It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I've been waiting to buy a roll of the 2020 American Silver Eagle and still waiting for the 2020 Mexican Libertad to be released. I guess its in our favor!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

John Kerry said this morning that he's going to ask all 2000 attendees at his climate conference today to Not Shake Hands or cough or sneeze. That was pretty ridiculous also.

Obviously private organizations can “make” whatever decision they want (I.e. south by southwest, NBA, MLB). But genuine question to anyone with knowledge:

Who is legally allowed to declare a city/county/region to be quarantined in the US? Is that federal only? Can a state declare it? County? City?

My family business relies on being able to go out... so wondering what Potential threats I have to watch out for in southern Florida...
edit on 8-3-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: Typo

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm waiting for a headline... "Unknown person robs bank by yelling 'I have the coronavirus' then sneezes causing instant panic..." everyone ran for the doors and nobody hit the panic button.

Getting closer...

www.the-sun.com... -jet/

“ ‘STAY DOWN!’ Cabin crew tackle woman who ‘sparked coronavirus panic by coughing on staff deliberately to get them to let her off jet’”

And closer...

nypost.com...

“ The brazen bandits, who were being sought Sunday morning, pulled the heist at around 10 p.m. Saturday, some four hours after the tenth and last race of the day, swiping “a lot of money,” according to an Aqueduct employee.
A police spokeswoman told The Post that the two robbers wore surgical masks...”
edit on 8-3-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: 2nd story...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Does “Who knows what this means“ = World Health Organization knows what this means...?

Catching up... see RelSciHistItSufi beat me to it
edit on 8-3-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: Too slow

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wish I had good sense as to know when to jump in... I should probably just start small and start averaging down slowly. Lots of things probably getting oversold...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200308004D

Usual DECODES on POTUS retweet at 17:18:35 PMof Dan Scavino "NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING" tweet:

Who knows what this means, but it sounds good to me! t.co...

1) IntraDelta of timestamp gives:
Q117 Saudi Prince Alwaleed Arrest
Timestamp encodes Mar 8th and 11th (11.3).

2) Timestamp points to Q posts:
Q518 New Board for Q - Good job migrating. /qresearch/ confirmed. Removed post to keep it less public. BIG week. This was needed. Be ready.
Timestamp encodes Mar 8th and 9th.

Q1718 Fackebook Investors Want to Oust CEO Zuckerberg
Timestamp encodes Mar 8th (twice).

Q2218 General Flynn Will Be Exonerated
Timestamp encodes Mar 8th, 9th & 10th.

Q3418 Watch New York and California

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = WQVAERPV = 124
Equivalents: Better Karma congruency restored I a m the alpha and omega the beginning and the end,
The majority of illuminati members are telepathic, Sound Wave Rapture, electrical field, God's Marines, The Radiation, Judgment day, Its not a game, Pyramid Grid.

Q124 (Deleted) Elite Families Sigs - +++ ++ +
Timestamp encodes Mar 8th (twice) & 9th.

b) RemoveDupes = WQAERP = 80
Equivalents: A Master Frequency, Harmonic thirty three, Supernatural phenomena, Dreamwaker, Deutsch, Putin, The Beast.

Q80 Getting Organized & Signtures
Timestamp encodes Mar 8th & 9th (twice).

c) Base+nums = 124+4 = 128
Q128 Graphic is Necessary and Vital

d) RemoveDupes+nums = 84
Q84 Build the Spider Web - Please add crumbs above in new complete graphic. Organized and in order. Critical for understanding and review. Spider web.
Timestamp encodes Mar 10th.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Asia plunges, European & US futures collapse as panicked investors seek safe haven from perfect storm ravaging markets
RT

What is the safe haven with a pandemic and crashing oil prices? I doubt there is one. I'm sure Russia is getting walloped by the Oil.

This is getting crazy. Somebody must be profiting from all of this, who?
edit on 8-3-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Worth the read:

The Emperor’s New Virus: China, 5G, and the Wuhan Coronavirus

emfrefugee.blogspot.com...

VERY INTERESTING!

This is a nice snapshot of this link IAMTAT gave us to peruse.

Wuhan: One of the Initial Cities Trialing 5G
In fact, Wuhan was one of the initial 16 cities selected to trial 5G back in 2018.

China Unicom will begin testing 5G network in 16 cities including Beijing, Tianjin, Qingdao, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Guiyang, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Fuzhou, Zhengzhou, and Shenyang.

China Mobile will conduct external field test and set up more than a hundred 5G base stations in each of the following five cities: Hangzhou, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Suzhou, and Wuhan.[22]

From the article, “Wuhan 5G Industry Development: Five-Chain Coordination, Three-Wheel Drive,” (武汉5G产业发展:五链统筹 三轮驱动),[23] (written in Chinese) published October 11th, 2019, it becomes clear that Wuhan was in a race with other Chinese cities to position itself at the forefront of 5G technology, and with approximately 10,000 5G antennas, is probably one of — if not the most — 5G-radiated city in China:

I have friend who's parents are from Hangzhou and so far they are safe. They live in Atlanta and told me two cases there now. The 5G connection is the key at this point for us to be verifying and there are others paying attention that are poo pooing this connection some are the Scientist I associate. My initial reaction in our office has been mixed. The younger people are more willing to consider this possible.

