It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Trillium
Update Feb 18/2020 - 11am

Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases (by JHU CSSE)
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Canada
2 Toronto,Ont., 5 British Columbia, 1 London,Ont. total 8+15=23
Update on Diamond Princess : 2016-020 Sunday Tokyo time 5 pm
Canada: 15 Canadians are currently infected
All 27 Philippinos that are part of the crew have tested positive.WOW

The 65 are going to a brand new hospital. There, they will be quarantine for a minimum of 14 days. I believe it is rented to the Japanese govt. at the present time. Also, it may just be exclusive to those on the ship that are positive tested.
Hope this helps you.

Yes, the Philippions are/were part of the "cooking crew". As mention, in one of my post. All crew members should have been removed and quarantine when the virus broke out and a special crew (possible Japanese military sent in). These are not my words. TV talk news show words and some others.

Feb 6/2020 Japan reports 41 new cases of coronavirus on cruise ship
near Tokyo, raising ship's total to 61
Feb. 7/2020 --- 3 more confirm Tolal at 64
Feb. 8/2020 --- 6 more confirm Total at 70
Feb. 9/2020 -- 65 more confirm Total at 135
Feb. 11/2020 - 38 more confirm Total at 173
Feb. 12/2020 - 44 more confirm Total at 218
Feb. 14/2020 - 67 more confirm Total at 285
Feb. 15/2020 - 70 more confirm Total at 355
Feb. 16/2020 - 14 more confirm Total at 369
Feb. 17/2020 - 85 more confirm Total at 454
Feb. 18/2020 - 88 more confirm Total at 542
- 65 of them show no symptoms

416 American passengers on board (380 now off ship)Feb 16/20
14 test positive among US plane evacuees from Japan coronavirus ship:State Dept

65 Japanese on Diamond Princess disembarked the ship today. Destination unknown.

twitter.com...

multimedia.scmp.com...

docs.google.com...

JHU press release about the development of the dashboard:
hub.jhu.edu...

Save this Preparedness and Response Plan offline
www.hopkins-cepar.org...
Also
www.who.int...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, the Philippions are/were part of the "cooking crew". As mention, in one of my post. All crew members should have been removed and quarantine when the virus broke out and a special crew (possible Japanese military sent in). These are not my words. TV talk news show words and some others.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Update Feb 18/2020 - 11am

Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases (by JHU CSSE)
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Canada
2 Toronto,Ont., 5 British Columbia, 1 London,Ont. total 8+15=23
Update on Diamond Princess : 2016-020 Sunday Tokyo time 5 pm
Canada: 15 Canadians are currently infected
All 27 Philippinos that are part of the crew have tested positive.WOW

Feb 6/2020 Japan reports 41 new cases of coronavirus on cruise ship
near Tokyo, raising ship's total to 61
Feb. 7/2020 --- 3 more confirm Tolal at 64
Feb. 8/2020 --- 6 more confirm Total at 70
Feb. 9/2020 -- 65 more confirm Total at 135
Feb. 11/2020 - 38 more confirm Total at 173
Feb. 12/2020 - 44 more confirm Total at 218
Feb. 14/2020 - 67 more confirm Total at 285
Feb. 15/2020 - 70 more confirm Total at 355
Feb. 16/2020 - 14 more confirm Total at 369
Feb. 17/2020 - 85 more confirm Total at 454
Feb. 18/2020 - 88 more confirm Total at 542
- 65 of them show no symptoms

416 American passengers on board (380 now off ship)Feb 16/20
14 test positive among US plane evacuees from Japan coronavirus ship:State Dept

65 Japanese on Diamond Princess disembarked the ship today. Destination unknown.

twitter.com...

multimedia.scmp.com...

docs.google.com...

JHU press release about the development of the dashboard:
hub.jhu.edu...

Save this Preparedness and Response Plan offline
www.hopkins-cepar.org...
Also
www.who.int...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

funny how things are being posted

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OK, Jedi, my mistake for not saying Hong Kong. I admit I may have been wrong not to state where the picture was taken, but I didn't mention Japan at all in that thread and if it were in Japan , I WOULD have mentioned it.

Now back to reading all the post. Man things are really changing fast. One member posted people are being ask to stay home and work. Thanks, I didn't include that this morning but it was mentioned to me either yesterday or this morning.

stay safe everyone

this was the post i was replying to.

you were talking about Japan there, and your home area.

i didn't see the picture posted earlier, i'm not always reading every single page of this thread, so i've judged it by the context of that single post. reasonable.

and i stand by my opinion about the missing translation - if you have something to say, say it. you're just reporting the news, it's not your fault if something sounds one or another way. but ommiting a single word, making it sound perhaps more scary than it should, that's on you as a reporter.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Also few videos out of Wuhan now, WeChat especially noticeable lack of videos for last 2 days. Even Jennifer Zeng hasn’t posted many new videos. My friends in southern China say that VPNs are now blocked in China.

I have noticed a decline in videos from what there was as well. It is sending the message that China is in a state of shock in confronting this disease. I am not sure what China is trying to pull of in thinking that they can hide from this. The whole world is exposed and going to be experiencing something similar soon. They are taking away the world early warning system by implementing such draconian policies.

With the crematoriums at full capacity a week or two ago, now with industrial scale mobile furnaces taking to the streets. It does have the appearance of a death toll currently in the 100's of thousands.

