It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

In the Gateway Pundit article, if you follow the link to the study done, it reads:

Recent guidelines from South Korea and China report that chloroquine is an effective antiviral therapeutic treatment against Coronavirus Disease 2019. Use of chloroquine (tablets) is showing favorable outcomes in humans infected with Coronavirus including faster time to recovery and shorter hospital stay. US CDC research shows that chloroquine also has strong potential as a prophylactic (preventative) measure against coronavirus in the lab, while we wait for a vaccine to be developed. Chloroquine is an inexpensive, globally available drug that has been in widespread human use since 1945 against malaria, autoimmune and various other conditions.

It doesn't sound like they're talking about using it in conjunction with a vaccine. They're saying it can be used while we wait for a vaccine. And that it works. Patients tested negative after 6 days use and they say it can also be taken as a preventative with success.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Weird, because I read earlier today chloroquine is not effective against CV.

Depends on the source. I'm finding a lot of medical "experts" who have a history of either being against candidate and President Trump, or are lifetime doomsday criers.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Culling the stupid from the herd occurs naturally without any synthetic assistance.

Let them destroy themselves.

That's what I say.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Never a dull tweet from James Woods. 🤣

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: imthegoat

Anyone seeing info regarding power in Alaska being shut off/otherwise disabled off and on or something? I have nothing to corroborate, family member just said a bunch of people are posting about it on Facebook. I know it's Facebook, but still.

I haven't heard anything but speaking of 'Power'...

PG&E Wins Approval of $23 Billion Bankruptcy Financing Plan

Interesting timing... Corona package style.

PG&E Corp. won bankruptcy court approval to use up to $23 billion in financing after California Governor Gavin Newsom dropped his opposition, clearing a crucial obstacle to the power company’s push to exit Chapter 11.

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Dennis Montali said Monday he’ll approve a financing motion for $11 billion in debt commitments and $9 billion in new equity that will support PG&E’s turnaround plan. PG&E can also raise an additional $3 billion through new shares under the plan.

Its absolutely disgusting that these large companies can do whatever they want without being held liable for their actions or lack there of that causes death and destruction. Despicable, and California is the epicenter of it. Wish someone would take a giant saw and cut around the border of that sh*thole.

I hear you loud & clear on that! Speaking of cutting a border, some folks in Oregon are trying to do just that.

GREATER IDAHO, Oregon Secession, Border shift proposal [PDF]

I seen that a couple weeks ago I think. Unfortunately their map cuts out a lot of rural areas thats pro Trump. A lot between Portland and Salem, around Eugene, and all over the place really. It would never pass given Oregon's liberal control anyway, and I honestly don't think it would get the votes. Kate Brown is not a very popular person.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, from memory the Chloroquine is already an anti-malaria drug and is therefore both FDA approved and available in large quantities?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I believe that's correct, Sufi.
That's what they said in that study anyways. That it is a great option to use while we wait on the vaccine because it's widely used and abundantly available all around the globe.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Anyone seeing info regarding power in Alaska being shut off/otherwise disabled off and on or something? I have nothing to corroborate, family member just said a bunch of people are posting about it on Facebook. I know it's Facebook, but still.

I haven't heard anything but speaking of 'Power'...

PG&E Wins Approval of $23 Billion Bankruptcy Financing Plan

Interesting timing... Corona package style.

PG&E Corp. won bankruptcy court approval to use up to $23 billion in financing after California Governor Gavin Newsom dropped his opposition, clearing a crucial obstacle to the power company’s push to exit Chapter 11.

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Dennis Montali said Monday he’ll approve a financing motion for $11 billion in debt commitments and $9 billion in new equity that will support PG&E’s turnaround plan. PG&E can also raise an additional $3 billion through new shares under the plan.

Its absolutely disgusting that these large companies can do whatever they want without being held liable for their actions or lack there of that causes death and destruction. Despicable, and California is the epicenter of it. Wish someone would take a giant saw and cut around the border of that sh*thole.

I hear you loud & clear on that! Speaking of cutting a border, some folks in Oregon are trying to do just that.

