It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well, I would think you are satisfied he is total BS. I am not, convinced peeps.

I am not convinced Q is not BS either but I am STILL OPEN MINDED.

Is it wrong to be open minded?

Only if you pour your brains out to do it and I am still in control of my faculties. Please, lets not slam the people still open to this being "possible" and only "possible" as opposed to grandiose facts/ just like Q could be possibly be true even if we here agree "More Possible" or not something is going on with Qbaby that defies logic still in my mind.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Vasa Croe
He's being sardonic. He's trying to make Q and Q followers look like tools. Unfortunately, his irony is missed on the ones who believe he's legit. And that makes them look even more ignorant. If he pulls Q followers away from the real movement, let him. He's taking the weak minded bots who lack discernment. He's providing a service by culling the Q herd, pulling the weak links away, making " Q" even stronger. We can't be fragile, we have to be the strongest we've ever been. Because we're going to be tested

edit on 22-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Does this obvious photoshop job convince you?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I was reading on here that 3-20-20 would be a huge day and a paradigm shift or something I didn’t understand

Did that come to pass and I missed it, or was that prediction inaccurate?

Serious question not trying to be rude

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Can someone tell me if the red, white and blue tassels on the flags in the Oval Office in this POTUS retweet are unusual?

Is it messaging the end of the cabal US Corporation = gold tassels, replaced by the people = red/white/blue tassels?

Good eye Sufi!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Might want to save it in case it gets taken down

done

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I was reading on here that 3-20-20 would be a huge day and a paradigm shift or something I didn’t understand

Did that come to pass and I missed it, or was that prediction inaccurate?

Serious question not trying to be rude

We had a “ghost” appear in the thread then disappear a first I know of in all these threads. But like 🍕 some sings we can no speeky about...

As for habbenings with dates I’m looking forward to 4-10-20(DJT) Good Friday(Passover) followed by Easter. We were told it would be biblical?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I saw this

"CIA trying to impersonate Q".

That would count for the Qbaby being a larp point, I would agree.

But way too much DIS information all around to not take all of this in carefully and be prepared mentally for several outcomes like a good Spy novel. This whole show has been like a fantastic book of fiction that makes us say Rabbit Holes and such.

A note I like is that Science facts were once considered fiction.

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Things are starting to move fast so we have 2 confirmations of baby q being a 🤡 fraud. If we only knew who else lurks these threads.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I am just going to myself that I don't think it is proven yet. At least to my skeptical side that likes to be happy with my conclusions being tidy based on what the facts appear to be and not what my gut is saying with no definitive proof.

I've watched all his videos, read a snipton of his tweets along with replies, went through his entire public FB history and poked around a little where I probably shouldn't have and it seems that I'm right about where you are with the guy. I'd like to say more but I'm gonna wait till 4/5 before I offer any more opinions regarding him except be careful...

*just wanted to comment on our visitor the other night which is related to the above. the name and timing of the visit confirmed at least one thing to me: ask nicely and you shall receive

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Who visited?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
idk who it was. While watching a livestream a few days ago, the streamer commented about the name and that he/she was there. It's also where I was poking around. probably all just a coincidence and everyone who doesn't already ignore me definitely should now.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
ATS gets a mention...well...sort of...

The four-star general who will command the US if government is crippled by coronavirus: Military puts plans in place for 'extraordinary circumstances' and martial law

In a report published Sunday, Newsweek reveals that standby orders were issued more than three weeks ago to ready Above-Top Secret contingency plans if 'all Constitutional successors are incapacitated' and martial law needs to be imposed across the country.

Out-of-context quotes are the bestest.

🤭

edit on 22-3-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I moved to a small 1 street light town after living in a big city and surviving many hurricanes the biggest being Andrew. We had no power for a month and lived under Marshall law with curfew etc. Looting starts when some try to take advantage. The last drop “Do not fear” while few words the message is clear. In short moving to the sticks has been the best decision I have made.

Currently at the last part of level 8 😅
Freak Out levels:
Level 1- Preppers buy ammo
Level 2- Preppers buy non perishable
Level 3- Preppers buy paper products, others laugh.
Level 4- Preppers stock their freezers, others get confused.
Level 5- Preppers laugh at others buying paper products. Others are still confused.
Level 6- Preppers laugh at others looking for food. Others panic and continue to buy more paper products.
Level 7- Preppers load ALL mags. Others start wishing they were Preppers.
Level 8- Preppers sit and watch others panic when they try to buy guns with no ammo on the shelves.
Level 9- Preppers place weapons and loaded mags strategically around the house and eat a hot meal while others run around like chickens with their heads cut off.
Level 10- Preppers hunker down and watch others rob and steal from each other.
edit on 22-3-2020 by LurkNoMore because: Auto spell

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Makes one wonder what Vera Lynn's diet is?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Do you have a link to a recording of the live stream? I would like to see it.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

B. "Marines Special Forces" does not exist. She may mean U.S. Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command (MARSOC).

"MARSOC READY" (10 or 11 lines down)

Cherokeetroy's Linky

No trip code but, some think it's Q or Q Team dropping stringers.

Comms with other members of Q Team?

Not buying into this one way or the other; just thought it was interesting enough to warrant keeping an eye on.

Just wanted to point out

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

the memers put it into a visual!

edit on 22-3-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

might take a little while to go through my youtube history and find it but I'm happy to oblige

edit on 3/22/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: deleted

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Personally, I think some key things happened in the backg4ound on 20th but that something more public will happen Monday, 3/23, which is a MIRROR of 23=PAIN.

Time will tell I guess.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
so I’d love to have a rundown of what the heck happened here with the ghost if you feel like sharing in a message!

Same here.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Hi CM.

I was admittedly being grouchy about terminology.

It is possible that the person in that link spoke to a retired lieutenant [COLONEL] who had contact with a 3-star.

Of all the military services, the naval components use jargon that is probably the most incomprehensible for those not initiated in its use, so if the person making the comments was not a veteran, if would have been easy for her to get the particular terms wrong.

"Special Forces" has a generic meaning, but in the U.S. military it normally refers to the "Green Berets", who are in the Army, not the Marine Corps. And on and on.

I was also considering the logistics of 160,000 prisoners ... whew.

I would guess the special operations people of all the services are ready to go to support operations within the USA as required. That does not necessarily imply violence. I just read about one place where the Green Berets deployed medical personnel to assist with Coronavirus screening on a military base.

The question of how much of these internet bits are genuine "comms" for field operators is interesting. Could be. Could be comms for other people as well.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join