It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

What do we do if we are asked the battery of questions starting with “did you water slide in Wuhan lately?” Etc etc
Go “um no”, but I have had close contact with people from “_______”so I’d like to be tested. Can one ask to be tested for coronavirus? What does the medical community think? Have there been discussions about clients/patients and upon their hypothetical asking, is there a directive? I’ve woken up every morning this week unable to breathe.
Dry cough, dry congestion. I’ve heard the fever doesn’t Go Away. What if you don’t have one? What if it was just one night? I suppose flu is obvious answer..... BUT I’m curious

Without the banter about racism, what does ATS say?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
By the way if folks were wondering like me, I just grabbed some Water Bobs from amazon can store up to 100 gallons goes in the bath tub.

Also ordered a couple of tubs to put bleach water mixture in to decon myself before entering the home, and a wash tub for the outdoors for my uniform.

Course it doesn't help any I am on the edge of the flu right now cause we went from hot to just above freezing in about 14 hours.

Also have a rescue squadron at my base and so far its business as usual, so if they are really paranoid it hasn't trickled down the chain of command yet.

ETA: Water bob is about 35 US per container it is one time use but reviews well seems to be FDA approved for water storage.
edit on 21-2-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Oliver Purche said on CNBC that rumor is Iran strain is different than China and did not come out of China.

Video clip at: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngelsDecay

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: ketsuko

It’s happening.. This time we are right. Not quick to judge, 30 days later it’s spreading all over the place.. There is only so much we can say about it until we start repeating ourselves.

Allow me to disagree in almost everything....common sense...an handfull of cases in Italy(like we had in Germany before), the augmentation in S.Korea due to that Cult mainly, and some suspicious cases in Iran, we can put all these together BUT its very far away for any Worldwide increasing or even declearing any Pandemia.
Ok, here we go again...lets wait for the end of next week, and so on...

This is how it is in this country: there is no stopping to it. Thanks for your posting too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... shows the %

www.abovetopsecret.com... 2-19

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman
Oliver Purche said on CNBC that rumor is Iran strain is different than China and did not come out of China.

I also wonder about Italy now since they have so many people coming in from Africa .

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AngelsDecay

I encourage it, but be ready.. I have pages in all three of these threads that enforce my opinion. Yet history has shown many many many times, of people who denied the truth, until it fell into their laps... As history shows it was to late, by the time they realized it or they suffered loses for not being prepared. As far as waiting more weeks, nah I have seen enough this is a pandemic, and they fear proclaiming it to be so due to economical losses. We are talking billions of dollars. No one is gonna focus on truth when it can cost them money and power. Sociology has taught me not everyone shares the same school of thought.

link   
I was just watching a news report about restaurants in China that are doing poorly from a lack of customers. That could be due to people avoiding crowds in public places. But it made me wonder....have any of you stopped frequenting Chinese take out restaurants because of the virus? And if so, why?

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, I may consider jumping in my boat and sailing off to a deserted island with my friend Wilson.

You got water and lots of cans of sardines?

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No. Keep your chin up. This thread and those that are posting are providing the info sorely lacking anyway else.

This thread and personal issues has had my fight/flight response wracked & overworked for almost two months now.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Nothing that i didnt think before...tks for the link

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

In the autopsy video I posted, that case went from otherwise healthy to death in about 12 days. He developed the shortness of breath at about 8 if I remember right. So you can go down quickly.

I hope that doesn't happen to Mr. Abel.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AngelsDecay

I say again Hong Kong couriers were wary of going to Wuhan in late September because of a mystery illness, if this is true we have a few more weeks before it gets really bad so at least we have some time to prepare. But we are definitely looking at a pandemic, and the lack of preparedness as far as western governments is worrying. We should be all self quarantining, and only essential services working, with them wearing full Hazmat suits.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
I was just watching a news report about restaurants in China that are doing poorly from a lack of customers. That could be due to people avoiding crowds in public places. But it made me wonder....have any of you stopped frequenting Chinese take out restaurants because of the virus? And if so, why?

yes of course
its because that in china the chinese come here for 90 days and work in that type of business and leave with cash in their hand , and now we had those on the chinese holiday for 45 days and many now don' t want to return to china, that is a fact here in this country. last year we deported over 200000 people that overstayed their visa's

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I was wondering if it would be at all helpful to institute day on/day off shopping days if things get to their worst like they have odd/even watering days during drought.

Shop on this day if your address ends in this number. Have days for cleaning the stores. Try to keep people in for all but essential supply and service type jobs, etc., while an outbreak is at its worst. Encourage companies to do telecommute. Ensure job security for those who are forced to stay home.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Bleh I have leave built up enough for 5 weeks off if need be but, but my water storage options are a big bag of suck, thankfully my son is starting on solid foods I couldn't imagine trying to feed a baby while bugging in.

Get a water purification system. Lifestraw makes some big ones for families and communities
edit on 21-2-2020 by JackBenimbel because: typo

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Just a rumor by the sounds of it but if so this sounds like a perfect fictional premise for a Tom Clancy book or something involving the West and its allies attacking it's "greatest threats" through biow34pons

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Meh the way I see it... those of us who have been here since day one, make sure we are prepared. Mathematically each day, the probability of us being correct increases. Even thou we were right at the beginning. That gives us no reason to be proud, if anything maybe ashamed. Water, can goods etc.

No sense in debating those who are falling into the thread from the wood work anymore. A year or two from now, hopefully we can share our stories...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

yes of course
its because that in china the chinese come here for 90 days and work in that type of business and leave with cash in their hand , and now we had those on the chinese holiday for 45 days and many now don' t want to return to china, that is a fact here in this country. last year we deported over 200000 people that overstayed their visa's
So you have stopped getting Chinese take out food? I was wondering if Chinese restaurants will still be in business here in the US once this is all over and done with.
Of course if anyone wants to show support for your favorite Chinese take out...continue ordering food from them, just have them deliver it ti someone you don't like. I kid! I kid! Sheesh....
edit on 2/21/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Wow, that was quick ...

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

I have due imported bulk staple items possibly being used in recipes.

Freeze dried mystery meat cubes to noodles and mushroom like stuff to yes made in China future cookies.

Sorry but no reason to chance any risk.

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join