It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 351
<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Politico

Is suspending habeas corpus part of the plan?

Does this concern anybody? Or is it just trust the plan?

There's no reason to suspend. The DOJ should have their ass handed to them for suggesting it.

This isn't the bloody USSR.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

You may not be American, but you're our little brother. 😁

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

When's the last time anyone saw the pope? He had a persistent cough.

They can just throw Benny right back in the chair.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I feel there's a pending shutdown coming for Oregon if anyone is interested. Kate Brown won't use the term "shelter in place" because, frankly, its not the proper term for this. "Shelter in place" is used for imminent danger. Meaning wherever you are, seek shelter and stay the eff there.

She already "ordered" a "stay home, stay healthy," but I don't think it was official. They said the details are still being worked out, and more to come Monday. BUT no one is listening. The Oregon coast is packed now. Locals are passed because they were told to stay off the beaches, and they don't want outsiders coming in to possibly spread the virus. And Kate Brown said it will only happen if people aren't following the rules about social distancing, and well..thats not happening. People are up each others butts at stores etc. So I'm thinking if not late tonight, Sunday night she will issue the orders.

That's all. Back to lurrrrrrking.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

When's the last time anyone saw the pope? He had a persistent cough.

They can just throw Benny right back in the chair.

There was something about him after that. That he walked to two churches or something and spoke? Idk. But it was after they said he was sick.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Netflix streaming is so throttled it isn't worth the wait.

I. Am. Pissed.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

theconservativetreehouse.com...

There is something about Fauci that doesn't sit well with me. POTUS continues to praise everybody standing on stage with him, but there's just something about his demeanor while the president is speaking.

Today during the presser, I watched Fauci wipe his nose on the right sleeve of his coat. Ugh! I kept an eye on him and noticed ever so slightly he kept inching toward Ben Carson to the point Carson seemed to lean away.

Pence called Fauci up to say something, then when Fauci was finished, he took that same arm and did a bump/push on Pence's right front shoulder.

Probably nothing, but it irked me. He also several times picked in his ears and behind them. Maybe you just can't teach old dogs new tricks, even Dr. "dogs".
edit on 21-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: cimmerius

It's possible that this virus and economic hit has nothing to do with any arrests. No?

I think the one thing begets the other.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The coin is change (pun?)

You can have change trough creation or trough destruction.

and it seems you place yourself on the side of destruction.

Sincerely NC

I will try to explain this for the last time. It isn't creation or destruction.
Creation and destruction happen simultaneously. You get to choose which part of the process you want to focus upon as it is taking place.

The matrix is being destroyed to make room (so to speak) for the new creation. Which is already here. It's simply waiting for us to catch up to it. *That* is what I'm choosing to focus on

An artist is carving a sculpture from a marble stone. In order to create his masterpiece, he must destroy the organic shape of that stone. He is destroying the stone, in a sense, in order to create something new

Creation and destruction. Happening at the same time. The artist is not focusing on what is being destroyed. He is projecting his imagination into the future, laying out an invisible blueprint to make his creation

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Today's vid was incendiary towards the Q community on YouTube, except Katie G.
I won't bother to post it here.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yes and No a sculptor is most concerned about the destructive part, essentially not taking away more than what is needed, you can always take away more but not add it afterwards.
He also ought to be very careful not to break the stone, otherwise he will have to start from scratch...

Imagine a church in the making with alot of artist working their stone. If one all of a sudden decides all the other artists noses are modeled wrong and in his quest to make things right, gets so angry about the others not seeing the (for him obvious) mistake that he doesn't control his force, and shatters all the sculptures, do you think he will be let into that church ever again?

Sincerely NC
edit on 21-3-2020 by NoConspiracy because: destroy careful

edit on 21-3-2020 by NoConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

TruQ could squash him like a bug.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
@jonostrower

I don’t know who needs to hear this right now, but this is like Apollo 13, except it's the airline industry and the American economy. We’re going to have to power everything down, hang together in a frozen lifeboat and figure out how to power it back up when it’s time to go home.
twitter.com...

Apollo 13 and COVID-19: both featuring Tom Hanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

a reply to: NoConspiracy

I wonder how many of us are Dragons under Chinese Zodiac...? Curious, because there's a certain energy behind it, and it also provokes some types into perpetually wanting to slay the dragon...from what I've noticed. Something I'm guessing more than 8.333 percent of us share.

edit on 21-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I do personally know somebody that has died from this, my sister in laws father passed away yesterday morning. He was tested and confirmed positive Thursday, he died Friday. He was at the Pneumonia stage when tested. He was 73,had health issues, one lung amongst other things.
My concern is now for my Brother who was around him the day he was confirmed positive. He is now in 14 day isolation. This is not the reason I joined yesterday after 15 years lurking.

Back to Q as not to derail, I think we need something from Q, a post, Trump tweet...something.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I like how Google put a little white rabbit in its March 19 doodle thingy . ..

Google's doodle marking the beginning of spring in the Northern Hemisphere on March 19, 2020.

www.space.com...

I've noticed the number 19 is showing up a few times of late, the virus thingy, the ATLAS comet, the beginning of spring. I thought I'd have a quick look to see if '19' is important historically or symbolically . ..
en.wikipedia.org...(number)

Science

* The atomic number of potassium.
* 19 years is very close to 235 lunations. See Metonic cycle.
* COVID-19 is the shortened name of Coronavirus disease 2019, the cause of the 2019–20 coronavirus outbreak.

Potassium is represented by the symbol K, which is number 11 in the alphabet. 11 is a powerful master number.

I had never heard of a 'Metonic cycle', but this image that represents it looks remarkably like the Q-clock . ..

Depiction of the 19 years of the Metonic cycle as a wheel, with the Julian date of the Easter New Moon, from a 9th-century computistic manuscript made in St. Emmeram's Abbey (Clm 14456, fol. 71r)

These times are certainly interesting.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Today at Mountain Market... it was quite busy and the difference being people were very chatty and hanging out in the isles and outside. A very different vibe, one would not have known it from a regular day except one cashier wearing a mask and a few people with gloves, which makes sense.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Looks exactly like the black smoke stack on top of the Vatican when the enclave is in session selecting a new po pe. He was reported ill not too long ago.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Interesting im between the fire and earth dragon...

PM'd you
We are derailing...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 348  349  350    352  353  354 >>

join