It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

As far as I know, none so far.

More chatter about this tonight from the parents at kiddo's practice.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Can someone tell me how many Americans in this country have died from the Corona Virus?

I think the problem is that the answer to that is no, not with any certainty that any of the numbers we've been given are an accurate picture of what's really going on.

What you're seeing here is the debate that's attempting to decide what the lie of the numbers is trying to hide, between the extremes of "The real numbers are far higher" and "The real numbers are far lower".

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

Can someone tell me how many Americans in this country have died from the Corona Virus?

Currently: NONE

Why not?

That is very much up for debate.
Seems to have hit Wuhan and the greater Hubei province (think "State") way harder than elsewhere.
Conspiracy theories as to why abound.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

How would we know??? We aren't even seriously testing for it. That's been discussed A LOT in this thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TXTriker

bnonews.com...

There are currently 80,149 confirmed cases worldwide, including 2,701 fatalities.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Why not?

That is very much up for debate.
Seems to have hit Wuhan and the greater Hubei province (think "State") way harder than elsewhere.
Conspiracy theories as to why abound.

That would indicate either...

1) Chinese citizens have less resistance...or...

2) This is being manipulated

edit on 24-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Covid19info.live

Why not?

Unknown... That said, Iran had zero cases prior to Feb 19... they now have either 12 or 50 Coronavirus deaths depending on which government official you believe. Italy reported 3 cases at the beginning of February with very little change in those numbers until it went to 15 cases on the 21st... now it stands at 229 with 7 confirmed deaths.

This virus is freaking schizo... making it's presence known in a location then sitting virtually stagnant in numbers for 2, 3, 4 weeks before suddenly going ape crap and producing significant numbers of infected and dead.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae

How would we know??? We aren't even seriously testing for it. That's been discussed A LOT in this thread.

Even if you operate from the idea that there are certainly cases in the wild here circulating that aren't recognized as corona virus, that doesn't mean anyone has died from it. That is operating off the assumption that it's way deadlier than currently known global numbers make it out to be.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Covid19info.live

Why not?

Unknown... That said, Iran had zero cases prior to Feb 19... they now have either 12 or 50 Coronavirus deaths depending on which government official you believe. Italy reported 3 cases at the beginning of February with very little change in those numbers until it went to 15 cases on the 21st... now it stands at 229 with 7 confirmed deaths.

This virus is freaking schizo... making it's presence known in a location then sitting virtually stagnant in numbers for 2, 3, 4 weeks before suddenly going ape crap and producing significant numbers of infected and dead.

Has it been mentioned here that IRAN may be using this to quash protests?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I'll take Option 2 with a side order of 3) This virus has a dormancy period between infection and incubation that is longer than what we've been told. I've been harping on this, but I will continue to do so... this virus does not have a 14 day shelf life between exposure and suddenly testing positive for it. I believe it is considerably longer than that. Perhaps they haven't cracked the code on how to test for it while it is sitting dormant or perhaps they know this already and have just kept quiet about it, but I think we are damn close to seeing blooms in the US, South America, Africa, etc.

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

I have come to the Conclusion that this So Called " Coronavirus " SCARE is just that . Propaganda used to Manipulate the Masses into doing Something they Normally would Not in a Situation like this , THINK ..............

Thanks for your opinion so know how about facts to back it up?

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Covid19info.live

Why not?

Has it been mentioned here that IRAN may be using this to quash protests?

Yes

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm willing to bet Iran had cases before then, but they didn't say anything. They went the China route where the first the world knew of it, 41 people in Wuhan had died from it.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

It has now...

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
-Sigmund Freud

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

That would indicate either...

1) Chinese citizens have less resistance...or...

2) This is being manipulated

There's a lot more than 2 possibilities in that list, not everything is either/or. Very few things in fact.

85% of Chinese men smoke, and that's been indicated in studies as having a link. There's variables on population density, quality of plumbing, food practices and hygiene, the list goes on and on.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Just reported:

US CDC raises the level of caution when traveling to Korea. This is serious stuff going on in South Korea.
With the spread of the new coronavirus in Korea, the CDC of the U.S.A. raised the level of caution when traveling to Korea to the highest level 3 on September 24, and postponed unnecessary urgent travel.

Japan is at level 2 now for the last few days

Level 3 almost means a ban to the country, but when are they (USA) going to ban air flights from South Korea. That should be important also.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm willing to bet Iran had cases before then, but they didn't say anything. They went the China route where the first the world knew of it, 41 people in Wuhan had died from it.

LIkely the truth, but then I'm sort of left wondering if the US is really seeing one of the most deadly flu seasons in years, or if they're simply tagging people as having the flu when they actually have Covid-19. Surprisingly, as jingoistic and 'Murican as I am, I am also fully aware of the fact that the US government feeds it's people heaping helpings of BS same as every other nation on Earth, dictatorship or otherwise, do... hell, maybe more than most other nations do.

link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Fair enough, all these reports have to be taken with a gut feeling, I think this guy is genuine he is an ex pat living in Australia. We are all working on reasonable guestimates to find a reasonable response, since we only have anecdotal on the ground reports filtering through.

link   
I work in the testing and certification field nowadays for a variety of antimicrobial products (things like micro ban, or Dow Silvadur) using test methods that show efficacy at reducing microbial populations. This includes general work like NSF sanitation certs on food equipment etc for in place cleanings.

Anyways, my company has about 50,000 employees. We had a engineer come back from a multi day conference in a few locations. He had passed through 3 different major airport hubs.

He was hacking up a lung. Fever etc, had to come in to finish some work (dick.) He went to the clinic - asked for a corona virus test, they refused due to no connection with someone from mainland china..

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
From talking to people here in England and back home in Ireland, most people are like the villagers who aren't going to be fooled into believing in another damned wolf story.

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join