It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Yep. China's increased neighborhood surveillance to contain the Outbreak has come in handy for political crackdown as well.

Police in Guangzhou found & detained a key rights activist who had been in hiding for months during a "coronavirus check."

South China Morning Post

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I seem to be translating a new hypothesis. It appears the 2nd time you get infected with the corona virus, it leads to heart attacks. Stay with me. The footage we saw early on of people dropping in the streets, in theory, this can be why. I will try to find supportive links to this theory.

Doctors working on the front lines of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak have told the Taiwan Times that it’s possible to become reinfected by the virus, leading to death from sudden heart failure in some cases.

Sorry it’s infowars 😐 but I found it on drudge 🤷‍♂️

Link
edit on 17-2-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: musicismagic

Just noticed the trees are green, and it’s winter time ahem..

🤦‍♂️

There are green trees in other videos as well so I'm not sure if that is accurate. It may be that there are green trees this time of year in Wuhan. Or that other videos are fake also.There are some in the background in this video if you look carefully twitter.com... and loads here dated 9th Feb twitter.com...

edit on 17-2-2020 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngelsDecay
Too much green leafs on those trees for this time of the winter... Hummmmm

There are lots of trees, not just conifers that keep leaves on in the winter.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

You be the judge. Suppose to be new video out of hubei.

Whose ever driving, I don't think they are going to stay healthy for very long.

You sure thats not homeless people somewhere?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong province, stepped up prevention measures against the virus last week, including authorising the government to take over private property.

I am amused at how this is written. Like Beijing actually required any additional authorization to take over any private property the Party wished to claim prior to these "virus prevention measure step ups."

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

It’s fake, I removed it.. it might be real but green leaves in winter, my common sense didnt kick in until, I watched it a 2nd time.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No kidding. This way though. they can say, " See. We are following the rule of law!"

link   
Double post

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Follow what people are stealing over there, and stock up on those items. Overlooked items are toiletries, hygiene products, and contact lens solution. Don’t need much to last a long time.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

originally posted by: MissBeck
Pressure seems to be building in Hong Kong.

There has also been some panic-buying of toilet rolls, hand sanitisers and face masks in Singapore, which has 75 confirmed coronavirus cases.

Coronavirus: Armed robbers steal hundreds of toilet rolls in Hong Kong

You beat me to it.

Has it really come to this?

Knife-Wielding Robbers in Hong Kong Steal 600 Rolls of Toilet Paper Amid Coronavirus Panic

time.com...

Desperate people in desperate times do desperate things. Probably Best to keep this in mind in the coming months. People may start doing things that you would never expect civilized people to do.

IMHO.

yeah but toilet paper? Dont understand the toilet paper thing unless people have bad diarrhoea

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67
Strange data for China. Confirmed cases (excluding Hubei) is a ridiculously good fit to quadratic. R squared is 0.99936.

Real life data just doesn't fit like this.

This graph is the actual data, not a trendline.

Possible evidence of China's fake numbers, used to show outbreaks coming under control.

Quadratic fit was always a strangely good fit, but this fit is ridiculous.

It was clear no one would have resources to continue testing indefinitely at such large numbers, but this seems to confirm the data is now completely made up, possibly to keep spirits high, showing the battle is being won. Unfortunately it also means everywhere outside of China needs to look after its data, because showing more spread than China would not look good...

But is it actually spreading outside of China aside from the cruise ships?

Yes

I would like to see actual evidence of that within the USA. Everything seems eerily silent about new cases over here. Personally, I definitely am having a hard time believing it. And don't like the thought one bit that the "powers that be" are allowing more people to get infected because they are keeping us in the dark about where new areas of infection are cropping up.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Depends on your situation
if hords of sick zombies are banging at the door,it can only be assumed one would need plenty of toilet paper.
#1 item
and seems to be the case in China
you can't throw rocks at what cannot be seen
So defense is the only offence
masks are in short supply
in a fix, diapers,improvised pillows, plastic wrap, snorkles and female hygiene products have their uses, and can be employed in an emergency.
i don't recommend any of the above without a stiff shot of humour
edit on 17-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: roflhoff
a reply to: Violater1

Apologies... conclusively debunked perhaps not, but the paper that caused the initial furor was retracted.

Your talking about the bioRxiv paper, “Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag” www.biorxiv.org...
that James Gomes, Prashant Pradhan, Ashutosh Kumar Pandey, Akhilesh Mishra, Parul Gupta, Praveen Kumar Tripathi, Manoj Balakrishnan Menon, Perumal Vivekanandan, and Bishwajit Kundu, all of Kusuma School of biological sciences, Indian institute of technology, New Delhi, India, risked their accedemic carriers to put forth a study that implicates the HIV in the CoVID19 (2019-nCoV). Much like Dr. Li Wenliang first identified the virus in Wuhan, capital of Hubei province in China. He was forced to retract his statement also. He later died.

Yes, that HIV report was full of holes and shouldn't be an issue at this point. There is only one insert sequence from the paper that matched HIV, but it has a high "E" value meaning it is not unique to HIV and can be found in many other life forms including coronavirus.
www.biorxiv.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarifa37

a reply to: musicismagic

Just noticed the trees are green, and it’s winter time ahem..

🤦‍♂️

There are green trees in other videos as well so I'm not sure if that is accurate. It may be that there are green trees this time of year in Wuhan. Or that other videos are fake also.There are some in the background in this video if you look carefully twitter.com... and loads here dated 9th Feb twitter.com...

Wuhan is in a subtropical latitud. There can be trees with leaves. Also not all trees drop their leaves in winter.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

It’s fake, I removed it.. it might be real but green leaves in winter, my common sense didnt kick in until, I watched it a 2nd time.

Are you sure. This video is full of them taken on 9th Feb testing temperature going back into complex. twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think everyone should watch that video. Great info in it. 30% to 70% of the world population to get the virus.

Video missing on the guy with the bike is what I tried to post. very interesting.
edit on 0200000008152020-02-17T17:15:08-06:00150802pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to: tanstaafl

How many of these - non-chinese, non-asian descent infected - exhibited serious symptoms?

Have enough non-Chinese, non-Asian decent been infected to make a proper comparison?

German Contracts Coronavirus from Chinese Colleague in 1st Case of Human-to-Human Transmission in Europe

SOURCE

This assumes many would need serious medical intervention. I'm just not seeing that. I could be wrong, but - where is the evidence they do?

We have established that Europeans can get the disease. Now all we need is a large infected pool. Obviously we can use China for example. There is plenty of evidence in China of large amounts of people needing serious medical help.

Do you have any research that suggests that only Asians are the ones needing serious medical intervention? Are you assuming asians have a genetic disposition? If you are, do you have evidence?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24954644]musicismagic

Is this the "guy on the bike" video you're referring to?

Video
edit on 17-2-2020 by 1questioner because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2020 by 1questioner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Are you sure on that? If “just cos trees are green”
Check this link
www.google.co.uk...

That’s building the hospitals recently and there’s clearly green trees there
( I’m not sure at the moment maybe some members here know first hand if not I’ll up date this tomorrow after speaking to someone from there ) could also be homeless on the street but again don’t know

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join