It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Lol what..AND at the same time report it could be the dreaded 'disease X' ?! I think the media are just as confused as us!

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngelsDecay
Besides Australia does anyone knows how many other countries in southern hemisphere has cases reported please? Tks

I would guess that you know what countries in the Southern Hemisphere have cases reported . I know it would seem like your mission in life to disprove anyone if they listed a country in the Southern Hemisphere, that had zero cases .

So is it just Australia ?

I think we’re moving into a new phase with this virus .

Time for part 4 mods .
edit on 24-2-2020 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

If they use this route it would need to be an inactivated or attenuated (weakened and bred in animal cells) version of coronavirus with HIV-1 or whatever strain they are using antigen in its surface or somehow presented to the body for the immune cells to identify and produce antibodies against the vaccine. I don’t think this new strain has HIV antigens present, just a similar mechanism of injecting its genetic material.

They could have moved past this, or used a common strain of coronavirus with SARS antigens and similar pathways to create a less severe and more infectious form of SARS originally intended for a SARS vaccine. Cross contamination could occur in a lab, from a laboratory animal, through improperly attenuated strains or even if it wasn’t inactivated properly. It could have been a bad lot or they could have accidentally given an attenuated version to an immunocompromised host where it could reproduce and make them sick. It could have been an animal or a human, the recombination event could have occurred purposefully in a lab or accidentally in an animal or human by passing respiratory viruses back and forth.

I honestly have no idea how they will figure it out when this is all over, but don’t worry, they will have some form of origin story to ease minds, cover something up or gain access to additional funding to further their research.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
He is in India doing exactly what he promised pre his election that he would do..SELLING THEM WEAPONS..its business, and he's a business man. India was a huge Trump supporter before he was elected. I remember him coming right out and saying "The arms race is back on!" He's hilarious..and a loose cannon…good for business, bad for democrats. I don't think India has had any cases yet? He would have went there even if he had to wear a Hazmat suit..not the first time he has appeared to disregard his own safety.His back and forth with Secret Service has been priceless.a reply to: vampira309

(post by sirlancelot removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BowBells

Lol what..AND at the same time report it could be the dreaded 'disease X' ?! I think the media are just as confused as us!

I’ve never been confused. Just saying

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

*grabs popcorn

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This schedule for lifting travel restrictions in various Chinese cities is circulating around on WeChat right now. However, no official source is cited.

Note: This content was WeChat-translated from the original Chinese.

Timetable for lifting the blockade:
Guangdong: end of 25 February,
Guangxi: ends 5 March,
Hainan: end of February 23,
Fj: ends on 28 February,
Shanghai: end of February 27th,
Jiangsu: ends 27 February,
Zhejiang: end of February 23,
Anhui: end 3 March,
Beijing: end of 10 March,
Tianjin: end of 10 March,
Hebei: end of 26 February,
Heilongjiang: ends on March 10,
Jilin: end of 21 February,
Liaoning: end of 20 February,
Shandong: end of 26 February,
Henan: ends on March 7,
Shanxi: ends on February 29,
Inner Mongolia: end of 8 March,
Shaanxi: end of 3 March,
Gansu: end of 23 February,
Ningxia: end of 21 February,
Qinghai: Its over!
Xinjiang: end of 25 February,
Yunnan: end of Feb. 29,
Guizhou: end of 20 February,
Sichuan: end of 10 March,
Chongqing: end of 27 February,
Hunan: end of 21 February,
Jiangxi: end of 23 February,
Hubei (except Wuhan): end of 15 March
Wuhan: end of March 31

edit on 2020-2-24 by EnhancedInterrogator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
This schedule for lifting travel restrictions in various Chinese cities is circulating around on WeChat right now. However, no official source is cited.

Note: This content was WeChat-translated from the original Chinese.

Timetable for lifting the blockade:
Guangdong: end of 25 February,
Guangxi: ends 5 March,
Hainan: end of February 23,
Fj: ends on 28 February,
Shanghai: end of February 27th,
Jiangsu: ends 27 February,
Zhejiang: end of February 23,
Anhui: end 3 March,
Beijing: end of 10 March,
Tianjin: end of 10 March,
Hebei: end of 26 February,
Heilongjiang: ends on March 10,
Jilin: end of 21 February,
Liaoning: end of 20 February,
Shandong: end of 26 February,
Henan: ends on March 7,
Shanxi: ends on February 29,
Inner Mongolia: end of 8 March,
Shaanxi: end of 3 March,
Gansu: end of 23 February,
Ningxia: end of 21 February,
Qinghai: Its over!
Xinjiang: end of 25 February,
Yunnan: end of Feb. 29,
Guizhou: end of 20 February,
Sichuan: end of 10 March,
Chongqing: end of 27 February,
Hunan: end of 21 February,
Jiangxi: end of 23 February,
Hubei (except Wuhan): end of 15 March
Wuhan: end of March 31

Wave 2 will likely be worse - unless that’s what already hit Wuhan. If true then let’s see how it all pans out.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yeah, it's kind of funny, that they're going to be almost done releasing all the restrictions, right around...

The Ides of March?!?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AngelsDecay

www.cdc.gov...

Looks like none but Australia in the Southern Hemisphere. Though a few just north of the equator.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BPilgrim
a reply to: AngelsDecay

www.cdc.gov...

Looks like none but Australia in the Southern Hemisphere. Though a few just north of the equator.

Tks Pilgrim

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Oh, Trump is on this? Wow, we are saved I guess.

Trump Has Sabotaged America's Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic

I mean.. aside from cutting funding and jobs from everything that is important to responding to this, I'm sure he is totally all over this. And as he said, the stock market is looking great! Only down 1k today, not bad at all.

Relax...he got this.

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Stages of psyop.

Round 1- nothingburger
Round 2- not spreading outside China
Round 3- mild illness, low CFR (see my post here about that, CFR 2-3% is naive or deliberately misleading www.abovetopsecret.com...)
Round 4? Not spreading outside China fast, low CFR, China recovering, be over soon
Round 5? OMFG
edit on 24-2-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Contact with “everyone” in “all relevant countries” Sorry Labrador, Tajikistan, and Antarctica. Y’all gtfo his conference call.

“Everyone” lmao. Yo all 1.25 million people somehow related to this outbreak, can y’all shut the hell up while just the leaders of nations talk this over. Not saying your opinion and real-life experiences don’t matter, but it’s so loud and confusing up in this phone call...!”

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
IMHO I think that locking down entire cities and regions and even closing borders would have a much more bad result than the opposite... Just an humble thought which you all have the right to disagree... COVID 19, this bug, it's maybe among us all for many months all around the world even without our perception... It takes what it takes, maybe Im just a guy suffering of cognitive disorder like other member kindly suggested me minutes ago, but in my point of seeing things, within some time will be pretty common to say that during the winter in our northern hemisphere we have flu, influenza strains, Covid 19, more or less like that.
Like the common flu or influenza, this Covid for some will be mild, others almost light, and others severe...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

YES! They got rid of step 6 today. So no Pandemic!

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join