It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

That's dumb. They should be eating eeyore. He has the most meat on him.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Sorry for the dups, I'm posting on multiple devices...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think adreno is playing a part in current events, and the claim the supply is tainted is part of it.

Fear of product = no use of product = stress = illness.

Sounds logical to me.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thanks FF. AP article claims ATC staffing issues due to CV, and not enough people to control the traffic.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Since a tarot card was mentioned... some may find of interest.

In this episode of The M.A.P. we explore the recent cover found on The Economist Magazine, wherein a Tarot layout is displayed as predictive of significant events or tides to be encountered under the Trump administration in 2017.

Tell me, does it look like Trump is sitting on a roll of TP? Qoincidence?

I've never paid any attention to tarot cards but thought the video analysis of the mag cover was interesting along with some Masonic esoteric explainations. I'm not that well versed in it so was new to me.

Full analysis by The Modern Alchemist (Note: he drops a few F-bombs in the beginning and one at near end, all toward Economist/Rothschild magazine).

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Sounds like the traffic is moving at NYC and Philly again. The stop was lifted after half an hour or so, per the updated AP article.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
"The Hanged Man is the card of ultimate surrender, of being suspended in time and of martyrdom and sacrifice to the greater good."

www.biddytarot.com...

I think she's just saying that quarantining oneself is a sacrifice for the greater good.
edit on 21-3-2020 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Ex-military/DoD guy with combined service of 40 years debunks Austin Steinbart in a 14-point thread (maybe someone knows how to do the 'Thread Unroll' thing) by accessing DoD resources using his CAC card (US DoD smart card tech). Here's what he dug up (or, rather what he *didn't* dig up):

1.This thread is to address the Austin Steinbart issue. He is NOT Q and I am going to show you why. His temperament is completely counter and contrary to Q's. Q doesn't bash the people for asking for Q Proofs. Never has. This Austin guy seems to bash anyone who questions him.— John Myers (@johnmyers2) March 21, 2020

ETA: As if people require this much dis-confirmatory evidence....

Yep....this is all stuff I posted about and SteinLARP blocked me because of it.

I don't do work for DISA anymore but these are the exact procedures used by all govt offices and datacenters.

The SteinSHART kid is a total fraud. I feel sorry for anyone taking him seriously. He is basically taking advantage of those that have no idea how government data centers handle security.

I'd bet money his "base pass" posts are all from visiting for a air show or some other activity for civilians there. If he did any sort of IT work at a base, both he and his company would have had to get clearance that would take months to acquire and would have a much longer pass than 1 day. I know this because I did it in 2007 when I worked on 3 bases for Lockheed Martin Global Combat Support.

The data centers and room he shows are definitely not military....not even close. They appear to me more of a shared/hosted datacenter for multiple companies to use.

/lurkOff

Wouldn't take much to grab a label printer and stick it on some server racks 🤷‍♂️

/lurkOn

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

My friend crews on a major out of JFK, so I'm worried how he'll get home tomorrow at 18:00. I can't even pick him up, unless he bails out in PA.

I suspect flights will get diverted to an AFB, maybe Dover.
edit on 21-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: or McGuire

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Things are starting to move fast so we have 2 confirmations of baby q being a 🤡 fraud. If we only knew who else lurks these threads.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Traffic is moving again, but I bet the pause will result in a lot of delays.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

The Hanged Man (XII) — the twelfth card of the Major Arcana — indicates that you are at a crossroads and need to let go of the past in order to arrive at your new reality. Getting there is something you strongly desire, yet it will likely involve a certain amount of sacrifice.
~ Source

Papa Legba of (West African; Carribean; Haitian) Voodoo infamy is the Loa Ancestor who is 'Guardian of the Crossroads'. ~ More at Link

That's the association I was trying to make. I think there's a connection there.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Rep. Mike Gallagher
‏Verified account @RepGallagher

As CCP officials continue to use Twitter to churn out dangerous disinformation that threatens global public health, @SenSasse and I wrote to @jack to ask why officials from governments that block their citizens from accessing Twitter should be allowed to have accounts themselves.
twitter.com...

Rep. (R-WI) Gallagher was a Marine intel officer, received a BA from Princeton, and a MS, MA, PhD from Georgetown, did a summer internship abroad with the Rand Corp and is a grad of National Intelligence University which I didn't even know existed. Admissions are highly selective, must have a TS/SCI security clearance prior to enrollment and tuition is paid by the United States Government.
This guy reminds me of those cold era RAND/DoD "Whiz Kids".

LTG Michael T. Flynn, USA, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, addressed NIU graduates, their families and guests at the 2012 graduation by stating, "Our vision—that NIU becomes the center of academic life for the intelligence community—will help shape graduates who address the range of mission challenges as a fully integrated community, and encourage lifelong learning as they continue to serve this nation."

Here he is talking about preventing hospital over load in Wisconsin.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

@jonostrower

BREAKING: Ground stop now in effect — all departures stopped — for JFK, LGA, EWR due to positive covid-19 tests. Other regional airspace sectors halted through key “gates” through NY air traffic areas. -Sources

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Things are starting to move fast so we have 2 confirmations of baby q being a 🤡 fraud. If we only knew who else lurks these threads.

3X13 connect on that one.

You'd be surprised.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Enoch does a great job with his news blasts this weeks habbenings.

edit on 21-3-2020 by LurkNoMore because: Added Enoch link

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My gut is telling me there is way more than nothing going on here CM.

Way more than nothing.

What does it mean, I am not sure?

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Oh, man, this is getting good.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wife says the Hanged Man pops up in The Ninth Gate, as part of a collection of relics needed to summon the devil.

A movie by Roman Polanski, a notable pedophile.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Welcome to non lurking. As you probably see, we hash out our own feelings on the truths to see who is right. Swing away, it helps us find the truth that is.

originally posted by: Staffordshire1
Hi all, I've been a lurker since 2005 and you only went and did it, dragged me out, thanks!! I've been reading since thread 1 post 1.

This isn't a reply to anybody in particular, I would like to bring up something that was discussed a few pages ago and touched upon by Q.

Q mentioned Corona, as in satellites...offline etc, obviously we have the corona situation today. Is there a connection? Who controlled them and now does? Has the change actually happened yet seeing as we seem to be at 2 year Deltas or more? Have we really had a dig at this? I'm actually going over what I'm typing and I see satellite and connection, not much of a leap to connect the next.

Just want to say Dashen...wow what an amazing journey, thank you kind sir. Rel,amazing work. Just want to mention Endthemadness, Cherokeetroy, Goaty,Cranky, everyone that has been part of this, Including Daskakik. Tiger,PerfectEnemy, Skyfloating from the earlier threads. The mods too!! Hope I don't get trod on

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We didn't want this to be easy -- we wanted to be challenged
We didn't want anything handed to us -- we wanted to rise to the occasion
In order to prove to ourselves that we are Formidable Creators

In the midst of creation, there must be destruction. The dualistic forces of creation and destruction generate chaos. We are in a pattern of destruction but we are also in a pattern of creation. You have Free Will to choose the pattern you want to resonate with

When an artist sculpts a statue from a marble stone, he is destroying the organic shape of that rock in order to create a masterpiece. Is he focused on the destruction of that marble slab or is he focused on the creation of his statue
edit on 21-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join