It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Don’t be surprised.

This matrix is collapsing.

After my little 'plunge into darkness ' last night, I am nearly bouncing off the walls with energy, today. Roller coaster

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
With thinking about all of this virus crap, and what can be done to help the people, i came up with the idea to suspend fishing licensing and make it free for the time being, obviously holding the catch and bait regulations and all of that the same, so people aren't clearing out rivers and lakes/ponds with no catch limits, or netting etc. I think the same should be done with hunting. Cheap, easy access to healthy food. Instead of running farms and farmers into the ground, dealing with logistics, and just the general overload of warehousing and distribution, why not?

We've seen the "gatherer" aspect of the "hunter/gatherer" mentality with all of the TP nightmares. Is it time for the hunters?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

That sounds good, but I can't help but laugh when I envision certain people attempting to handle fishing tackle and bait, or clean and load a .30-30.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I’m a few pages back, so forgive me if mentioned, but rampant Facebook rumors that National Guard lockdown is coming in 48 hours or so... anyone hearing that?
edit on 19-3-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: Typo

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well that is interesting....

Helluva site.
www.targetedjustice.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Affirmative

Exit 17

Q

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Worth pondering given the lack of dead bodies from Tecate.

A 40,000 POV.

Which would be easier on the planetary population to break the chains of all that Q has been pointing to. Fake Pandemic or Real Pandemic?

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Interdasting...

George Papadopoulos
‏Verified account @GeorgePapa19

Many Italians in Northern Italy sold their leather goods and textiles companies to China. Italy then allowed 100,000 Chinese from Wuhan/Wenzhou to move to Italy to work in these factories, with direct Wuhan flights. Result: Northern Italy is Europe’s hotspot for Wuhan Coronavirus
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

That sounds good, but I can't help but laugh when I envision certain people attempting to handle fishing tackle and bait, or clean and load a .30-30.

Lol I was thinking the same thing as I typed it. It would help those in rural communities more so than metro areas no doubt. But rural America is America. Those communities cannot be forgotten in all of this.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Interdasting...

George Papadopoulos
‏Verified account @GeorgePapa19

Many Italians in Northern Italy sold their leather goods and textiles companies to China. Italy then allowed 100,000 Chinese from Wuhan/Wenzhou to move to Italy to work in these factories, with direct Wuhan flights. Result: Northern Italy is Europe’s hotspot for Wuhan Coronavirus
twitter.com...

Truth? It would make a hell of a lot of sense as to why Italy has topped the scales with deaths now.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Well that is interesting....

Helluva site.
www.targetedjustice.com...

Be really careful entering that rabbit hole.

For some people it ends in mirrors.
Shattered mirrors.

I speak of boundaries a lot, trust those who’ve gone before you. 😐🛑

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I literally just saw that before I checked back in here. That is also the the date that is 30 days from his threat in one of his vids. "time will tell"

related article but I'm not gonna speculate: Trump's budget gives Greenland another try

I know it's bad taste to reply one's own post but I must keep *balance. I believe this is a fair warning:

It's also why I do not follow or subscribe...

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You ain’t kidding my friend.
This is intense. I am trying to stay busy but my phones blowing up with texts and calls anyway and I really wanna isolate (as in just put my phone down and quiet my mind) but I know I’m needed.

Virus is real cause it’s in my town with real stories at this point. I don’t know if adrenochrome taint is real to go with it or not, but, we’ve got a nasty bug and people can’t breathe. My sister in law has a vomiting two year old that was turned away by the pediatrician bc he doesn’t have corona symptoms. They’re ONLY taking kids with corona symptoms.

edit on 19-3-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I literally just saw that before I checked back in here. That is also the the date that is 30 days from his threat in one of his vids. "time will tell"

related article but I'm not gonna speculate: Trump's budget gives Greenland another try

I know it's bad taste to reply one's own post but I must keep *balance. I believe this is a fair warning:

It's also why I do not follow or subscribe...

If that's really his plan, he's going to need a lot more time between now & April 5th to rally his 'base '. Look how many years it took Qanon to gain a solid following and even then, some still waiver

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
there is still the possibility that he knows something that we don't and is using that for his own purposes. It's all part of the show to me..

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
In my old MASH we had a small unit called a Medical detachment, that is now long decommissioned. We usually had scheduled rotations where we sent people to active duty for up to 8 weeks to be trained with the active units in the field setting.

So the point is those people like I was doing back the, who are in a Reserve units as medical personnel, are already working in a civilian job that prepares for their absences as part of the commitment to help the US Military have top notch Doctors, nurses and technicians. 2-4 person groups that work good together would go to say a FEMA staging area. I am not in the loop with the current methods and don't need to be sharing to much if I were.

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: RadioRobert

Right, but the problem wirh activating Reserve units to have a CSH take trauma patients is that you'll be robbing doctors and nurses from city hospitals to do it. Probably won't help relieve the pressure much, and makes a headache for hospital staffing.

I was not aware of them calling reservist. Thought a hospital ship would be fully staffed.

They won't b calling up the type of Dr.'s required to care for patients with the virus.

And any Dr/Nurse etc they call up will only relieve the med. practitioners in the hospital so they can be used elsewhere, esp. hospitalists.

Also, there are a limited number of negative pressure rooms in hospital's. That is why Cuomo is calling for Army corp of engineers to retrofit. You can't mix these patient ventilation systems.

edit on 19-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

there is still the possibility that he knows something that we don't and is using that for his own purposes. It's all part of the show to me..

You're right, everything is part of the show at this point. Including us

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
April 15th is Taxes day.

Our new Constitution is now established, and has an appearance that promises permanency; but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.
— Benjamin Franklin, in a letter to Jean-Baptiste Le Roy, 1789

wiki

April 15 = death and taxes
Maybe why Trump likes to say 15 days of isolation / quarantine, instead of the 14 days like the rest of the medical community.
edit on 19-3-2020 by Observationalist because: Added clarity and links

edit on 19-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Kudos for the warning. I did briefly about a year ago and pulled myself back out before venturing too deep. Didn't sleep for days, literally. Dark mirrors and out of this world twisted dreams. Got curious again from a related tweet I stumbled across. Never seen that site before, not going back either.

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join