It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Did you good folks catch this earlier tonight?
Link to Tweet

1 year delta…references Spygate and Q links to PapaD

Q Drop #3012

Bottom Q reply with link

DmDOqxgU0AAUigu.jpg
twitter.com...
Patriots stand at the ready, and prepared, for what is about to come.
THE GREAT AWAKENING!
Q

ETA:
This also came up, seems to be a 2 year delta maybe. Link to tweet

Q Drop #896

edit on 3/9/20 by onehuman because: added more information

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hi Cranky,

A few more OIL connections:

POTUS TWEET T-9792
2 Nov 2019 - 4:02:13 AM

....in New York, and another reason they are leaving. Taxes and energy costs are way too high, Upstate is being allowed to die as other nearby states frack & drill for Gold (oil) while reducing taxes & creating jobs by the thousands. NYC is getting dirty & unsafe again, as.... — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

Q2619 Gold Standard Coming Back?
13 Dec 2018 - 7:01:15 AM

>>4280189
Q: Do we have the gold?

>>4280876
Yes.
Gold shall destroy FED.
Q

GOLD = OIL
Gold and/or Oil shall destroy the FED?

On March 3, the FED cut US rates to 1-1.25% because of CV fears.
Will OIL CRASH fears increase pressure for another big rate cut in the near future?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Much coming to the fore of late, this came to me through Jon Levi, may be Q's unknown facet ( if people find out the truth ), thoughts ? >

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

The gold standard is not coming back.

That ship sailed a long time ago.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel you are so clever your skill with the Qclock and the numbers in general blows me away, you're sure something!

However, you sometimes don't "see the wood for the trees" e.g. the violin meme = how "Nero 'fiddled while Rome burned" together with how a violin music is often associated with 'sadness', often sarcastically, as I think it the case with this meme

Just thought you'd appreciate an 'old school' pov on the meme

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Asia plunges, European & US futures collapse as panicked investors seek safe haven from perfect storm ravaging markets
RT

H5N8: Saudi Arabia reports outbreak of HIGHLY pathogenic bird flu virus

that story I linked is from February 4th!

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The 5G "trigger concept" is indeed a scary one . . . that makes 'sense' to me, having a vague comprehension of the consequence of higher frequency microwaves, sheesh microwaves in general!

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Hope they cancel the Dem convention. I don't want those parasites in my town.

Not parasites, but "very confused and/or ignorant people who will eventually appreciate some help figuring out "where the hell they went wrong"

that's where your kind caring Creep Thumpin' ways come into play . . help those who a Truly confused and the rest will sort themselves out fighting over TP

lol, funny one but I ran out of TP last week and then this catastrophe occurs and blnow me if the mania hasn't invaded downunder! BUT, I', laughing with a guy restocking the shelves about "how crazy some people can be" and we're laughing as he tells me how they brought out "4 pallets of TP was goe in 39mins!"

Still laughing I tell him I've run out of my usual "12 pack every 3-4mths" supply and "there wouldn't be BY ANY CHANCE a few rolls out the back?" and he laughs and says "I'm not sure, I don't think so BUT let me have a look"

3 mins later he returned with a 24 pack, my flavor too, Unscented plain, but soft yet strong and cheap! WIN! (had to kinda sneak it out through the checkout, hiding it with other food to stop getting weird looks from some people . . . lol

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Asia plunges, European & US futures collapse as panicked investors seek safe haven from perfect storm ravaging markets
RT

What is the safe haven with a pandemic and crashing oil prices? I doubt there is one. I'm sure Russia is getting walloped by the Oil.

This is getting crazy. Somebody must be profiting from all of this, who?

LOL US my friend, you and I are benefitting as this will crash the Fed, which as you know is NOT Federally run BUT still wields massive power,

BUT when it crashes So does the City of London and the Whole World will be pretty much "on their own" for a while as the US of A introduces the "new gold backed dollar"

the virus was a covert op to get everyone they needed to stay put, so they can be 'renditioned' off to Gitmo - - remember all those sealed warrants? Well they're now beginning to be unsealed and lots of (supposedly) "upstanding people with friends in high places" are in those warrants for things like Tax evasion . . at the very least, but they are/were Highly "protected" ... until now!

