It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Did Austin say what to look for on April 5th?

He gave a 30 day warning to the Queen of Denmark in this vid which would be April 5

What is he implying...assassination ?

The fact that that video is still up is something to think about. I'm watching and listening with seeing eyes and hearing ears. I'm also noting the misspellings in his tweets. To me, that can't hurt to observe.

Right? No harm in observing from a neutral perspective. If April 5th turns out to be a dud, he should fizzle out for sure.

Also, I don't recommend following Austin or anyone else for that matter. If you wanna play it safe, follow yourself

My concern is that he is setting up a next level false flag.
If you can't pin something on Q, pin it on someone who claims to be Q.
With a generous helping of media spin, the name Q would be poisoned for many people.
edit on 3/21/2020 by cimmerius because: clarity

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

a reply to: LurkNoMore

a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

a reply to: doobydoll

All of these things are holes I’ve been in recently and worthy of deeper exploration!

I feel the entanglement with these things.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My cuz is a manager at Lowe's. I was surprised they're even open. She said they were swamped, and people were buying unimportant mundane stuff. I would be happy to be able to just get a load of lumber. The idea of running the store simply for pick-up orders seems more rational. Let healthy employees act as pickers for the local orders, easy.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Q has said on a few occasions that the various hoaxes are perpetrated by democrats to protect them from being arrested.

It seems to be working. Even John Durham will not be finished with his Spygate investigation until the fall, last I heard.

edit on 3/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Good luck you all. I’m gonna watch from a distance.
It’s been real.

If any of you and I end up in the same FEMA camp. The code phrase is “I saw Ghost on 12311969” Answer: Me too around 5:55.

Read your Bible.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

Did Austin say what to look for on April 5th?

He gave a 30 day warning to the Queen of Denmark in this vid which would be April 5

What is he implying...assassination ?

The fact that that video is still up is something to think about. I'm watching and listening with seeing eyes and hearing ears. I'm also noting the misspellings in his tweets. To me, that can't hurt to observe.

Right? No harm in observing from a neutral perspective. If April 5th turns out to be a dud, he should fizzle out for sure.

Also, I don't recommend following Austin or anyone else for that matter. If you wanna play it safe, follow yourself

My concern is that he is setting up a next level false flag.
If you can't pin something on Q, pin it on someone who claims to be Q.
With a generous helping of media spin, the name Q would be poisoned for many people.

Do you believe Q is * Truth*? Is Q your truth? There is nothing more powerful than truth. Truth can't be destroyed or denied.

If Q can be poisoned, then Q isn't Truth. This is no time to be projecting doubts or fears

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Hahaha! Dr. Albert Ellis, founder of RET/CBT, coined the term 'catastrophic thinking' as an irrational thought we 'ought' to challenge.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Normally, CV19 would be off-topic here, but since it's our dear leader Putin, I figure it has merit.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Politico

Is suspending habeas corpus part of the plan?

Does this concern anybody? Or is it just trust the plan?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Why would Senator Marco Rubio post to Twitter an image of black smoke coming out of a smokestack?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

"In a sweeping power grab, the Department of Justice has asked Congress for the ability to go directly to chief judges in order to detain people indefinitely without trial during emergencies. The move is part of a recent push to expand government powers during the coronavirus pandemic, according to Politico, which has reviewed documents that detail the DOJ's requests to lawmakers on this and a host of other topics - including state of limitations, asylum, and how court hearings are conducted."
"The move has tapped into a broader fear among civil liberties advocates and Donald Trump’s critics — that the president will use a moment of crisis to push for controversial policy changes. Already, he has cited the pandemic as a reason for heightening border restrictions and restricting asylum claims. He has also pushed for further tax cuts as the economy withers, arguing that it would soften the financial blow to Americans. And even without policy changes, Trump has vast emergency powers that he could legally deploy right now to try and slow the coronavirus outbreak." -Politico
edit on 3/21/2020 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

a reply to: doobydoll

All of these things are holes I’ve been in recently and worthy of deeper exploration!

I feel the entanglement with these things.

I find it quite interesting that this Comet ATLAS, the 'C/19' bit is rather similar to the Coronavirus alphanum 'CV19'.

More interestingly, this comet was discovered in December 2019, the same month/year that CV19 appeared.