GREATER IDAHO, Oregon Secession, Border shift proposal [PDF]

I seen that a couple weeks ago I think. Unfortunately their map cuts out a lot of rural areas thats pro Trump. A lot between Portland and Salem, around Eugene, and all over the place really. It would never pass given Oregon's liberal control anyway, and I honestly don't think it would get the votes. Kate Brown is not a very popular person.

You're probably right. Oregon would flip to red by the time they get past all the legal hurdles, land disputes & enough votes.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Florida now has a John Hopkins style dashboard map with cases & Age ranges by county.

Florida's COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard

Mobile version

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It has been Crystal clear, since the beginning, this whole time, right in front of our noses.

Through the Looking Glass.

Through a Glass Darkly.

edit on 17-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

DECODE ID 24RSH200316001D

Looks like something is happening according to this decode!

1) Post I reply to says we've just had a POTUS 17 tweet mini storm,

2) In those 17 tweets, the 3rd, 4th and 7th have Tweet Deltas of 17, a picture paints a thousand words:

bigger pic

3) The "17" deltas are in column G marked in Amber and Red,

4) The Amber "1:07" form boundaries... now look to the right at the ACRONYMS in those boundaries!

5) Top and Bottom both have AG twice (Attorney General)!

6) The red "17" line has Q,

7) The other 2 lines boundaried by these show:
GS = George Soros
GI = Marines
CF = Clinton Foundation
CP = Child p**n

Is Bill Barr about to reveal something?

8) In Q107 POTUS/Military have given the GO order!

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148155609 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:59:21 (EST)
Code:
May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst.
Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live.
Coincidence?
Pray.
Q

Timestamp encodes Mar 17th!!
edit on 17-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200316002D

Tweets Per Day Calendar shows TAC for Saturday thru Monday, Saturday being the start of the calendar week.

Two Q posts with TAC in:

Q1017 The Analysis Corporation (TAC)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 73f652 No.896266 📁
Apr 4 2018 17:21:47 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 73f652 No.896184 📁
Apr 4 2018 17:15:57 (EST)
>>896069
Hussein timeline.
1/20/17 - today.
Cross against POTUS’ schedule.
Cross against WH visitor log 11/22-1/18/17.
This will become very relevant very soon.
Q

>>896184
The Analysis Corporation (TAC).
Happy Hunting!
Q

Timestamp encodes Mar 16th and tomorrow Mar 17th!
Post number includes 17(th).

Q3019

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e86c0f No.5616382 📁
Mar 10 2019 22:09:20 (EST)
www.nsa.gov...tac-to e/📁
Shall We Play A Game?
How many Tweets has POTUS 'forwarded' in the past 12-hours?
Primary topic(s)?
March Madness.
Do you have your [ ] filled in?
Q

Timestamp encodes Mar 17th, tomorrow!
Post number encodes Mar 19th.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Leave it to me? How flattering..I simply searched "Chuck Schumer vacation pics"
I was as surprised as anyone!!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Never a dull tweet from James Woods. 🤣

twitter.com...

Was Gillium the Florida governor candidate who was found drugged out, and with a male prostitute this past weekend?

If only we could be so lucky to have Adam Schiff caught like that.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
China has also been fighting a H5N1 outbreak since at least last month. India has confirmed cases of bird flu. Philippines confirmed H5N6 bird flu at a quail farm.

Kind of resonates with those "qanon on coc aine" posts from Mike Rothschild. Thoughts?
edit on 3/17/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Leave it to me? How flattering..I simply searched "Chuck Schumer vacation pics"
I was as surprised as anyone!!

Sorry, I didn't mean it in a condescending manner. What I met was some of the sources you find is astounding, notable in a good way. Vacation pics, eh.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes! Weekend at Bernie's. 🤯🙃

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

March Madness was cancelled but, not the Op.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Hmm, burner phones. Blackberrys.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 29 Tweets on 16th.

Q V17.04 20200315 to 3894 incl. DECODE tools

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join