It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

U.S. Senator Ted Cruz says he will be staying home this week after a person he had a brief interaction with at CPAC tested positive for coronavirus

Twitter

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Has it been brought up that "Suicide Weekend" might have something to do with SA and the oil markets this weekend?
www.reuters.com...

edit on 8-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

It appears as if the Oil markets just committed suicide this weekend.
Tomorrow will be nasty on Wall Street.
edit on 8-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

IMO, Miles who is an exiled Chinese billionaire, is also a high octane Disinfo propagandist and somewhat of a mystery man in the media...Chinese kool-aid style. An enemy of my enemy is my friend.

How a renegade Chinese billionaire became a center of D.C. intrigue

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

His YT channel only 'appeared' last week!

I like him, too, but...

He joined YT in 2014, and posted his first video a year ago.

He claims to be Q....but "no outside comms", right?

...and says the House of Wettin controls everything...

House of Wettin, as in the World Governing Council?

@onehuman, waiting for your input.....

edit on 8-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

OH, okay, ETMN, first I come across the dude....

If he's a crank, then why is Bannon giving him airtime?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Saw that...... We have to be very close to GO Time!

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

No worries. Just my opinion. He has a deep grudge against the CCP and so Bannon is just using him as a tool. I seriously doubt Bannon believes some of the stuff he's been dishing out but doesn't matter. More fuel for the storm on the CCP. I wouldn't be surprised after Nov this guy will disappear and/or be deported back to China.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cherokeetroy

And the president retweeted it 17 hours after the original tweet.

mobile.twitter.com...

Just a coincidence..... Whatever that means.

Lol

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
A few tweets and drops on OIL and Saudi Arabia.

DJT Tweets might fit. FED and SA...

Q#299

Oil Tech Sex/Children
SA Controls (assigned) US / UK
Politicians / Tech Co's (primary)
Soros

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Such enthusiasm Kamala! It's a wonder more people didn't like your whiny voice with that deadpan face to go with it.

I still can't understand how she was even marginally successful as a politician.

Wait till her role is Jussie Smolet's case gets exposed. Hopefully she will be the VP nominee before that is unleashed.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: crankyoldman

Such enthusiasm Kamala! It's a wonder more people didn't like your whiny voice with that deadpan face to go with it.

I still can't understand how she was even marginally successful as a politician.

Wait till her role is Jussie Smolet's case gets exposed. Hopefully she will be the VP nominee before that is unleashed.

She's a mystery.

She spent 9 months away from work in one of the largest economies in the world and she was never going to be chosen by the DNC. Never. That's pretty much negligence in any company.

That you can run for another office while in office is a huge error in government.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

We have received multiple reports in the past few days including a report yesterday from a senior figure of PRI political party operatives in Mexico being told to prepare for Hillary Clinton to enter the 2020 U.S. Presidential campaigns.

Twitter

- not sure after the “server” scandal she is eligible for a security clearance high enough to be in White House in any capacity. She may not have went to jail but FBI confirmed her violations.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Gleeful CNN just said the Dow futures show a sell off of 1000 points at least tomorrow

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Gleeful CNN just said the Dow futures show a sell off of 1000 points at least tomorrow

Gonna be a scary day.
Hang on everyone.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Prince Andrew hires ‘formidable’ lawyer amid FBI probe into Jeffrey Epstein links

The 60-year-old royal’s legal team is led by Clare Montgomery, one of the UK’s leading extradition lawyers who has represented world leaders, including former dictator Augusto Pinochet, the Telegraph says. Montgomery charges $1,300-an-hour and has been described as “the most formidable member of the bar,” the Telegraph said, referring to a chamber of the British legal system.

This is STAGGERING if one really puts thought into this. In what world prior to The Great Awakening does this happen? None, because his JE involvement was the worst kept secret ever and he Randy Andied On after JE got his work release deal.

Consider how far this one has fallen in the last year, and by association, how far this Royal thing has. It is a fascinating thing that I don't think folks who are not Anons really grasp. A Royal without a job or money from mommy has hired the most expensive lawyer in his world to keep him from speaking to the FBI or worse.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

One thing is for sure. If the ship has to sail through a storm, I, for one, want THIS president at the helm. Attention on deck and at the ready.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

originally posted by: booyakasha
I don't know if this has been posted yet but i think this kid is legit.

He just gave a death threat to Hillary Clinton over a youtube video.

Claims to be part of the DIA and the q team. You gotta watch his stuff i get a sigh of relief listening to him.

WOW! This guy is DEFINTELY for Real! He explains how he was in a military family and was 'recruited' by the DIA when he was 17yo. Makes complete sense to me and if he's lying I'm Bill Clinton!

His YT channel only 'appeared' last week! Butjust watch this video of his and it "says It ALL"

this guy is feeling like I am right now, happy that The Plan has worked

p.s. and here is where he explains that he's making these videos Under Orders, not becoz he wants to! I think it's becoz the virus etc is the "beginning of the end" of a range of things Negatively affecting this world and it's people

Be careful who you follow
Use logic

On a personal note
Have you prepared?
Worldwide
Do not fear
Patriots are in Control

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am so confused by the timeline shift. The entire world of pandemic stock up items was Bread and Milk for decades.

Now evidently it is TP and water. What did I miss?

WTH?

Daily reminder - sadly this list does not include Jen Moore and I'm sure many others.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

DW!

Don't be a stranger, stranger.

[that kid reminds of the first ETS Twit character]

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join