It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: MissSmartypants

We happily went to a local Chinese restaurant with owners from Shandong Province last weekend. Didn’t really think about the risk but I did ask in Chinese if they had been home recently and they said no coz virus.

Also went to a local Asian market and didn’t see anyone in masks. Wife and I did make sure we didn’t get too close to anyone.

I hear our “Asiantown” of Phoenix, which Is actually In a satellite city, Mesa, is losing lots of business. And the brilliant politicians want to launch an Asian night market on Saturdays to improve business.

Wife and I talked and will be more wary moving forward.

Wife’s uncle in Shenzhen reports still under lockdown in his neighborhood but other parts of city are loosening up the lockdown. Family in Tianjin, Chengdu, and Xian are a-ok. Family in Hubei still under quarantine but signaling a-ok.

Thanks for your up to date posting.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Eh, I think we all see that right now this is poised to possibly explode in both Japan and South Korea. It may get loose in Italy too.

And if it does explode in Japan and South Korea, how it behaves will tell us a lot. For one thing, those two countries have far less reason to hide than China, or at least you would expect them to be a bit more open to sharing what they find out which is part of the problem we're having so far ... China tells everyone squat.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Good to hear Fam, stay safe and aware. Tell them we all wish them well

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Finally news on my state. I went looking the other day and couldn't find anything.

325 Michiganders monitored for coronavirus as nation preps for 'likely' spread

source

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Glad they seem to have it figured out and you have some relief for you partner.

As to the masks on, I'm not sure how well you can tell. I've noticed the past few years since they've installed urgent cares in our grocery stores that whenever they think they have a flu symptom patient, they put a mask on them.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman
Oliver Purche said on CNBC that rumor is Iran strain is different than China and did not come out of China.

Video clip at: twitter.com...

I remember Bill Cooper spoke about "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" on his radio show and also in Chapter 1 & 2 of his book Behold A Pale Horse.
Third World War, called the "Quiet War' being conducted using subjective biological warfare, fought with "silent weapons."

Back then, I thought he lost his mind on conspiracy nonsense. 🤔

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hi folks, not sure if anyones posted this yet. But the aircraft returning Uk and Eu citizens from the Dismond Princess is landing at Boscombe Down.

There then heading off to Arrowe Park hospital on the Wirral.

www.bbc.co.uk...

It just so happens that Porton Down, a well known ministry of defence site that deals in chemical and biological weapons. Is only a mile or two from the runway at Boscombe Down.

Coincidence or something else going on?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The point right now, there are people at this moment sick and dying.. we can argue, over the wonder of it., yet it’s real, we still have not been told by the institutions how serious it is, yet right now this virus is trying to choke someone at this moment until, they cannot cry anymore. I think we need to focus on this principle and demand from our institutions the information they have and what they are doing to help us. The oh shucks, and let’s just wait to see what happens as we long here on ats watching what they want us to wonder about hour after hour.. it’s disturbing and their silence is a disgrace... quite frankly pisses me off, here we are at odds with each other over opinion, dreams, hopes etc. but not the facts., it’s 2020, not 1820..

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Not as much as checks were supposedly put in place regarding travel and people.

I have heard nor seen zilch on checking imported product especially air freighted items whatsoever.

If one checks into whats air freighted - its no small amount of goods as surprisingly covers many well known and popular consumer items.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
A little humor...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Canadian health authorities have announced what they called a “sentinel event” with the detection of the new coronavirus in a woman who had never travelled to China.
The woman instead had recently returned to British Columbia from Iran, which has reported just five cases of the disease. Two of those patients have died.

www.scmp.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, I may consider jumping in my boat and sailing off to a deserted island with my friend Wilson.

Can I join you and bring Spaulding?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngelsDecay

originally posted by: Bicent

It’s happening.. This time we are right. Not quick to judge, 30 days later it’s spreading all over the place.. There is only so much we can say about it until we start repeating ourselves.
that Cult

What is this "cult" you keep speaking of? I must have missed that. Have you got a source for that?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
"...cult in South Korea...spreading Corona Virus..." WTH??
(skip to 43:00)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

Well, I may consider jumping in my boat and sailing off to a deserted island with my friend Wilson.

Why sure. Just bring your bill of clean health certificate. 😂

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Possible case in Malaysia...

Twitter

Originally posted to WeChat earlier Friday US time.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngelsDecay

originally posted by: Bicent

It’s happening.. This time we are right. Not quick to judge, 30 days later it’s spreading all over the place.. There is only so much we can say about it until we start repeating ourselves.
that Cult

What is this "cult" you keep speaking of? I must have missed that. Have you got a source for that?

actually I don't think the church involve yet is on the net, its big news here though, I thought it might have been the Mormon church, but I don't think so although they have recalled their missionaries in Hong Kong though

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

"...cult in South Korea...spreading Corona Virus..." WTH??
(skip to 43:00)

not showing up in asia

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
A little humor...

we here in Japan already have been laughing at the dude paid and bought for by the chinese

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Just bring your bill of clean health certificate. 😂

And all my sardines?

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join