It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The office of personnel management chief has resigned.

mobile.twitter.com...

Is this the department that President Trump wanted to get rid of, or merge with some other in 2017, but somebody talked him out of it?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

So all of this faith from people into an anonymous person who admits to lying to people for their own good?

Again, he research it has inspired is great. But why put your faith into someone yelling you they will lie to you?

no wonder I love this Q garbage.
He's just like all of my exes!

edit on 3 17 2020 by dashen because: Bishes

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

What an insightful thread. Hesitate to reply because I am one of those elderly alone people. But Amen and amen to your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Anyone notice for every video uploaded to youtube with Corona, COVID, virus, related in the title they post a CDC banner link beneath?

The massive mind programming going on right now is unprecedented at least in Internet history.

For those on FB...

@MattNavarra

Facebook is currently suffering from a partial outage causing links to legitimate coronavirus related content being wrongly flagged as spam.

Big name publishers titles are having links to their content flagged.
twitter.com...

Outage or an attack?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Apparently, his LARP will continue now because he put all of his videos back up again along with some Tweets of apology for the 'glitch'.

πŸ™„

A new one will be up tonight.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Nobody's fault = non-human

If this 'pandemic' isn't "nobody's fault", then what 'non-body' is?

An AI?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Get a load of this guy's response, lol!

Austin...Bro I don't know you. Certified Ethical hacker here. I have zero idea why you are throwing you and your wife out like that. I've already verified alot of your information.What the hell are you doing man, what the hell are you doing?!— DTOMnews : #YouAreTheNewsNow (@DTOMnews) March 17, 2020

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Please excuse the ignorance - this end of the line - , but is that why T is removed from Strike in 3109 ??

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

If *it is* all "bunk", as you believe it to be, then your question is answered.

*THIS* is what we are doing, right now - wether you believe in Q or not.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Quite possibly, Guyfriday.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I wonder why Q hasn't posted to confirm "no outside comms". Surely Q knows about Baby Q. Maybe they can't post at the same time.

Hmmm...now we have a real baby Q (Q2347), a 29-yr. old future space force commander Q, and the older more measured future Q who is posting to the chan board. Ouch! (((Past Present Future)))

edit on 17-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Nobody's fault = non-human

If this 'pandemic' isn't "nobody's fault", then what 'non-body' is?

An AI?

Mother nature, China, WHO is the source?

Live May 23 2020 @ Paradise, Nevada! πŸ‘€

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Please excuse the ignorance - this end of the line - , but is that why T is removed from Strike in 3109 ??

The [t] was included in a DJT tweet a few days ago, completing the drop - srike became Strike = marker. Shortly thereafter the algo's were unlocked.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

That's a good one.

May I present the following for only 17 Yuan? 1:30

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Very interesting patterning on the tracker the last 3-17 36 hours ish. 17's seem to show up here.

Some folks might be noticing a significant increase in toning in and around both ears, not just one. As well as fluctuations in both visual and auditory acuity at the moment. This would indicate, at least in part, that folks are in the midst of certain 3-20-2020 energies.

Enjoy The Show, it is much more the politics.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

A message for you from outer space:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

And what if it backfires, which is a real possibility?

People. Will. Be. Pissed.

People should slow way down right now. And breathe

I'm fine. I will weather whatever comes, but there are a lot of hotheads out there who are losing jobs or wages.

And how will they be compensated for the stress of transition?

Sending me a 1k check will not mitigate my uneasiness with the current situation.

I'm not focused on any of that stuff. You have to believe that everything will work out.

Oof, Troy, I've done that before and it's bitten me on my pink behind.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's plan and plan and plan some more because when the sh*t hits the fan even the plan will go sideways.

I would agree with you in saying that was the correct mode of function in the 'old system '.
The new mode will be navigating the course moment by moment, relying on your own keen sense of awareness and intuition for guidance. No time like the present to learn these new skills
edit on 17-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

LOL. Yea, I have seen that vid before and caught it. Gee, even that parody vid has the CDC banner.

ETA: Re: Doc Vader - good one!

edit on 17-3-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

cranky, spot on with me... Hearing dulled over last 3 or 4 days, and today I've been getting a light "distant" ringing in both ears for long periods (ten minutes or more), simultaneous with a tightness at the top of the spine/base of the back of the skull.
edit on 17-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
Great post n is totally where i feel, Silver Linings galore.

I said before that I didn't believe this pandemic is a white hat operation. However, if it is (and I mean the tactic of inducing a false scare with no actual threat), I can understand why that could be a possibility. Not only as a way to distract attention from mass arrests but also, by forcing the world population to stay home, that new order will change the edifice of the old system. Removing people from the 'hamster wheel ' slows down the momentum of the 'rat race ' that we were all once a part of. When you can slow the momentum on a fast moving stream of energy, then you can alter the course of that energy into a new stream. Depending on how long we're going to be in 'lockdown mode 'this time will give us the leeway to break out of old patterns and create new ones.

Whether it's white hat, black hat or mother nature at work (or all 3), I believe this is where we are at right now. The beginning of creating new patterns in order to develop new systems and expand our frequency level

Are you feeling it??

I do get the sense that this is the beginning stages of us, as a collective, loosening our ties to the old paradigm. It may not be a very swift or seamless transition. It may take some time for people to adjust to the new 'settings ' (think detox/withdrawls) but we will get through it and once we're unbound, things will start to progress, rapidly
edit on 17-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join