It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Speaking of flashbacks...

Patriot Act: ‘Normalizing The U.S. Government’s Mass Surveillance Powers’
As the American public is fixated on the, "impeachment" hearings, Congress silently extends the Shadow Government surveillance powers in the Patriot Act which was set to expire Dec 15, 2019.

Largely due to the continuous noise from television news’ talking heads, most Americans have been lulled into thinking that the pressing issues are voting in the next election, but the real issue is simply this: the freedoms in the Bill of Rights are being eviscerated.

Yet as long as government agencies are allowed to make a mockery of the very laws intended to limit their reach, curtail their activities, and guard against the very abuses to which we are being subjected on a daily basis, our individual freedoms will continue to be eviscerated so that the government’s powers can be expanded, the Constitution be damned.

The 9/11 Patriot Act is has been the current implementation of COG and being used as coup apparatus against Trump. We are still under the 9/11 Emergency Powers and this is how they got COG enacted back in the 80s. The Patriot Act, secret comms infrastructure network, Raven Rock complex, Underground bases, etc is all part of COG activity.

PATRIOT Act was written and ready to go and PNAC just needed their “new Pearl Harbor event” (from 2002) to roll it out. Obviously everything we’re told about 9/11 is a lie.

These Emergency Powers need to be lifted but every year since Bush put them into effect when they renew the NDAA these Powers are included and Bush, Obama and Trump has signed off on it!! Aside from the largest NDAA in history and that's only money on the surface that we can see, audited; which does NOT include Black (hole) budget money.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, odd that DJT writes "is" (instead of "was"), almost as if JoeBama were still in office.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Q3891

Q3892

Mar 9 2020 12:08:14 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Silent running is a tactic used when….
Q

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thai, Indie, Laotian, I like them all! I have my own Yum yum sauce and some Jasmine rice in the pantry now! I still like my Orange Shrimp at the local China Star!

Jasmine rice..... ahhhh. Lots of Kleenex. My allergies need some spicy Thai food. I am not an iron gut like you however. I asked to get some Pad Thai a native heat as I thought I was tougher than a few Thai peppers. But three bites in my mouth was numb. The fire was going away but so were my taste buds. I won't make that mistake again.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I eat out at Asian restaurants 4 or 5 times a week, so I have a feel for how busy they are at different times.

I never noticed a slowdown until tonight. Either way, I'm already exposed to most biological species, as well as the cure: molten hot Thai spices that could wipe out an entire village of senior citizens.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: brewtiger

The gold standard is not coming back.

That ship sailed a long time ago.

Do you know what ship sailed a long time ago? The U. S. dollar

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

care, odd that DJT writes "is" (instead of "was"), almost as if JoeBama were still in office.

Cheers

It's like he did a quick copy paste from an old pre 2017 tweet.

link   
Huge smile on my face now... this timeline is priceless!

I just had a text message from my 83 yr old mother, who can't type well at the best of times...

The text read: QqQ

I rang her up to find that she just typed something wrong and tried to hit back space to delete but hit send instead.

edit on 9-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Q Drop 3012....

Stand Ready
Be Prepared

RIG FOR RED MEANS WHAT?

Line Of Departure crossed

SEMPER FIDELIS

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

It's not the first time Q has said to be rigged for red. But it is the first time I have seen the wording... line of departure crossed. What does that mean?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Looks like two eyes and a nose. She is trying to tell you EYES ON.

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3891

Q3892

twitter.com...📁
Q

Didn't Q post these 17 Hrs after POTUS retweeted Scavino 17 hrs later?

link   

Does that mean it’s gonna get dark. Rig for red = Night time operation in submarine.

Pain is coming...violence?
edit on 9-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Q3891

Q3892

twitter.com...📁
Q

Yes President Trump retweeted Dan scavino 17 hours later. It was pointed out in this thread two days ago. What are you sensing?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Austin Steinbart
29 years old

Claim # 1 ~ Skip to 0:26; listen to 0:33; where, he claims he was ordered to make his videos by Q+ and the DIA.

Claim # 2 ~ Skip to 0:48; listen to 0:55; where, he asks us to think about the fact that he has openly made "death threats" against foreign leader on YouTube "without getting censored". How could he get away with that if he were a LARP? That is the implied question: If he were just a LARP, he would be censored. That's what he wants us to think. To be fair, I haven't yet found the video where he makes those threats but, I'll take if at face value that they can be found - it's just a matter of going through the videos one by one, as laborious as that might sound. Anyway....where was I?

Ah, yes, Claim # 3 ~ Skip to 0:56; listen to 1:16; where, he puts a picture up on his screen supposedly showing the servers at Luke AFB, and asks us to think about how just some ordinary guy like him could have taken that picture unless he first had access clearance. Thus, his claim is that he has access to military installations - at least, to Luke AFB.

The video ends with him standing in some sort of computer room holding up a sign that says, 'SECURE ROOM'.

Claim # 4, then, would be that he has high-level access to military servers?

All of this is very strange. Here, have a look for yourself, if you want.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
@ffe

show the downturn is very close.

I went out on a limb and said this thing would be over by early March. We have no true numbers just "reported" numbers from some mystery place, but I stand by my contention.

I admit I fully missed the fanning of the panic flames part of this. Honestly the abject stupidity being exhibited is surreal. Not only did I NOT see that manifesting, I am truly stupefied.

The white hat usage is pretty ingenious though.

March Madness Continues - (possibly without the basketball tournament)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Q3891

Q3892

twitter.com...📁
Q

Yes President Trump retweeted Dan scavino 17 hours later. It was pointed out in this thread two days ago. What are you sensing?

My math fuzzy...but it looks like Q returned today ANOTHER 17 hrs after Trump tweeted Scavino.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Q could be telling us what he's been doing the last 13 days.

You have to look back at the last time he said rig for red and Silent Running. Maybe events that were occurring about that time would provide a clue.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Q3891

Q3892

twitter.com...📁
Q

My math fuzzy...but it looks like Q returned today ANOTHER 17 hrs after Trump tweeted Scavino.

Could be. I'm going to stay tuned to #Qanon Twitter to see what develops today. That is a really good source for quick information.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

www.merriam-webster.com...

It's a military term.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic
Thank you. I read about several military units being mobilized yesterday. Apparently they were crossing the line of departure then.

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join