It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Creep Thumper

My pet theory is that Merkel is happy as a clam over the virus crisis.

With things getting hazy, the LAST thing the bulk of the Germans will want is new leadership. Very convenient for a chancellor whose popularity was dropping like a rock within her own party.

Cheers

Submitted my census yesterday. With all her crap over there, I wanted to identify as Prussian instead of German, which would be most accurate.

Then my sister reminded me that most people have a crappy grasp of history and the census types would think I meant Russian.

The older I get, the more depressing it is to deal with the world outside my front door.

On the subject of Q, one post thrown into our little desert here isn't enough for me. I've always been a skeptic about him, so silence does nothing for me.

I don't mean to offend believers. This is a personal quirk. I've always been a skeptic unless I have regular injections of hard evidence.
edit on 3/22/2020 by Creep Thumper because: F**KING AUTO-CORRECT.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
In other news...

Monica Lewinsky has 750,000 followers.

750,000 followers.

Monica Lewinsky has 750,000 followers.

And something something stool sample

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Trump sycophant Sebastian Gorka trashes Qanon yet again, calls the movement a cult:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-3-2020 by kasalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Howdy Troy.

Earlier you made a post regarding stolen funds being redistributed. It reminded me of this article I read yesterday speaking to this. The premise here is that the new banking system will be backed with gold and will be ran through an unhackable quantum computer.

It goes into how the funds will be disbursed. You may find this interesting.

www.blissfulvisions.com...

I align with much of that info but from what I can tell, there's been a lot of disagreement and disinfo about what the actual reset will look so I try to keep it general. All I know for sure is that we will no longer be stock (aka cattle). We'll all be way better off than we are right now

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200322001D

POTUS up to 70 tweets today now, 2 of which have been DELETED:

DELETED Tweet #1 was a retweet of this GOPChairwoman tweet, which has a picture of a pair of doors with RR on them... /qresearch were saying last night this is a pointer to Rod Rosenstein!

DELETED Tweet #2 was a retweet of this Breaking911 tweet:

STATES THAT HAVE ISSUED A ‘STAY AT HOME ORDER’

- CALIFORNIA
- NEW YORK
- ILLINOIS
- PENNSYLVANIA
- CONNECTICUT
- OREGON

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

RR. Rig (for) Red ?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, New Jersey was added yesterday.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Theses posts make me wonder the most. Sure seems to be a lot of info shared in those posts.

Wish we had a better handle on deciphering them.

I agree that they seem to be "operational" posts to others in the Q-collective.

From Twitter

As a former SIGINTer.. I'm drooling over this information right now.. Zulu is usually a designated net commander IIRC Cobra is possibly the RC-135 "Rivet Joint" (I'm only comfortable sharing this because I'm finding it on open source)

I'm super PUMPED.. my OPEN SOURCE Intel team is on fire right now.. all wide awake

So far, these are some of the things we've figured out... (assuming this is all based on a reliable source)

link

link to map/graphic
edit on 22-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Could be Cavv! Either or both if multiple meanings!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Is there a specific thread or post where one can educate oneself on how to decipher this stuff?

I'm in complete idiot mode. 🤪

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ivanka "corn" tweet from March 20

Send love and gratitude to our great American farmers, ranchers, truckers, grocers and stockers. Thanks to these heroes, and many more, our U.S. food supply chain remains strong!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I've thought the same - my Oma was from Ostpreußen, outside of Königsberg, in a small town called Gumbinnen / Schilfelde...

I'm also quite the skeptic, and it seems as if Q was caught unawares with this virus...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

I've thought the same - my Oma was from Ostpreußen, outside of Königsberg, in a small town called Gumbinnen / Schilfelde...

I'm also quite the skeptic, and it seems as if Q was caught unawares with this virus. ..

Which is very interesting.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Madonna

decoding the bathtub symbol
edit on 22-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Your analysis brings hope. But I wanted to eat popcorn and enjoy watching the movie unfold in real-time.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
President Trump is temporarily World Commander in Chief. One man & brilliant U.S Military Brass, with the entire world standing with them.

Digital warriors, mount up.
Physical warriors, mount up.
Spiritual Warriors, mount up.

The Army of God is coming together. We stand ready.
twitter.com...

IDK, maybe the top Pentagon military brass decided the only way to clean up this Country & World since the vast majority are simple minded sheep is to take it over themselves including the US Gov't. They are the only people capable of pulling this off with all their deep think tanks to avoid bloodshed. WHY do they want everyone inside, everything closed, everybody off the streets, no gathering, restricted travel, border closings, stay at home, watch tv.??

Nothing can stop what is coming.? The Great Awakening? I know alot more people are awake now but unfortunately much anxiety and fear of the unknown. Recall reading in between the lines that 'Warrior' eluded to what we see going down right now and I think the uncharted waters we have now all entered is also unknown territory for Q... or he's been ordered to stay silent.

Ya'll still get paid, no evictions, mortgages, bills, meh, we'll worry about it later.

There is this thing called humor, it's a great thing. There is also this thing called smiling and laughing, even better things. These "things" are good for the Soul. Laugh often and try to make others laugh too. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Your analysis brings hope. But I wanted to eat popcorn and enjoy watching the movie unfold in real-time.

I think we're getting ready to dim the lights. I don't know how everyone else is feeling RN but I'm feeling nervous excitement

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If I hear “Zulu” in military comms, I’m assuming it’s Greenwich Mean Time. Not a person or position.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Dunno EMN. Uncle Vlad might raise an objection or two.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join