It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The virus is not without a sense of irony.

@NPR
Sen. Rand Paul is the first senator to test positive for COVID-19. He's also one of eight Republican senators who voted against a coronavirus relief package last week.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I have a different take. If large corporations use govt bailouts for stock buybacks, then the corporation only cares about management and not employees. I speculate that if the treasury loans money for a bailout then it will be to buy stock. Hence, the US people own the share and we could all get dividend including the workers at said companies. Sort of like employee ownership.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Trump presser shortly -

edit on 3/22/2020 by Creep Thumper because: DUMBING IT DOWN.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
a reply to: Aallanon

I have a different take. If large corporations use govt bailouts for stock buybacks, then the corporation only cares about management and not employees. I speculate that if the treasury loans money for a bailout then it will be to buy stock. Hence, the US people own the share and we could all get dividend including the workers at said companies. Sort of like employee ownership.

Trump has said the bill will prohibit that. It's also going to prohibit management bonuses.
edit on 3/22/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
China WuHan Virus update shortly from Whitehouse.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Can anyone see if there is one eye missing on the statue of the woman holding the baby?

I ask for a specific Q post related reason...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Sorry, have you got a source? I did not hear that. But, talk about buy American? If we all own shares (like the NFL Packers) then we sure would all purchase that which we own as a nation.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Weird synchronicity... I've just started watching the Jodie Foster film "Contact".

It starts with the heroine as a young girl learning how to use a Ham radio with her father.

She calls out "CQ, CQ this is WD??? comeback". A guy from Pensacola Florida replies. Then her father tells her that's a thousand miles away.

This is straight after the opening clip of receding stars in a universe turning into a door into the Light = Thousand Points of Light?

ETA - In turn this led me to Use of CQ when initiating Morse code or wireless call

edit on 22-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
People are losing their minds -

You have to be an idiot politician to turn out people’s lights when you shut down their places of work.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

@NPR
Sen. Rand Paul is the first senator to test positive for COVID-19. He's also one of eight Republican senators who voted against a coronavirus relief package last week.
twitter.com...

Indeed...

At New York prison, Harvey Weinstein put in isolation after contracting virus

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
People are losing their minds -

You have to be an idiot politician to turn out people’s lights when you shut down their places of work.

All politics is local.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

@NPR
twitter.com...

Indeed...

At New York prison, Harvey Weinstein put in isolation after contracting virus

Methinks Weinstein is going to be the first celebrity to "die from corona virus"

Perfect way to cover up an Epsteinicide.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Quarantined ?

Fancy a Game ?

www.youtube.com...

Dated 29 December 2015.

Followed by loads more in which 'Flood' becomes an often used word;
And then
www.youtube.com...

Strange for a GAME ????

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I was waiting for that! The day some inmate at Riker's Island prison was infected they moved Weinstein to some prison outside of Buffalo NY. In an earlier post I joked that Randall Flagg would find him soon enough. Well, that didn't take long!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Did I miss it?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Can anyone see if there is one eye missing on the statue of the woman holding the baby?

I ask for a specific Q post related reason...

Sorry Rel, I can't tell. Need an overhead shot looking downward which I can't yet find.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
Sorry, have you got a source? I did not hear that. But, talk about buy American? If we all own shares (like the NFL Packers) then we sure would all purchase that which we own as a nation.

Trump, at one of his pressers.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Weird synchronicity... I've just started watching the Jodie Foster film "Contact".

It starts with the heroine as a young girl learning how to use a Ham radio with her father.

She calls out "CQ, CQ this is WD??? comeback". A guy from Pensacola Florida replies. Then her father tells her that's a thousand miles away.

This is straight after the opening clip of receding stars in a universe turning into a door into the Light = Thousand Points of Light?

ETA - In turn this led me to Use of CQ when initiating Morse code or wireless call

That shoots me right to Green Castle.

C = 3
Q = 17

St Patrick's Day = Green

Green Castle.

Let me know if this works somehow.
edit on 3/22/2020 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AI KEYBOARD.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: carewemust

Did you mean "BIGGER THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE"

Yep those Q drops are awesome. There was also one describing how only 60% of what is really going on can ever be revealed. Because Society could not handle knowing all of it.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Trump is running late on his presser. Just for everyone's info.

Pretend you're waiting on hold for Comcast.

new topics

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join