Even more interestingly, this comet will last from March, April, and May = 3 months. Which is about the same as CV19 is expected to last.

CV19, a Corona is Light.
C/19, a comet that shines brighter than bright.

Synchronicities, indeed.

It's almost as if the skies/space/astral realm is doing the same as what is going on Earth. No wonder the ancients would pay much attention what is happening up there, they probably understood that everything is connected in this way.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The MATRIX is an angry beast. It is a massive, untamable, unquenchable, bloodthirsty, fire breathing dragon. It has an insatiable appetite for human flesh and human energy. We are the sacrificial lambs. We have been nothing but dragon food for years and years and years. Now we are slaying the dragon. It is in its death throes, struggling in its last breath, fighting for survival. Let it die. Don't try to revive it. Unless you enjoy being dragon food?

We are not in free fall. I promise there is a ledge for us to grab hold of and hang onto. And we will lift ourselves up in order get to the other side. God's hand is reaching out to help pull us up. Don't waiver

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
In my case it would be 1000 affected financially and maybe 5 affected physically.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn
First U.S. citizen Covid-19 death was February 8th: thehill.com...

Also if you ask 1,000 people if they, or someone they know, has/had CoronaVirus.

Then ask, if they know of someone who if negatively affected financially by the CoronaVirus hysteria.

I wonder what the ratio of show-of-hands would be?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

It's possible that this virus and economic hit has nothing to do with any arrests. No?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej
So here's a big twitter thread from 40Head. Dealing with AUS/NZ mainly.
mobile.twitter.com...

So this thread requires one to read some tributary threads in order to get the full grasp. I personally haven't yet, but plan too after posting this up. Even w/o doing that, the main thread is muy bueno. Wanted to get it up ASAP

[snip]

Yea, that guy drops some big gems now and then. I was aware of the first half regards to Podesta and using AUS/NZ as their bolt holes and his timing of being down there in the near timeframe of the mass shooting incident. He was there on behalf of McKinsey & Co. doing what IDK, but that company is another deep cabal hole - Q354. I never heard of this "Wanaka tree" either nor the 'Anakim'. Fascinating! I haven't digested his inner connected threads yet. Definitely worthy of further research. Thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

check your PM

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Love this.

In the midst of creation, there must be destruction. The dualistic forces of creation and destruction generate chaos. We are in a pattern of destruction but we are also in a pattern of creation. You have Free Will to choose the pattern you want to resonate with

And here is how the Royal Death Cult has skewered/hijacked its meaning for nefarious/occultic/satanic purposes over time:

Masonic Symbolism in Movies and Music

Yes, I'm adopting Austin Steinbart's label for the Cabal.

Royal Death Cult.

Steinbart has a knack for mixing truth and falsity.

It's becoming more and more clear to me that Austin is a C-EYE-A hack, mobilized to disrupt the Q community and tear it apart.

I've alerted YouTube and Twitter to his content but, crickets......

Has anyone there (in the US) alerted the FBI, like he challenged people to do? I can't because I'm not American.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Love this.

In the midst of creation, there must be destruction. The dualistic forces of creation and destruction generate chaos. We are in a pattern of destruction but we are also in a pattern of creation. You have Free Will to choose the pattern you want to resonate with

And here is how the Royal Death Cult has skewered/hijacked its meaning for nefarious/occultic/satanic purposes over time:

Masonic Symbolism in Movies and Music

Yes, I'm adopting Austin Steinbart's label for the Cabal.

Royal Death Cult.

Steinbart has a knack for mixing truth and falsity.

It's becoming more and more clear to me that Austin is a C-EYE-A hack, mobilized to disrupt the Q community and tear it apart.

I've alerted YouTube and Twitter to his content but, crickets......

Has anyone there (in the US) alerted the FBI, like he challenged people to do? I can't because I'm not American.

I believe he's on someone's payroll to create his little 'project '. Controlled opposition, maybe? I see he's planting seeds of doubt in the minds of true Q followers. Erase all doubt and Austin disappears
edit on 21-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why would Senator Marco Rubio post to Twitter an image of black smoke coming out of a smokestack?

mobile.twitter.com...

Reminds me of the Papal conclave. Black smoke indicates that the ballot did not result in an election.

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join