The Scientific American article on pumping the brakes has been shared and not lost at all for what that is worth. Truly it won't matter a bit, we are just a bunch of nobodies anyway.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I believe Russia has announced that they're dropping Saudi oil and are going to buy American oil instead. As a response, Saudi Arabia has announced they are going to flood the market with 12,000,000 barrels per day, tanking the price of oil.

Congress wanting to lay low awhile, eh? In the back of my mind I've been waiting to see these guys try and get out of town for awhile.

Panic in DC.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This CLIP is Kamala's sales pitch for VP. It is BEYOND sad.

(I'm not going to point to the "you guys" garbage phrase)

First, it is taken in portrait.

Second, she has taken in against her prison cell wall (not even in the yard).

Third, she has no idea what she intends to say.

Fourth, she is INHALING as she is speaking = stress, lies and more, and looking off camera.

Lastly, she has no idea that, "Nothing Can Stop What's Coming..."

If you notice she shakes her head no every time she mentions her support. People that read body Language would also say this points to not believing what they are saying or lying. She really was pretty breathless no doubt

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
dailycaller.com...

The Most Important Election Ever — Since The Last One

He points out many things that people think will happen but never do. Will be interesting to see if the script actually changes this year...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Trust the situation is well in hand.

GUNS AND EYEBALLS

Cheers

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

They were probably writing Corey because she had just released this video below with a lot of proofs of why you shouldn't be panicking. The people panicking are just causing more needless problem than there has to be.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Lol, I already asked him about it in the comments on one of his videos, he said all in good time. He is the one that was enunciating it as Vettin.

I have spoken with him a bit in Private on Twit. I may ask him again in private. Im basically just watching for now. Im basically indifferent.
For the record he hasnt claimed to be Q. Just more or less that he works with the same people.

edit on 3/9/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200309001D

First POTUS Retweet of the day at 00:07:31 AM:

Surgeon General Jerome Adams used his comments to downplay the risk of coronavirus to the president t.co...

1) IntaDelta = 07:24
Q724 "The Hunt For" Dropped
Timestamp encodes Mar 9th and 11th

Q7 Hillary/Obama Emailgate

Q507 DEFCON 1 Stringer/Marker - Graphic correlations a must
Timestamp encodes Mar 9th, 10th and 11th

Q1707 McCain Linked to Carter Page FISA - when did he visit UK?

3) Caps only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = 58
Q58 Muslim Brotherhood (Continued)

b) RemoveDupes = 56
Q56 Huma Abedin & Muslim Brotherhood

c) Base+nums = 75
Q75 By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place.
Timestamp encodes Mar 9th and 10th

d) RemoveDupes+nums = 73
Q73 POTUS Twitter Attack
Timestamp encodes Mar 8th

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
DECODE ID 24RSH200309002D

Second POTUS tweet of the day at 00:25:11 AM:

There are no mixed messages only political weaponization by people like you and your brother Fredo! t.co...

1) IntraDelta of
Q2514 Enjoy the Show: Clinton Foundation Whistleblower on Monday
Chan post number encodes Mar 9th.
Timestamp encodes Mar 10th and 11th.

Q25 We Don't Say His Name - Proof to begin 11.3

Q525 Airport Power Outages & Flight Re-routes

Q1225 POTUS Tweets "Wendy" & "Maggie" (Marker)
Timestamp encodes Mar 9th, 10th and 11th.

Q1725 Warning to UK re: Redacted FISA + DNC Server

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = 56
Q56 Huma Abedin & Muslim Brotherhood

b) RemoveDupes = 40
Q40 Donald J Trump 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......
Timestamp encodes Mar 9th (twice), 10th (twice).

c) Base+nums = 60
Q60 You can count the people who have the full picture on two hands. Of those (less than 10 people) only three are non-military.
Timestamp encodes Mar 9th (twice), 10th and 11th.

d) RemoveDupes+nums = 44
Q44 Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.
Timestamp encodes Mar 9th and 10th.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck
I dont know which side of Southern FLA you are on, but Broward County has 2 now out of 18 tested with it. It does seem to be popping up more now here in Fla. Is your business in the public service? Restaurant or similar? That could be hard.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATES - Tweets up to Mar 9th, 00:25:11 AM

Q V16.92 20200308 to 3890 incl. DECODE tools

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I didn't see this while I was catching up, but we had a pretty big arrest yesterday.

ED arrests Yes Bank founder Rana Kapoor after 20 hour raid of residence

Link to Arrest Article

The Enforcement Directorate (ED) on Sunday arrested Yes Bank founder Rana Kapoor under money laundering charges, according to multiple reports. Kapoor was placed under arrest around 3am under the provision of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) as he was allegedly not cooperating in the probe.

The central agency is probing Kapoor's role in connection with the disbursal of a loan to a corporate entity and the subsequent alleged kickbacks reportedly received in his wife's accounts. The case against Kapoor also has links with the DHFL probe as the loans lent by the bank to the company allegedly turned NPAs, according to reports. Other alleged irregularities are also under the agency's scanner.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Am I the only one who didn't know that Erik Prince is Betsy Devos' brother?

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join