It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: imthegoat

I've seen that meme about Donald Trump staying put 4 more years due to CoronaVirus. Small segments of the liberal media are now thinking (after Trump said Covid19 could last till August) there's a Republican conspiracy to cancel the November election. MSM is in a hurry because Joe Biden continues to mentally deteriorate.

Joe-Mentum!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I've seen that meme about Donald Trump staying put 4 more years due to CoronaVirus. Small segments of the liberal media are now thinking (after Trump said Covid19 could last till August) there's a Republican conspiracy to cancel the November election. MSM is in a hurry because Joe Biden continues to mentally deteriorate.

I know at least 3 people that have been banned immediately following their posting of the meme. Ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
oh lord, please end this sickness.

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Warning: Disturbing Content.

1AZB

WTF is this...Maybe we should ask A Cooper?

Sick!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Not sure if mentioned, but vaccine injury coming up was posted by peeps on FB.

Good evening, Chuck.

Any idea what they may mean by this? I mean, I'm aware of what a vaccine injury is, but there isn't a vaccine for this coronavirus.

Just speaking of unlocking Google. Vaccine injury being something Google (apparently) used to suppress but doesn’t anymore...

Can I post Facebook link in here?
edit on 17-3-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Unfortunately images hosted on ATS will not load for me. Can't figure it out, nothing is blocked, site has the permissions and everything. No ad block, different browsers, etc. Won't load. Its making me 😤😤😤. Have not tried on PC yet though.
edit on 3/17/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Conspiracy minded... Maybe it's One World Currency seems like the play. One Centralized Blockchain is the goal

Ancient Nine.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Unicode Character “ー” (U+30FC)

The glyph is not a composition. It has a Wide East Asian Width. In bidirectional context it acts as Left To Right and is not mirrored. The glyph can, under circumstances, be confused with 27 other glyphs. In text U+30FC behaves as Conditional Japanese Starter regarding line breaks. It has type OLetter for sentence and Katakana for word breaks. The Grapheme Cluster Break is Any.

vs.

Unicode Character “—” (U+2014)

Not sure if that helps, but they are distinctly different.

Fun timeline, eh?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think in the Smokys over on the NC/TN Border they were selling electric corn cobs when I was a kid. We laughed that people use corn cobs to wipe?!?!? eeww YUK, i was young. I wonder if they still make those things and I don't know if it would heat up or what but we got a good laugh out of seeing those on the shelf at the visitor center.

originally posted by: liveandlearn
About this who toilet paper thing...back in the old days

When I was a young mother we had cloth diapers. When baby pooped we dumped it in the commode, rinsed it out in the toilet and put it in a diaper pail till we washed them in the washing machine. Dried them on the line and baby was fine.

To go back even further, as a young child i would go with my grandfather to his mother's house and if we needed to go to the bathroom there was an 'out house' in the back yard. For toilet paper you had to use a page from a Montgomery Ward catalog. (on a side note, when I was about 5 I would cut out figures in a catalog to make paper dolls.)

Everyone is spoiled and lacks imagination. You have paper and old sheets you can cut up to clean yourself if worse comes to worse.

If you don't have food, it is likely you won't need toilet paper.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Uncensored Google, re: vaccine injury

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Unicode Character “ー” (U+30FC)

The glyph is not a composition. It has a Wide East Asian Width. In bidirectional context it acts as Left To Right and is not mirrored. The glyph can, under circumstances, be confused with 27 other glyphs. In text U+30FC behaves as Conditional Japanese Starter regarding line breaks. It has type OLetter for sentence and Katakana for word breaks. The Grapheme Cluster Break is Any.

vs.

Unicode Character “—” (U+2014)

Not sure if that helps, but they are distinctly different.

Fun timeline, eh?

Heh, you're kidding me. Take a look at Q2014.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LughnaCosan

If you have time to defend this self imposed fame whore; then you surely have time to research him! How dare you make excuses to Vasa Croe!!

you have no idea what's going on in my life that takes priority over this stuff. How dare you? I barely have enough extra time to even keep up with the thread let alone post in it and research everything I want to everyday.

a reply to: CanadianMason

Apparently, his LARP will continue now because he put all of his videos back up

not surprising to me. i wonder what has changed..

along with some Tweets of apology for the 'glitch'.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

I've already debunked Austin 100%. Maybe my post debunking him was missed?

Nope, not missed and I responded. In fact, I have missed reading very few pages in the past three years but I have every one of them saved on my hard drive.

If Austin is Q, then why would Q link to a supportive patriot, then weeks later - when that same patriot calls 'Baby Q' out for BS - change its mind and call that same patriot a clown on Twitter? Think about that.

I did think about it and thanked you for the post. I could thank you again...

a reply to: SuperStudChuck
Both Os become Qs before they disappear.

I wonder how many Coronas were lined up and ready to go...

edit on 3/17/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: missed some

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Philly police to delay arrests for non-violent crimes...

www.google.com... news-20200317.html%3foutputType=amp

Can’t see how this could fail... /sarc

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Masslively so indeed, in last Mystic vid the Pain Body is taking massive hits, so Huge Room is being allowed n filled, unbelievable winning lol.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
Great post n is totally where i feel, Silver Linings galore.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I said before that I didn't believe this pandemic is a white hat operation. However, if it is (and I mean the tactic of inducing a false scare with no actual threat), I can understand why that could be a possibility. Not only as a way to distract attention from mass arrests but also, by forcing the world population to stay home, that new order will change the edifice of the old system. Removing people from the 'hamster wheel ' slows down the momentum of the 'rat race ' that we were all once a part of. When you can slow the momentum on a fast moving stream of energy, then you can alter the course of that energy into a new stream. Depending on how long we're going to be in 'lockdown mode 'this time will give us the leeway to break out of old patterns and create new ones.

Whether it's white hat, black hat or mother nature at work (or all 3), I believe this is where we are at right now. The beginning of creating new patterns in order to develop new systems and expand our frequency level

Are you feeling it??

I do get the sense that this is the beginning stages of us, as a collective, loosening our ties to the old paradigm. It may not be a very swift or seamless transition. It may take some time for people to adjust to the new 'settings ' (think detox/withdrawls) but we will get through it and once we're unbound, things will start to progress, rapidly

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thanks for the value add on Unicode characters, CoramDeo!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Surely Q knows about Baby Q. Maybe they can't post at the same time.

That *is* cool. I hadn't thought of that.

2347 says, "Important moment in time."

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Another POTUS 15 tweet storm over 6 mins 6 seconds, from 10:34:47 to 10:40:53 takes us to 47 for the day, so far - ALL Retweets!

Q1034 When was Hussein in China? Track events.Timeline.We are in control W
This is the only Q post signed W (for Wuhan?)... is it saying Obama was involved in the Coronavirus plot?

Q3447 What happens when the public finds out the TRUTH? What happens when the FAKE NEWS MEDIA can no longer control the narrative (when disinformation is no longer swallowed and/or accepted as auto-truth)? CHANGE IS COMING. THE GREAT AWAKENING.

ETA - Linking Obama with Wuhan could prove important so...
DECODE ID 24RSH200317003D

I'd best get uploading to s/sheet.

edit on 17-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Maybe we're overlooking the obvious in Q's message.

🤔
edit on 17-3-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Here is "The Plan"

U.S.Government COVID-19 Response Pandemic Crisis Action Plan

100 page PDF. It's highly detailed.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Maybe we're overlooking the obvious in Q's message.

🤔

Wow, made me think is something planned for Easter. Resurrection Sunday..... “America will RISE to the occasion”

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Wonder how many stores will be looted tonight, tomorrow... 28 Days Later. 🙄

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join