the plant, and they were utterly shocked at what they found.

Whole families living in the factory (huge factory) with just a kind of curtain separating their individual living spaces, and people in this foundry walking around and working wearing sandals and no protective gear at all.

They said there was an old guy with hardly and teeth (no healthcare) and a missing eye where he'd been splashed by molten metal in the past.

It doesn't surprise me at all that they will quaratine people in the factories.

Until relatively recently that was the norm.
edit on -06:0020200America/ChicagoSun, 16 Feb 2020 09:56:50 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago0256 by Power_Semi because: spelling

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
A head's up

this link: www.thebigwobble.org...

puts out headline reports daily... the present one linked above is a Covid19 update and relevant articles are linked in the daily report, mostly common news sources like Yahoo, MS, and such

a digest of sorts,

I am going out to purchase self-exile stuff to help avoid public contact before the disease quarantines us against our will

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

New World Orders come in many flavors. Here's a big twist on the whole shebang:

China's Plan for the World

Some say it is a bioweapon created to kill Chinese and therefore, was created by some enemy (US, Israel, etc.). In reading last night about the CHRISPR stuff, I wonder if they may be purposely killing themselves. Could they not have developed the virus themselves for an obscene and evil purpose?

Given their brutal methods toward even their own, could they have created this deadly virus to be exactly what it is, decimating a part of their country, but buried in non-relevant genes of no consequence at this time is an "Easter egg," superhuman genes they want to quickly get established in their country. The corona virus is the vehicle to supremacy.

Many Chinese will die and have died from this strange disease, but left behind will be a far larger, altered segment of their society that will breed a country of superhumans better capable of conquering the rest of the world.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted earlier but:

The true cause of how the coronavirus spread has been revealed by Chinese scientists who have broken cover and said the oubreak started in a science laboratory in Wuhan yards away from a wet market. They have sensationally spoke out and said the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan was due to the scientists researching bat diseases and could be responsible. A scientist told how a sick bat attacked the researchers and bled on them and urinated on another, they were then forced to quarantine themselves for 14 days. Biologists Botao Xiao and Lei Xiao published a pre-print entitled “The possible origins of 2019-nCoV coronavirus.” The report describes how “the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan. “We noted two laboratories conducting research on bat coronavirus in Wuhan, one of which was only 280 metres from the seafood market. “We briefly examined the histories of the laboratories and proposed that the coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory.

londonlovesbusiness.com...

so... we were right, it did start in the Lab.
edit on 16-2-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

CORONAVIRUS?: medics in protective suits spotted in Cowley

THERE was panic among shoppers in Cowley yesterday evening as paramedics dressed in protective suits and facemasks were spotted outside a supermarket. Bystanders took to social media to warn of a potential coronavirus-related incident at Sainsbury's at the John Allen Centre, off Between Towns Road.

Shopper John Clayton, who reported the incident, said he approached medical staff to inquire if the incident was connected with the deadly virus, however, they refused to answer. Halfords employee Connor McDermott who was working at the store yesterday as medics turned up at about 4.30pm, said he oveheard customers who said that a person had died on the premises of Sainsbury's.

www.oxfordmail.co.uk...
edit on 16-2-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
Not sure if this has been posted earlier but:

The true cause of how the coronavirus spread has been revealed by Chinese scientists who have broken cover and said the oubreak started in a science laboratory in Wuhan yards away from a wet market. They have sensationally spoke out and said the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan was due to the scientists researching bat diseases and could be responsible. A scientist told how a sick bat attacked the researchers and bled on them and urinated on another, they were then forced to quarantine themselves for 14 days. Biologists Botao Xiao and Lei Xiao published a pre-print entitled “The possible origins of 2019-nCoV coronavirus.” The report describes how “the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan. “We noted two laboratories conducting research on bat coronavirus in Wuhan, one of which was only 280 metres from the seafood market. “We briefly examined the histories of the laboratories and proposed that the coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory.

londonlovesbusiness.com...

so... we were right, it did start in the Lab.

It's all just speculation isn't it?

I think it's clear this thing has been kicking around for a lot longer than the offical Chinese dates and numbers.

I think that's why people over here are finding it hard to understand how in a month China has gone from under 1000 cases to 60,000odd, while we've "only got" a few hundred and the numbers aren't going up as fast.

It's all about time and maths, and if we don't know the true start date, or the true numbers now, then it's difficult to imagine where we might be in another 2 months.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

A Clarks store in Cheshire has been forced to shut because of suspected coronavirus. The popular high street shoe store in Nantwich closed on Saturday (February 15) as a staff member is being tested for the deadly virus, according to StokeonTrent Live. Shoppers visiting the store were met with a sign saying the shop had closed on Friday afternoon after fears an employee had caught the bug. The store is usually open from 9am on Saturday and is closed on Sundays.

www.birminghammail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

This article is about where the virus started. chinese officials have finally admitted that it started in a Lab.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Another 117 were tested for coronavirus overnight as the total screened soared over 3,000 with a sixth Briton infected by the deadly contagion. The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) said on Sunday that 3,109 tests have been carried out in the UK so far, with nine positive results. Eight of those patients have now been discharged from hospital after recording two negative tests for the strain known as Covid-19.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

I am also having trouble posting comments. Maybe too close to the truth.

Cruise Ship Anthem of the Seas

Has anyone heard anything about the autopsy that was supposed to rushed on the deceased Filipino cruise member who was found in the engineering department and then refrigerated?
They had sent some passengers to the hospital because they started becoming ill on the cruise. Ill passengers presenting symptoms were actually placed in Quarantine On The Ship During The Cruise!
This was happening while the ship was traveling from the Bahamas to New Jersey, an 11 day journey.
There are over 4000 passengers plus crew members and the majority were just released in New Jersey to continue on with their travels.
This is very troubling.
11 military bases close to major airports have been set up to handle passengers that need to be placed in quarantine, assuming this was set up to deal with air traffic related cases. But what is being done about cruise ship passengers?
This does not make any sense at all, especially in light of what is happening on the cruise ship in Japan.
Maybe someone can provide us with an update. I have heard rumors that there is a hunt to try and find the passengers. A little late for that.

www.radiocom.com
twitter @1010 Wins on Twitter

link   

Has anyone heard anything about the autopsy that was supposed to rushed on the deceased Filipino cruise member who was found in the engineering department and then refrigerated?
They had sent some passengers to the hospital because they started becoming ill on the cruise. Ill passengers presenting symptoms were actually placed in Quarantine On The Ship During The Cruise!
This was happening while the ship was traveling from the Bahamas to New Jersey, an 11 day journey.
There are over 4000 passengers plus crew members and the majority were just released in New Jersey to continue on with their travels.
This is very troubling.
11 military bases close to major airports have been set up to handle passengers that need to be placed in quarantine, assuming this was set up to deal with air traffic related cases. But what is being done about cruise ship passengers?
This does not make any sense at all, especially in light of what is happening on the cruise ship in Japan.
Maybe someone can provide us with an update. I have heard rumors that there is a hunt to try and find the passengers. A little late for that.

www.radiocom.com

edit on 16-2-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: duplication of post

link   

This is very troubling.

www.radiocom.com

link   

This is very troubling.

www.radiocom.com

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join