They want EVERYONE to be "quarantined" when the 'extraction teams' go in AND they don't want ANYBODY "spilling the beans about which one of their neighbors just was 'disappeared' so that's why even the MSM will (pretend to be) ignorant of what's happening - and to avoid public 'unrest'

Remember that helicopter 'extraction' not long ago in Las Vegas, where the choppers landed in the street, that was "exceptional" and probably a rare opportunity, but while most of the world, including Private Security and airplanes are ALL "at home" or grounded, nobody's going anywhere!

This IS The Storm and it's a guaranteed "win" for the good guys aka "we the people" ... as Q says, "sit back and enjoy what's to come!"

edit on 9-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: oopsies

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I didn't see this while I was catching up, but we had a pretty big arrest yesterday.

ED arrests Yes Bank founder Rana Kapoor after 20 hour raid of residence

Link to Arrest Article

after 20 HOURS at 3 am!? They began at 11:pm the night before? wow!

This is exactly what I'm talking about

thanks bro, I see you've "picked up the scent" too!

FWIW it's also a Full Moon today
edit on 9-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

(post by Justoneman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
DOW just opened down 1,700 points.
Neg 7% freeze rule just initiated for 15 min.
edit on 9-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So, interesting.

Bahrain prince sends condolences for loss of both Saudi king and the crown prince ... except the crown prince is apparently alive.

Then Saudi Arabia goes crazy on tanking the oil price, apparently trying to spite Russia (?) Purely oil price axes to grind here, or does the crown prince think maybe Bahrain and Russia had a cozy little plot going? ETA: A plot to prevent the crown prince from waging oil price warfare.

And all in the middle of Coronamania. Wonderful.

Cheers
edit on 9-3-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
DOW just opened down 1,700 points.

why am I not surprised? Thanks for the heads up too matey

mate, your avatar at the bottom of your posts is just SO appropriate at the moment! Makes me laugh every time I see it ... still!

edit on 9-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Harvey Weinstein reportedly ‘miserable’ on Rikers Island after bad fall

On Saturday night, Weinstein took a tumble after trying to walk on his own. “He fell on his head and thinks he has a concussion,” Engelmayer said. “His head has been pounding since yesterday.”

page six

I wonder how long he's going to last

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That jackal should not be getting ANY press. Treat him like any other prisoner -- essentially forgotten by the wider world.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Harvey Weinstein reportedly ‘miserable’ on Rikers Island after bad fall

On Saturday night, Weinstein took a tumble after trying to walk on his own. “He fell on his head and thinks he has a concussion,” Engelmayer said. “His head has been pounding since yesterday.”

page six

I wonder how long he's going to last

Clock ticking. He’s not long for this world.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

“His head has been pounding since yesterday.”

Just wait till other parts of his body take a pounding..... These aren't Hollywood Starlets he's around now.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: imthegoat
etc. te]originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Could POTUS take an empty house seat shortly after losing the election, then be made speaker, then President when HRC impeached and then win a second (=3rd) term?

He could serve all the way up to Vice President, but if he's already had two terms he's ineligible for POTUS, and I think it would skip him if he was VP/Speaker etc.

Thats the point of the thread....if he doesn't win or if that is the plan solely so they can actually impeach Hillary.

The Constitution states that anyone who is not eligible to be elected president cannot be elected vice president.

There has always been idle speculation about trying to do an end-run around this by getting someone appointed VP, but if this was ever actually tried, there would absolutely be a legal fight that would go all the way to the Supreme Court, and the overwhelming likelihood is the Supreme Court would rule the appointment unconstitutional, precisely because it would be an obvious attempt to skirt the constitutionally-imposed restrictions on who can become president.
edit on 9-3-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join