Anonymous message regarding Coronavirus

I know Anonymous is not a verifiable source. As for the message I consider it pretty close to the mark at this time.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 75,201 confirmed cases worldwide, including 2,010 fatalities.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
oleman, check your pm, please

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
When was the last time a totalitarian regime shut out all information with rumors of crematoriums and sadistic behavior of non-conformist. When this is over we will all weep with sorrow. Organ harvesting is real. Smashing human rights is real. This is just the tip of the iceberg with these sadistic mofos. Pray.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Update on those infected in Japan
1. 619 reported cases including those that were/are on the cruise liner
2. 1st Japanese high school student infected (keep in mind he attends school, although currently in hospital)
3. 2 doctors are known to be infected
4. one of the doctor's nurse is infected
5. one of the doctor's wife is infected

edit on 0200000013082020-02-19T00:08:13-06:00081302am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Also few videos out of Wuhan now, WeChat especially noticeable lack of videos for last 2 days. Even Jennifer Zeng hasn’t posted many new videos. My friends in southern China say that VPNs are now blocked in China.

I have noticed a decline in videos from what there was as well. It is sending the message that China is in a state of shock in confronting this disease. I am not sure what China is trying to pull of in thinking that they can hide from this. The whole world is exposed and going to be experiencing something similar soon. They are taking away the world early warning system by implementing such draconian policies.

With the crematoriums at full capacity a week or two ago, now with industrial scale mobile furnaces taking to the streets. It does have the appearance of a death toll currently in the 100's of thousands.

I know Anonymous is not a verifiable source. As for the message I consider it pretty close to the mark at this time.

Just too frightening to watch. The west? This is crazy: www.mardigrasneworleans.com...
Are they really going to have it? I should say, did they have it this year?
edit on 0200000029132020-02-19T00:13:29-06:00132902am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

A big thank you again to OP Agit, you mim, ketsuko. kk, Viloator1, and and everyone else that is keeping this thread focused and locked onto available info.

It’s gonna be a long year.

With so much gratitude and sincere dignity do I applaud those of you that are sharing what you know.
Dire yes, but hopeful because of you all

My posts are thought-provoking asinine.
Thanks for bearing with me.

Prayers and healing thoughts to the Chinese people

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

A big thank you again to OP Agit, you mim, ketsuko. kk, Viloator1, and and everyone else that is keeping this thread focused and locked onto available info.

It’s gonna be a long year.

With so much gratitude and sincere dignity do I applaud those of you that are sharing what you know.
Dire yes, but hopeful because of you all

My posts are thought-provoking asinine.
Thanks for bearing with me.

Prayers and healing thoughts to the Chinese people

Yes, I'm most thankful for all those here sharing and caring with an open heart and so much encouragement for us to keep a positive yet common sense approach to our posting of information too.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster
Thank you again mim!!!!!! Keep it up!

Ps u have a message

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Common tactic to launder money easily. Buy using USD from China, sell for purchase price or higher, leave money parked in NZ bank. It happens in USA and Canada also.

Some people are on Twitter saying Washington State has 700+ under observation for virus. Can’t find a source though.

Also few videos out of Wuhan now, WeChat especially noticeable lack of videos for last 2 days. Even Jennifer Zeng hasn’t posted many new videos.

My friends in southern China say that VPNs are now blocked in China.

Maybe this one here
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Everything said in that video seems accurate to me. As for the west, use this thread as your guide. Westerners, America AND Europe only start to take notice of anything when it interrupts their flow of SSRI poisons, iPhones, or TV shows. Otherwise we have become about the most unobservant collective of couch monkeys and idiots ever amassed.
edit on 19-2-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

So lemme get this straight, According to that video there are 712 people in WA state being “monitored” but “not tested”? Like wtf?!

How bout this.... Speeding driver: “Excuse me officer I couldn’t help but notice I blew past your speed trap at 112 mph, but you didn’t seem to care, so just to make sure I did 125 on the way back from the donut shop just to make sure you weren’t sleeping and/or dead. I got you a bakers dozen, but I get a Bear Claw or maple bar for my efforts.”

Officer: “yeah whatever. carry on and stuff. Don’t tell my supervisor”

As he points out in the vid either A:they want it to spread (not raising any alarms, least nefarious reason) B: they are incompetent, and know it’s outta their control, or C: both.

Ummmm yeah Ima want my tax-paying $ back for more beans/rice provisions, and ammunition

Edit: Fun Fact, UNMC is hiring.....indeed.com

edit on 19-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Reason? Nada

edit on 19-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Lol

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OK, Jedi, my mistake for not saying Hong Kong. I admit I may have been wrong not to state where the picture was taken, but I didn't mention Japan at all in that thread and if it were in Japan , I WOULD have mentioned it.

Now back to reading all the post. Man things are really changing fast. One member posted people are being ask to stay home and work. Thanks, I didn't include that this morning but it was mentioned to me either yesterday or this morning.

stay safe everyone

Most of us understood what the picture meant and your reason for posting it. I believe you need to learn how to just ignore some people.

Please go back to your regularly scheduled program. Most of us here, I presume, appreciate your efforts.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Do people actually believe this nonsense, it’s like he’s watched some of the YouTube videos, read a text book on pandemic and quarantines and made a crappy video. Comes across as a teenager talking about stuff he doesn’t understand but wants to sensationalise and use information that is made up.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaAnarchist

httpyoutu.be...

And Then there is this crack epidemic in merica i been watching to calm my corona virus nerves, everyday america soooo

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join