It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

Lovely.

I'm caught between 'Wood' and 'Fire'.

Looks like I'll need a few buckets of water.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The left has a serious mental illness. It can't be anything else.

How do you look at the stellar job Trump & Team are doing and say they are doing the opposite?

There is some sort of mental handicap there. Everyone says TDS.

I'd like to know the accepted psychological term for it.

Psychosis? They are not living in the real world.

It's defined as "a loss of contact with reality."
edit on 3/21/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Now we know why she's so incompetent. She's a drunk.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200321001D(b)

Q linked posts on 4 of POTUS tweets so far today (5/6th was a 2-parter decoded a couple pages ago):

Mar 21 2020 11:16:25 1241398266941657093

NEW DATA: A French study has demonstrated evidence that the combination of Hydroxychloroquine & Azithromycin are highly effective in treating Covid-19.

The patients enrolled in the study showed complete viral eradication around the 5th day of treatment.

1) Linked Posts:
Q1224 Coincidence? Think Wendy. Coordinated - the "Awakening." Every detail accounted for. Every scenario planned for. Enjoy the show.

Q509 #2 = Andrew McCabe

Q1116 Thank you Xi. Good start. China/CQ cancel.

Q1616 Joel Davis, Clinton Campaign Official, Arrested On Child Rape Charges -Coincidence? These people are sick!

Q2316 Envelopes Sent to General Mattis & Navy Chief Test Positive for Ricin Toxin
Q2816 WE ALL WANT TO SEE EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW. TRANSPARENCY is the only way forward.

Q107 Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live. Coincidence? Pray.

Q63 To those watching (you know who you are): You have a choice to make. You can stand up and do what you know to be right. Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions. Make no mistake, you are on the losing side. The choice is yours. If you decide to take down /pol/ and the net we will be ready. 4920-a 293883 zAj-1 0020192 Alice & Wonderland.

Q122 Paint the picture. Crumbs will make bread. Operations underway. Operators active. Pray. Snow White. Godfather III.

Q78 Reposts - SA is the primary, US is secondary, (Asia/EU)... How precise is geo tracking (non-public c-level pro)? Why is this relevant? Alice & Wonderland.

Q417 News Unlocks Map & Stringers

Mar 21 2020 11:04:01 1241395145070780416

Everyone who thinks coronavirus is harmless or doesn’t matter should rethink that opinion immediately.

This is an extremely dangerous pathogen with wide spreading implications, including neurological impairment, brain, lung, heart & reproductive damage.

A thread on (#COVID19):

Q2732 Was Andrew McCabe Following Orders from Then-President Obama?

Q703 JFK Prayer said in OO every day

Q1104 Think 'Bridge'. GOOG. FB. TWITTER. IG. 'Central' algorithm. The stage had to be set.

Q1604 Message of Assurance to the People of Iran

Q2304 How many plane crashes since post? Standard deviation?

Q2804 [First Placeholders] OIG report, DECLAS, other released facts re: 18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES.

Q79 Graphic is right. Add above points to graphic. Stay organized.

Q89 Open Investigation Clinton Foundation

Q208 Rizvi Traverse Management. Very important.

Mar 21 2020 10:36:29 1241388217267560449

White House News Conference at 12:30 P.M. Thank you!

Q123 Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

Q2320 Presidential Alert System Activated!

Q2607 Patriot Seth Rich is Not Alive

Q1036 US Military Might Video

Q1536 Happy Father's Day Proof (7 min Delta)

Q2236 Priorities: SCOTUS Confirmation First, Then Rosenstein Impeachment

Q2736 [RBG]Why was she 'selected'? Who appointed her? Remember [her] history. "Cast constitutional doubt on the legality of Mother’s Day and Father’s Day as separate holidays.”

Q97 Game Theory. Define. Why is this relevant? Moves and countermoves. Who is the enemy?

Q103 POTUS You are all heroes. Come home safe. Godspeed.

Mar 21 2020 08:21:10 1241354162144784384

Great story. Thank you to Mr. Young of Jonesboro Arkansas! t.co...

Q1122 TRUST SESSIONS. TRUST WRAY. TRUST KANSAS. TRUST HOROWITZ. TRUST HUBER.

Q2214 Castle LOCK.

Q1311 TRIP UPDATE

Q821 SEC_TEST_D3

Q1321 TRIP Update.

Q2021 GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST. NSA NO MORE.

Q2521 Many MSM Stories About Pence, SWAT Officer and QAnon

Q149 USA Freedom Flag Photo

Q168 Red Oct sig has not occurred yet. Follow the map.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
DECODE ID 24RSH200321001D(b)

Q linked posts on 4 of POTUS tweets so far today (5/6th was a 2-parter decoded a couple pages ago):

Q1224 Coincidence? Think Wendy. Coordinated - the "Awakening." Every detail accounted for. Every scenario planned for. Enjoy the show.

Odd today's "ellen" vid mentioned Wendy and the renOgades, among others.

I really can't stand looking at that thing, I sure folks finally see the reality vs. the 1k a day makeup artist version.
edit on Sat Mar 21 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You decide πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ πŸ€”

Pompeo: "This is a live exercise"

Trump: "You should have let us know."

twitter.com...

He has it on Bitchute if it disappears from twit.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

An artist is carving a sculpture from a marble stone. In order to create his masterpiece, he must destroy the organic shape of that stone. He is destroying the stone, in a sense, in order to create something new

I've heard it said by sculptors that the masterpiece is alreasy in the marble, it's just his or her job to discard the unnecessary pieces encasing the masterpiece to reveal its beauty.

So yes, creative destruction.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I called out a Fanny MAE and Freddie MAC Acronym decode in the last week!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

www.bitchute.com...

