It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
A few insider tips from anonymous source: govt. insiders are in a state of panic. This is the virus that will eventually require mandatory vaccinations. Up to 90% of the world's population could be affected by this virus. Masks do not prevent the virus infecting one, even the 95. It is NOT a Corona virus but a new creature. US researchers discovered that it was not Corona, yet the press continues to use the expression Corona.

People should be quarantined for 21 days not 14. The virus can remain up to 7 days on a surface. Someone quipped: dont pick up an Amazon package on your front doorstep for 7 days.

China in league with the US developed this virus as a bio-weapon. It was decided to test it in China, ergo they the guinea pigs. Big reason they did not release it in US is that it would adversely impact our economy.

A vaccine is wanted in 2 mos. but it could take 18 mos. to develop.

Advice from Mr. Anon: head for the hills, stay where you are, dont take a sea cruise.
Those with strong immune systems and good habits like washing hands etc. will survive. Wear gloves. Dont shake hands.

Recalling Pangloss' advice in Voltaire's Candide: Cultivate thine own garden.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I don't think I've seen this mentioned yet. A 2nd death in Hong Kong

The deceased was a 70-year-old male patient in the 55th case. The patient died at Margaret Hospital this morning because his condition deteriorated. The Hospital Authority said details will be announced in the afternoon press conference.

news.rthk.hk...

Also big uptick in cases in S Korea today and slow growth in Japan. Makes me wonder what magic pill they took in the Phillipines ....

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brick17
I introduced my self on page 2 thread 125.

UPDATE

Work: No change, nothing. No signs or rumours. No obvious preparedness or orders/instructions given. But as I've already mentioned preparations might not be needed as everything we need is on base, it would just be a case of receiving a warning over then a set of orders. Still nothing from my friends stationed elsewhere. No idea about the reserves as I have no contacts.

Home: Prepared and ready.

Opinion: I'm not impressed with the WHO and haven't been from the start. Anything coming from the CCP is a half truth or a fabrication. I'm optimistic because, well, where are all the cases we should be seeing in the UK about one? They are not there, simple, so it's looking good at the moment. Which then begs the question, what's really happening in China? I've noticed that the videos coming out of China, from all sources has dried up. I get the impression that our media her in the UK are under reporting the issue and down playing what is happening. I just don't see how here in the UK, if there were lots of cases, with our open and small society how it could to kept quiet, that and nothing at work. So I'm still not worried but taking a concerned interest. I don't know what's happening on the health side of life though.

Don't worry too much. Whatever the Chinese are dealing with, for whatever exaberating reasons, just isn't happening here in the UK. Circumstances might change but then again we've been saying that for over two weeks.

I appreciate your posts Brick. I just wonder if the govt is planning at all. Seem so incompetent to me. Especially their 'action' in light of recent flooding. I kind of hope there is a preparedness plan. Not that I think there's any need to panic just yet.
edit on 2/19/2020 by checkmeout because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It is worth remembering that the cases we are seeing now were infected at least a week, if not 2 ago. From infection it can take ?a week or more to develop symptoms for those that do so there is a time lag a bit like loading a YouTube vid on a slow internet connection.

Another taxi driver
60, seriously Ill.

A taxi driver in his 60s living in Okinawa prefecture was confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus on the 19th. He has severe pneumonia and is being treated in an intensive care unit. This was the second case to be confirmed in Okinawa, where a male cruise ship, Diamond Princess, was carrying passengers when she called at Naha Port.

www3.nhk.or.jp...
edit on 2/19/2020 by checkmeout because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EarthShine
A few insider tips from anonymous source: govt. insiders are in a state of panic. This is the virus that will eventually require mandatory vaccinations. Up to 90% of the world's population could be affected by this virus. Masks do not prevent the virus infecting one, even the 95. It is NOT a Corona virus but a new creature. US researchers discovered that it was not Corona, yet the press continues to use the expression Corona.

People should be quarantined for 21 days not 14. The virus can remain up to 7 days on a surface. Someone quipped: dont pick up an Amazon package on your front doorstep for 7 days.

China in league with the US developed this virus as a bio-weapon. It was decided to test it in China, ergo they the guinea pigs. Big reason they did not release it in US is that it would adversely impact our economy.

A vaccine is wanted in 2 mos. but it could take 18 mos. to develop.

Advice from Mr. Anon: head for the hills, stay where you are, dont take a sea cruise.
Those with strong immune systems and good habits like washing hands etc. will survive. Wear gloves. Dont shake hands.

