It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Newsom leaves statewide coronavirus quarantine on the table
the sun

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hi,

I have been following this thread for a while but never felt compelled to participate. Still don’t, really. However, I have exhausted all busy work around the house and yard and need to entertain myself. Lucky you?

I should first make clear that I do not believe Q is legit. I am mostly in the LARP camp. I say mostly because I am willing to change my opinion when presented with empirical reasons to do so. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And we all know extraordinary evidence requires extraordinary examination.

Right. My point. I don’t have one. I am curious about a handful of items related to this thread, though. Perhaps they have been discussed before I picked up on the thread (iteration 16) and I missed it. I’m sure someone will point that out if true. I’m not invested enough to go back beyond my starting point.

First, there was a Q drop posted in iteration 16 of this thread. Take that with a grain of salt. I’m getting old. Within the drop were two capitalized phrases, one being FINAL JUSTICE, the other being PATRIOT. I can’t recall the remainder of the drop other to say it was short. My first thought upon seeing this was “primer”. Now, a primer is no good without the code it is a key for, and vice versa. Still, the conversation surrounding that drop had an unfinished flavor to it. Interestingly enough, there is a novel titled Final Justice (Fern Michaels) that has a plot point that those inclined to believe in Q would find intriguing. Same for Patriot. Apologies, Patriot is an obscure book and I can’t recall the author. It should be noted that there are several books titled Final Justice.

Second, is 0311 Warrior. Each time I see a post from him/her, I get annoyed. That needs an explanation. I am not annoyed with 0311 Warrior the person, nor with what they have to say. When I become annoyed it is because my subconscious is trying to tell my conscious mind it is missing something obvious. I’ve come to accept the way my mind works. So, what is my subconscious trying to tell me in this Q-related context and associating with 0311 Warrior? Took a minute, but it finally clicked. I am not a Marine, but we did share a unique status while on active duty. That being neither one of us was specifically subject to the Posse Comitatus Act. Weird, right? I’m fairly certain that 0311 Warrior and myself had similar -if not the same- briefs during our careers. He/She should be aware of this. Gives a whole new meaning to “The President’s Own” does it not? At any rate, with all the talk about military tribunals and secret courts, blah-blah-blah, I would have thought the collective would be all over this. I can’t see where they have. Interesting paths to pursue for those so inclined. Also, do not forget about the Treasury Department’s bastard child.

Third. I really did have a third, but I forgot what the hell it was.

Fourth, if (Big If) I believed in the legitimacy of Q, I would be side-eyeing George Conway rather hard. Gasp! However could that be! You ask? Simple…logistics explains damn near every thing under the Sun.

The above are random thoughts I had while browsing the thread. I’m not wedded to any of them. Just mildly curious in general.

I stated earlier that I am not invested in this. As such, I am unlikely to continue this level of engagement. I prefer to observe rather than participate. Don’t mistake my lack of further engagement as a slight. I’m just lazy and somewhat socially anxious.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Wow, made me think is something planned for Easter. Resurrection Sunday..... “America will RISE to the occasion”

check out tweet 27 and 28 in this unrolled thread shared in a FB group:

When the 10 Days of Darkness finish on Easter Friday there will be a mass outpouring of spirituality. 28) On Easter Friday the people will be told the virus is now safe to venture outside and assemble.

edit: pretty sure it was posted here as well a few pages back. I think it will be very interesting to see if this guy's scenario play's out

edit on 3/17/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ...more

link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
the sun

From your article

“We have the ability to martial law and things like that can layer new requirements and authority. If we feel the necessity to do that, we can do that. I don’t want to get alarmist, but we are scaling all of our considerations.”

“Planning is no longer taking shape, it’s the application of these plans is really where we are in this pandemic planning process.”

link   
I think the rumor about Oprah's raid is trending on Twitter (I mean beyond Q followers)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Oprah.

#1 trend on Twitter for pedophilia allegations.

Is it happening?

edit on 17-3-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey Sufi,

In regards to that 1034 drop you just linked signed off with "W", I also notice the questions above it:

"What fell from space recently?
Accident or retaliation?"

This was a satellite, was it not?

The reason I ask is because of the link to the corona satellites drop. The other day I read a theory on Twitter, I believe it was, someone had formulated suggesting that perhaps the corona satellites (no longer "offically" in use by the CIA or whoever owned them originally), may have been used as an attenuator or something to trigger the corona virus to either mutate or spread more rapidly. Similar to how has been discussed here with the EM effects shown on the Epstein-Barr virus.

I only bring it up because it may explain more of the context of the overall drop 1034. Is it saying that they knew that Obama went to China to set up this coronavirus outbreak and so they shot the satellite to be used to make the virus more lethal out of the sky as retaliation?

I've seen a lot of chatter lately suggesting that this virus was intended to be more lethal and more of a threat than it is. That somehow the white hat types neutralized it. This could explain how they did that.

edit on 17-3-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
a reply to: FlyingFox

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_psychology
en.wikipedia.org...

Reverse psychology is a technique involving the assertion of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what actually is desired. This technique relies on the psychological phenomenon of reactance, in which a person has a negative emotional reaction to being persuaded, and thus chooses the option which is being advocated against.

Maybe the taint is one of the mind, where users are psyched-out by the now widely reported story....and go cold turkey or stop funding their supplier, for fear ofthe taint.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

Wow, made me think is something planned for Easter. Resurrection Sunday..... “America will RISE to the occasion”

check out tweet 27 and 28 in this unrolled thread shared in a FB group:

When the 10 Days of Darkness finish on Easter Friday there will be a mass outpouring of spirituality. 28) On Easter Friday the people will be told the virus is now safe to venture outside and assemble.

Holy smokes. That is some explanation of events. I though I was thinking to far ahead. But he seriously could be on point with a lot of that.

Well think about it. We just had something for Friday the 13th. So most likely something a brewing for April fools and Easter week.

Symbolism Will be their Downfall.
edit on 17-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Q may be posting in hour or two because this just got posted on /qresearch:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Right on Que... this makes 52. West Virginia governor announces first confirmed case of coronavirus AND declares State of Emergency.

www.wdtv.com...

They bused one in to get stimulus relief.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
whoa
holy smokes! harmonics are literally off the charts!

edit on 3/18/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ...more

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

😂 this reads like the broken English in one of my Chinese assembly manuals.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I never paid any attention to Oprah but whenever I hear her name in the mediasphere the one person that always comes to mind for some odd reason is John of God.🙄

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is indeed "The Calm", not a single car has passed by here in 5 hours.

We the People are all at home, snuggled in with big bags of popcorn, just the way it was foretold.

The absence of celebrity rabble at the moment is deafening.
edit on 18-3-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
the sun

CNN keeps giving these governors ideas during interviews. Wolf Blister tells them that Hong Kong uses electronic ankle monitors to ensure that everyone with the virus stays in their house. Cuomo said he'd consider doing that. Bad idea!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Right on Que... this makes 52. West Virginia governor announces first confirmed case of coronavirus AND declares State of Emergency.

www.wdtv.com...

They bused one in to get stimulus relief.

Best excuse I've heard yet! 😂🤣

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q may be posting in hour or two because this just got posted on /qresearch:

Is that how the stage is set for Q's arrival?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Austin is just a distraction.

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join