It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Worldometer - CV

WIth 12,324 of the 26,366 reported cases (47%) and +1952 today, it looks like New York may be close to more drastic measures.

I see this pro-active request as getting everyone in Congress on the same page (pushing politics out of it),so that if anyone ignores future quarantine declarations, authorities have bi-partisan support to by-pass normal jail / court procedures (helping to relieve limited, local resources) and to move them directly to a quarantine camp (federal support).

Regarding "Brad on the move", I was expecting to learn that Brad Pitt had turned up in Australia with Tom.

edit on 22-3-2020 by brewtiger because: Brad

edit on 22-3-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
the Matrix is the marble stone and we are the sculptors. All the data that we've collected while we've been in this paradigm has been processed to create the blueprint for what we have sculpted and carved out of this existence

Everytime you have ever made a wish or hoped for something better, you added on to that blueprint. All of the things from this matrix that we prefer have been included in our Masterpiece. All of the things from this matrix that we don't prefer, gets chiseled away. That's what's waiting for us in our 'new world '

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Another prediction

Like everything, take it with a grain of salt, but be alert for any clues or evidence that may point to validation

They will arrest 160,000 people in 90 days, including members of the mainstream media and Barry Soetoro. They're starting now by taking down Antifa, MS-13, the mafia, drug gangs and other mercenaries hired by Soros and used by the Dems/Deep State.

These mercenaries were going to conduct mass riots and mayhem after the election but this is being stopped. There will soon be Martial Law, maybe as soon as this Monday. Thousands have been arrested in Italy already. The situation is "fluid" but it's more or less like this:

There will be a financial reset - the end of the dollar/petrodollar. The the assets of criminal banksters, Rothschilds, The Committee, etc. who've been stealing from us for decades are being seized. We will be repaid. The IRS and the Fed will be abolished and...

...after all of this shakes out, we will only pay consumption taxes of between 7%-15%. Everyone will be financially better off when all is said and done.

This is a very long thread with a lot of interesting intel. Might want to save it in case it gets taken down
edit on 22-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Grain of salt. This quote:

I just got off the phone with my friend, who's a retired Marines Special Forces Lieutenant who was just briefed for over an hour by a 3-Star General.

A. There are some circumstances in which lieutenants may retire, but they are not common.

B. "Marines Special Forces" does not exist. She may mean U.S. Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command (MARSOC).

C. 3-stars don't brief lieutenants, and usually don't take briefings from lieutenants.

She also mentions "NAVSPEC" which doesn't exist, although that expression is part of NAVSPECWARCOM (Naval Special Warfare Command).

No idea if she is on to something or not, but her command of the subject matter bears improvement.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Grain of salt. This quote:

I just got off the phone with my friend, who's a retired Marines Special Forces Lieutenant who was just briefed for over an hour by a 3-Star General.

A. There are some circumstances in which lieutenants may retire, but they are not common.

B. "Marines Special Forces" does not exist. She may mean U.S. Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command (MARSOC).

C. 3-stars don't brief lieutenants, and usually don't take briefings from lieutenants.

She also mentions "NAVSPEC" which doesn't exist, although that expression is part of NAVSPECWARCOM (Naval Special Warfare Command).

No idea if she is on to something or not, but her command of the subject matter bears improvement.

Cheers

Aside from the military details, other things that she stated ring true for me. Considering our present circumstance, I won't be one bit surprised if some or most of it plays out
edit on 22-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Chero, check, we'll see.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Rel,

Wow! I hadn't realized Vera Lynn was still alive. 103 years old! Bet she's seen a few governments come and go.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
More disinfo mixed with facts. We all have to discern for ourselves what sounds right. I know what I want and expect to happen. I've been stating it all along and now I feel that I am closer to that realization than ever before. We're on the brink. That's not from any data, that's straight intuition

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

You go Chero!

No doubt will be lots of change.

Keep us posted as to your sense of these events.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Ok reading this I conclude that 5G must not be the trigger folks.

There are several countries with no 5G and lots of CV-19.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

There was a request for maps comparing 5G coverage and Covid19 infestation.

Cheers

There are some alignments but it appears to be very inconsistent.
edit on 22-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
That was your quote that CM was referring too?

That puts some of us BACK a few squares then. That means to me that this wasn't an independent source backing YOU up then and we still are in Sherlock mode of 'it is not off the table yet'. Therefore, we can't totally dismiss it. I intend absolutely no offense but we cant rely on your or my opinions without outside sources.

The data I see says this is Qbaby is not off the board yet. I love you guys and am not going for contrary. I am just going to myself that I don't think it is proven yet. At least to my skeptical side that likes to be happy with my conclusions being tidy based on what the facts appear to be and not what my gut is saying with no definitive proof. Yes my gut and yours is often telling us right more than not so there is that. When do we say maybe our gut is wrong and something else is 'gestating'.

