It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

GAME OVER MAN....ITS GAME OVER!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
a reply to: Bicent

Nobody is making fun of preppers anymore LOL.

Biggest preppers in the world are governments..... especially corrupt ones.

Yay!!! Now all my relatives and in-laws can come apologize when they come begging for food!

Of course I will have to turn them away.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Oh hush we better get back on topic before DTOM, comes in here yelling at us..

🤣

Apple CEO Tim Cook said today that factories in China that manufacture the company’s products are reopening as “China is getting the coronavirus under control.” The comments came from a preview of an upcoming interview with Fox Business.

SOURCE

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Advantage

He basically said we are ready for all scenarios and that pretty much as "under control" as you can get.

Stop freaking out. Everything is going to work out. Take your meds. Have a creampuff LOL.

Im not freaking out, but Ill gladly take that creampuff.

I will agree I have a near to freak out issue with this.. but its for something thats peripheral to the actual virus. Getting sick or etc doesnt freak me out. Been there done that with some gnarly bugs. What freaks me out are supplies, supply chains, having to go through different suppliers.. and mismatched tyveks. We look stupid when they are different colors and configurations. WHen things arent squared away I have some angst. It could be a flood, a tornado, a tsunami.. whatever. I like things to be how I like them.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
One of my first thoughts when I started following this weeks ago was what the people on 'Doomsday Preppers' were doing..

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ragiusnotiel
One of my first thoughts when I started following this weeks ago was what the people on 'Doomsday Preppers' were doing..

Kicking back, having a cold one, because they are already prepared.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

maybe watch some survivorman episodes? Most Americans could go many months without food. Some literally have grocery stores packed around what was once called a waist. My 7 years old asked me the other day why so many people look like walrus.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: agenda51

Oh hush we better get back on topic before DTOM, comes in here yelling at us..

🤣

Apple CEO Tim Cook said today that factories in China that manufacture the company’s products are reopening as “China is getting the coronavirus under control.” The comments came from a preview of an upcoming interview with Fox Business.

SOURCE

And here is where the next CF comes in... reinfections.. and we play the game all over again. I understand its a fine balance between containment and economy, but it doesnt seem like there is any correct or more safe choice in that. Damned if you do Damned if you dont.

Getting in trouble here doesnt bother me. I get it, I comply, I respect the dicktaters. Getting in trouble for mentioning this being how the zombie apocalypse starts in a group of high strung first responders when discussing proper disposal of "medical waste" is another thing entirely.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Getting it doesnt mean death certainly. It means sick as hell for a bit.

Ummm, no, some may get sick as hell, others (apparently quite a lot) may remain asymptomatic, or have only minor symptoms (light cold).

The older you are and/or more underlying health conditions you have - especially respiratory and cardiac - the more likely you'll get really sick. If you have real data to the contrary, by all means...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

maybe watch some survivorman episodes? Most Americans could go many months without food. Some literally have grocery stores packed around what was once called a waist. My 7 years old asked me the other day why so many people look like walrus.

LOL You dont know me I guess.
Assumptions about folks are funny things.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Just saw this ridiculous article citing WHO's "common myths about the coronavirus"

including things like "lathering yourself with hand sanitizer" even once you've already caught it, or the same with "sesame oil", "hand dryers kill the virus" the list seems to get even more ridiculous as you go down it.

Thank goodness for WHO for debunking these! LOL dumbasses!!!!

www.who.int...

edit on 27-2-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Ummm, no, some may get sick as hell, others (apparently quite a lot) may remain asymptomatic, or have only minor symptoms (light cold).

The older you are and/or more underlying health conditions you have - especially respiratory and cardiac - the more likely you'll get really sick. If you have real data to the contrary, by all means...

Even still, I would not want to get it, or risk giving it to others. I think I will pass on this one, thank you.

link   

Seriously, what the hell are you talking about. SOrry if you dont like what I say.. Im NOT going to go along with fear mongering. Im also NOT going to reinforce fears when its unwarranted. By all means.. you do what you want. Did you ever read ANY of my posts on this thread.. or are you just annoying me for jollies? Ive given plenty of real data.. go read it.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Just saw this ridiculous article citing WHO's "common myths about the coronavirus"

including things like "lathering yourself with hand sanitizer" even once you've already caught it, or the same with "sesame oil", "hand dryers kill the virus" the list seems to get even more ridiculous as you go down it.

Thank goodness for WHO for debunking these! LOL dumbasses!!!!

www.who.int...

Dont forget drinking bleach and spraying bleach on your skin...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Oh boy, Dow has dropped about 3000 points in the past five days. Not only do we have a severe flu this year, we also have a novel virus to deal with, and a economy showing signs of being on the ropes.

You mean, a stock market reacting to the reality of major interruptions in the supply chains.

Good news? Maybe we will become manufacturing independent again as a result of this snafu.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ragiusnotiel

nothing you can do.. if you have preppared by getting healthy and stocking up your in pretty good shape.

If you have not your better of not doing anything at this point. Going out in public amongst a buch of desperate people is likely to put you at more risk than its worth.

I would say the best thing for everyone to do is stop watching the news and go about your day with the precautions being better hygene.

Hey you know what really weakens the immune system...... stressing out.

Go for a walk and get some sun. If a horde of zombies or vampires attack you take countermeasures accordingly.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Right talking about a virus, about 4 months old that gets you sick, reinfects you, we dunno how yet, whether it goes dormant in your body, or antibodies wear out, not to mention, reports of cardiac arrest, pneumonia, ICU cases etc. in addition to reports of sniffles and fever, oh and it can spread during asymptomatic conditions. I will pass I wanna say 1 in 5 is the ratio, of people who get the serious effects. Hell that is just the clinical effects not the social or civic effects or economical effects it is causing either.
edit on 27-2-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

a reply to: ragiusnotiel
If a horde of zombies or vampires attack you take countermeasures accordingly.

Is that wooden stakes and silver bullets, or silver stakes, and wooden bullets? Doh... I can never remember.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Seriously, what the hell are you talking about. SOrry if you dont like what I say.. Im NOT going to go along with fear mongering. Im also NOT going to reinforce fears when its unwarranted.

Calm down. Yes, I read your posts. In this one I replied to, you said, and I quote:

"Getting it doesnt mean death certainly. It means sick as hell for a bit."

Where does anything even remotely authoritative say that everyone who tests positive for the virus 'gets sick as hell'? No, you didn't say 'everyone', but it sure could be very easily read that way. Do you not see that?

Considering that all of the data I've seen says most remain either asymptomatic, or get only minor symptoms, I would call your comment bordering on fear-mongering.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Nobody ever mentions this but One sure full proof way to stop anyone or anything from attacking you is to set yourself on fire.

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join