Recalling Pangloss' advice in Voltaire's Candide: Cultivate thine own garden.

Yeah calling bs here for a multitude of reasons. Not the least of which:

Theres no way in hell the Chinese would agree to tank their economy and risk their foothold as an economic super power and that kind of revenue. No way in hell.

2. No way in hell china would let the US in on any potential bioweapn they have. They don't even want to share tech advances they make.

I dunno if you're just looking for attention, or trolling, or someone honestly told you this

But If they did they are full of bull snip

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: checkmeout

originally posted by: Brick17
I introduced my self on page 2 thread 125.

UPDATE

Work: No change, nothing. No signs or rumours. No obvious preparedness or orders/instructions given. But as I've already mentioned preparations might not be needed as everything we need is on base, it would just be a case of receiving a warning over then a set of orders. Still nothing from my friends stationed elsewhere. No idea about the reserves as I have no contacts.

Home: Prepared and ready.

Opinion: I'm not impressed with the WHO and haven't been from the start. Anything coming from the CCP is a half truth or a fabrication. I'm optimistic because, well, where are all the cases we should be seeing in the UK about one? They are not there, simple, so it's looking good at the moment. Which then begs the question, what's really happening in China? I've noticed that the videos coming out of China, from all sources has dried up. I get the impression that our media her in the UK are under reporting the issue and down playing what is happening. I just don't see how here in the UK, if there were lots of cases, with our open and small society how it could to kept quiet, that and nothing at work. So I'm still not worried but taking a concerned interest. I don't know what's happening on the health side of life though.

Don't worry too much. Whatever the Chinese are dealing with, for whatever exaberating reasons, just isn't happening here in the UK. Circumstances might change but then again we've been saying that for over two weeks.

I appreciate your posts Brick. I just wonder if the govt is planning at all. Seem so incompetent to me. Especially their 'action' in light of recent flooding. I kind of hope there is a preparedness plan. Not that I think there's any need to panic just yet.

I think one must go on tweeter for up to the minute updates in their area. Sorry I don't do tweeter but have been recommended by family member to start checking into it. If I do I'll try to remember this post and link one for Asia.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Bats, Gene Editing and Bioweapons: Recent Darpa Experiments Raise Concerns Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
by Whitney Webb - The Unz Review 2/9/20

Whitney Webb is a woman journalist based in Chile.
This longish article identifies bioweapon experiments in which DARPA and others have been engaged.
A pal in the med profession said this looks like one of the best analyses to date.

Read A Terrible Mistake by HP Albarelli, Jr., about how US gov was working on a bioweapon 50 years go.
The terrible mistake, Frank Olson told his wife, was not he had taken '___' weeks before with CIA cronies which they often did, but that he had blurted out his concern about bioweapon research of Uncle Sam. He was suicided.

www.unz.com...

(Republished from The Last American Vagabond by permission of author or representative)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

It is worth remembering that the cases we are seeing now were infected at least a week, if not 2 ago. From infection it can take ?a week or more to develop symptoms for those that do so there is a time lag a bit like loading a YouTube vid on a slow internet connection.

Another taxi driver
60, seriously Ill.

A taxi driver in his 60s living in Okinawa prefecture was confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus on the 19th. He has severe pneumonia and is being treated in an intensive care unit. This was the second case to be confirmed in Okinawa, where a male cruise ship, Diamond Princess, was carrying passengers when she called at Naha Port.

www3.nhk.or.jp...

It is public knowledge now that the 1st sign of symptoms are showing up in 4.5 days and up to 42 days. This is the current info. The 42 days is that of a Chinese person. I can not verify that . It may have been that I got that info about 2 days ago on TV. Either way it doesn't matter. The spread of the virus and its distance can very from being indoors in a closed environment , to having someone infected outside sneezing in the cold and very very windy weather. In others words we know about indoors but outdoors is still unknown territory.
edit on 0200000057582020-02-19T03:58:57-06:00585702am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Though may be some useful info in here

How long can the new coronavirus last on surfaces?

www.livescience.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Another taxi driver
60, seriously Ill.

www3.nhk.or.jp...

I don't know if you know it, but most taxi drivers in Japan are in their 60 's and many are woman. There health may not be up to par and there is always a shortage of drivers in many rural settings.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
Though may be some useful info in here

How long can the new coronavirus last on surfaces?

www.livescience.com...