For me Sherlock teaches us that small details that are missed, for whatever reason, make it impossible to know the truth. Until you resolve all the possibilities, known and unknown, we can't know the whole truth. Unknown really for me is the not getting shut down part either by LEO's or Youtube/twitter posts.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Ex-military/DoD guy with combined service of 40 years debunks Austin Steinbart in a 14-point thread (maybe someone knows how to do the 'Thread Unroll' thing) by accessing DoD resources using his CAC card (US DoD smart card tech). Here's what he dug up (or, rather what he *didn't* dig up):

1.This thread is to address the Austin Steinbart issue. He is NOT Q and I am going to show you why. His temperament is completely counter and contrary to Q's. Q doesn't bash the people for asking for Q Proofs. Never has. This Austin guy seems to bash anyone who questions him.— John Myers (@johnmyers2) March 21, 2020

ETA: As if people require this much dis-confirmatory evidence....

Yep....this is all stuff I posted about and SteinLARP blocked me because of it.

I don't do work for DISA anymore but these are the exact procedures used by all govt offices and datacenters.

The SteinSHART kid is a total fraud. I feel sorry for anyone taking him seriously. He is basically taking advantage of those that have no idea how government data centers handle security.

I'd bet money his "base pass" posts are all from visiting for a air show or some other activity for civilians there. If he did any sort of IT work at a base, both he and his company would have had to get clearance that would take months to acquire and would have a much longer pass than 1 day. I know this because I did it in 2007 when I worked on 3 bases for Lockheed Martin Global Combat Support.

The data centers and room he shows are definitely not military....not even close. They appear to me more of a shared/hosted datacenter for multiple companies to use.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Interesting set of stringers posted anonymously on 8kun yesterday and today, followed up with a new Q drop this evening.
I think it's showtime.

Q drop in this tweet.
Anon stringers follow in thread.

Thread

The stringers are in the link

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
BREAKING: State Dept. Releases Phone Transcript Of Hillary Admitting She Knew Benghazi Was Planned Attack

The conservative political watchdog group Judicial Watch obtained a transcript of telephone call between the then-secretary of state and then-Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil.

“We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film,” Clinton told Kandil. “It was a planned attack – not a protest.”

Kandil agreed.

“You’re not kidding. Based on the information we saw today we believe that group that claimed responsibility for this is affiliated with al-Qaida.”

truth uncensored

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The Dark Journalist post on this challenges the validity of the death rate with the logic that people over 80 who were already expected to die due to their chronic condition prior to CV have been included in the results and clearly skewing the outcome being pushed. The % death rate is going down, down down, to qoute him at the 1:06:00 mark
Dark Journalist linky

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: CanadianMason
COVID-19 Infographics

Excellent help for visualizing plague-related data, putting things in perspective.

Those are some nice easy to understand eye candy graphs.

Here's some deep analytical graphs & charts. For those who like detailed statistical charts & numbers this has 31 pages/tabs of eye candy. You could spend hours on this site alone.

The charts/graphs are auto-generated in Dashboard fashion using Microsoft Power BI so it may not be viewable in all browsers. Works fine using Firefox or Microsoft Edge. Don't bother if you're using a phone.

COVID-19 Dashboard & Analytical Reports

edit on 22-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Latest Q Drop. Dark Legacy (2009): “The death of John Kennedy is viewed through another angle in this conspiracy-themed film defending the theory that George Herbert Walker Bush was a key player in all aspects of the assassination of American president John F. Kennedy.”

Dark Legacy II (2014): “This follow-up to 2009's 'Dark Legacy' asserts that the Bush family engineered the deaths of not only John F. Kennedy, but also his son John Jr. who died in a 1999 plane crash.”

“xDarkLegacyx2” is on the bottom right of the YouTube video.

Twitter

Dark Legacy I
Dark Legacy II

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Give me the “infected” and “dead” numbers of people younger than 75 and who were not on death’s doorstep before China WuHan Virus.

It’s a nasty bug. No doubt. It’s simply not killing off healthy people that make up the infrastructure and military of the US.

Need to protect our elderly/sick but maybe it’s “they” that need to be quarantined so they are not infected by the rest of country as the bug, like others, makes it’s way thru society. Still develop treatments. Still develop vaccine.

edit on 22-3-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Strange tweet from Matthew McConaughey

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Probably because a deal still has not been reached on our TrumpBux checks.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Interesting set of stringers posted anonymously on 8kun yesterday and today, followed up with a new Q drop this evening.
I think it's showtime.

Q drop in this tweet.
Anon stringers follow in thread.

Thread

The stringers are in the link

Hmmmmm, one set of gps coordinates goes to Charlotte, NC. That’s my neck of the woods....also where the RNC will be held this year. Hope nothing bad is planned.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Not sure what quote you mean.

I am going by actual experience for years on bases with actual clearance to do so. At the time I was the ONLY tech in the country with certifications in both VMware and XenSource. This was right before Citrix bought Xen and integrated into their desktop systems.

Lockheeds GCSS and DISA were converting 24000 physical servers to virtual across multiple bases. I ran the entire project with another colleague. I have had to get base passes and secret clearance for both employees and the company.

I really don't care if someone wants to blindly believe this kid is some future hopping quantum teleporting secret DIA officer. I can look at every piece of "evidence " he has from whatever server room he is in and laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join