Trump: "He should have let us know." He's talking about Xi.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

catching up so apologies if mentioned care...

The Senator Marc Rubio black smoke tweet is referring to choosing a new pope... black means the conclave could not agree on a successor.

Has the Pope died?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Need some context on that one.

Scrolling down on that Twitter page, though, I inadvertently came across something that caught my attention.

Tomorrow.

Georgia Guidestones' 40th anniversary.

Skull & Bones = The Brotherhood of Death

322 BC = End of the Lamian War; death of Demosthenes.

Democracy was replaced with Plutocracy.

History tends to repeat itself.

Trump (the protagonist) = Demosthenes/Democracy = GOOD (not Right, i.e., as in, 'Conservatives'; 'Republican' party)

Royal Death Cult (the antagonist(s)) = Philip II (Demosthenes' enemy; representing the super-rich 'globalists' desire to rule over others) = EVIL (not Left, i.e., as in, 'Liberals'; 'Democrat' party)

Q said *this* is not about L v R; rather, it's about Good v Evil.

Philip II's last battle before he conquered most of Greece was fought at Chaeronea - which kind of sounds like 'Corona'.
Battle of Chaeronea/Corona

edit on 21-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

link   

twitter.com...

www.bitchute.com...

When was this presser?

link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yes and No a sculptor is most concerned about the destructive part, essentially not taking away more than what is needed, you can always take away more but not add it afterwards.
He also ought to be very careful not to break the stone, otherwise he will have to start from scratch...

Imagine a church in the making with alot of artist working their stone. If one all of a sudden decides all the other artists noses are modeled wrong and in his quest to make things right, gets so angry about the others not seeing the (for him obvious) mistake that he doesn't control his force, and shatters all the sculptures, do you think he will be let into that church ever again?

Sincerely NC

The artist, as he works, is envisioning what he wants to make. He is looking at that slab and picturing what will emerge from it as a result of his imagination. He carries this image in his mind throughout the entire process from start to finish. That is his primary focus -- the creative part. Without that blueprint, he has nothing to work with.

If his primary focus is on the destructive part, then all he's going to do is chisle away until there's nothing left to work with, just a pile of powdered rock..I know because I'm an artist

We all participate in the destruction/creation process every day of our lives. It is a natural part of life and nothing to fear. Do you mourn over the loss of trees or other elements that were destroyed to create your home? Do you mourn over the plants or animals that were destroyed to feed you?

Another way to see this is that creation and destruction are the same energy. Your observation of the process is what dictates which side of the coin you want to see or experience. Destruction is synonymous with transformation. If you don't like the idea of the matrix being destroyed then think of it as being transformed.

We don't have to agree on perception in order to be right. We're both correct
edit on 21-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All

Oh My, gonna do my best to keep this post focused. Last Sat. my Dad was laboring to breath after his walk, he wanted to turn around and come home half way through ... I called his PC Doc, an absolute Angel, truly. A young, resident Doctor, in her 40's probably. She says " watch him, if it gets worse bring him in, might be ammonia. " So at 4am, he rang his bells I keep by his bed, he has never rung them before, thinks I'm being crazy to put them there. He was struggling to breath, and it was scary enough that there was no choice to take him to the hospital. So it turns out he has an ammonia, he has responded well to treatments, and under normal circumstances should be released in the next few days.

The hold up is waiting for his test results for " Kung Flu " even though his doctor is saying that is very unlikely he has it. On Wed. they quit letting visitors come in the hospital, I've been able to speak with Dad over the phone, but he's confused, and it's brutal to not be able to comfort him. The RN's and Doctors have been really kind and informative on the phone, helping him understand why I can't come visit.
IDK... trying to make sense of how my Dad even caught an ammonia ? He does like his walks early , lol, and it's still cold out ! He also smokes pot, can't be good for lungs...but it came on really sudden. With the grace of God he'll be able to come home, and he'll be a good sport when I cut out , walks at the crack of dawn and the pot smoking ! Brownies ?

So much more to talk about, but the dogs and I just busted out our moves to " Love Roller coaster "... right now I'm operating from a very wobbly POV..... gonna listen to some great music and continue organizing and FINISHING projects that are always on that " Oh, I'll get around to it " List.... you guys know the ones,

Talked to my dear Friend today,,, friends since we were kids....she was one of my few friends good at math ! Here's a pic of us in Yosemite in our teens.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
China Wuhan Virus has NOT infected VPOTUS.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yep. I was trying to find the whole clip. It was today or yesterday.

Yes, I seen that Georgia Guidestones mention.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Disease/Cancer Cures Exist
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
7 Feb 2018 - 10:06:12 PM
What if cures already exist?
What about the billions (public/private/govt) provided to fund cure dev?
Sheep.
these people are sick!
Q

Events that occurred on 2-7-2020

Wuhan hospital announces death of whistleblower

Kobe Bryant Funeral

TIK TOK

CEO Resignations & Big Pharma Chain of Command
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
7 Feb 2018 - 9:59:30 PM
Make sure the list of resignations remains updated.
Important.
When does big pharma make money?
Curing or containing?
Cancer/AIDS/etc.
Mind will be blown by chain of command.
Q

qmap.pub...

2 year Delta?

edit on 21-3-2020 by Sabrechucker because: Austin can grab his ankles

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

twitter.com...

www.bitchute.com...

Trump: "He should have let us know." He's talking about Xi.

IDK, I'm not catching the "He". I'll see if I can find the full length clip.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
[MM]

Q1828
!A6yxsPKia.
9 Aug 2018 - 7:27:00 PM

@justin

top topics

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join