Thanks. Good info. Bet it might change if the virus changes also?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I don't think I've seen this mentioned yet. A 2nd death in Hong Kong

The deceased was a 70-year-old male patient in the 55th case. The patient died at Margaret Hospital this morning because his condition deteriorated. The Hospital Authority said details will be announced in the afternoon press conference.

news.rthk.hk...

Also big uptick in cases in S Korea today and slow growth in Japan. Makes me wonder what magic pill they took in the Phillipines ....

Don't know yet but the current news this morning was 22 people infected in Tokyo. That may not seem a lot with 14 million people there, but... people travel in trains and subways and buses and taxis.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I would expect it to change as things evolve around it as more is known.
And not really much in the news apps about it today just kinda bullit points really, think that’s to be expected as the MSM move to next news cycle
edit on 19-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

edit on America/ChicagoamWed, 19 Feb 2020 04:21:55 -060029045504212America/Chicago by EarthShine because: (no reason given)

Read the article by Whitney and the role the US Govt. has played in using sinister weapons.

edit on America/ChicagoamWed, 19 Feb 2020 04:22:53 -060029045304222America/Chicago by EarthShine because: Changed words

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
edit on 19-2-2020 by luciham20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Brick17

Yeeh i agree, it look`s like there is "agent" of unknown in epicenter, in Hubei that is not coronavirus

And it would appear that TPTB pretty much know this now, hence the incredibly lax response to COVId-19.

Either something else is at play. There is something we don’t know yet about this virus. Or those in power aren’t too bothered about the virus spreading. Obviously there have been some nicely staged managed quarantine situations, but beyond those, measures have been laughable in most places.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

We can bet more than 22 in Tokyo have the virus.

The Japanese have a more healthy lifestyle, so many cases may go undetected unless some kind of forced screening is implemented.

What do you think, MiM?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   
twitter.com...Corona Virus pods

Hi again from the UK, nothing much in the news but our local hospital now has these pods, more people are talking about it but no one seems concerned. We also have adverts on the radio about this virus and the whole catch it in a tissue etc. I’ve seen in a local group that GP surgeries are now sending texts about any travel to China and what to do. I personally haven’t had one yet but I suspect it will come in time.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tracele
twitter.com...Corona Virus pods

Hi again from the UK, nothing much in the news but our local hospital now has these pods, more people are talking about it but no one seems concerned. We also have adverts on the radio about this virus and the whole catch it in a tissue etc. I’ve seen in a local group that GP surgeries are now sending texts about any travel to China and what to do. I personally haven’t had one yet but I suspect it will come in time.

Good luck to anyone negative for COVID-19 who gets into one of these pods after someone who was positive. Do they completely disinfect between people?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

We can bet more than 22 in Tokyo have the virus.

The Japanese have a more healthy lifestyle, so many cases may go undetected unless some kind of forced screening is implemented.

What do you think, MiM?

Cheers

Actually I missed the 7 pm news and all day talk shows that give a much more detail what is going on.
This I don't have info as of 8 pm tonight.

1. The hospital the first doctor got infected in (what is the update on the other doctors and patients there)
2. The doctors child (1st teenager in Japan to be infected) (what is the update on the school's pupils )
3. The remaining people on the ship (no update on them either)

The passengers from foreign countries are in the process of their Embassies that are making chartered flights to Japan to evacuate their residents. No update on that either.

Other then that I was at the hospital and meet with a nurse there who is a friend of ours and she said its pretty much all quiet an NO panic among the staff. So, here in town other then what I've posted about the "silent buying of necessities) it probably is like Tokyo today as one member here said. But Japanese are very quiet people, but they also think in groups too. I'm waiting for our neighbor monthly flyer we all get with notices of community activities and other stuff. Personally, all one has to do is go shopping with the intent of looking what is missing on the shelves or is in low stock. Funny thing is, I'm telling what I see and according to ones post, I must be seeing things that don't exist. LOL
Truthfully, I think Japan will be quiet ( a mysterious type of quiet) on the news till Friday. Reason is the weekend is next and if things are really bad behind the scenes,then whoever knows what will do their best over the weekend to do whatever is necessary for there won't be panic among us. Japanese are very good at that. But luckily, we here have ATS with up the date stuff that is both encouraging and people with solid experience to give us all advice. And that I'm most thankful for.
10 pm news is coming up in one hour. Have to see what's up then in my neck of the woods. How are things in your neck of the woods. PM if you want. I guess its OK to post stuff here like that.
edit on 0200000022242020-02-19T05:24:22-06:00242202am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000023252020-02-19T05:25:23-06:00252302am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join