It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT
Gleeful CNN just said the Dow futures show a sell off of 1000 points at least tomorrow

Gonna be a scary day.
Hang on everyone.

On another note for Goldbugs, gold broke 1700 but has settled back to 1698.

Going to be an interesting day tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT
Gleeful CNN just said the Dow futures show a sell off of 1000 points at least tomorrow

Gonna be a scary day.
Hang on everyone.

Buckle up! Fingers crossed hoping this is it

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

He calls himself "Baby Q" and says he's pretty much been forced to do what he's done for the past 12yrs ... including these tapes

He suggests it's almost due to his direct connection with "the house of death" --- IDK how I missed the Wettin comment, but you heard what he said, "Q = quantum computer" ?

But IMHO this 'corona virus' thing is an 'end play' move to literally "stop the world" so that certain people can be 'extracted' from wherever they are with minimal resistance

and the fact he admits it's all being funded by large scale drug trafficking BUT IT they're going to be completely honest, then they have to be completely honest"

The Statement given to the queen of Denmark that she has 30 days from the date of the video to respond "or else"
is not something the 'average YouTuber" can get away with, let alone Not have the vids taken down,

'splain that to me? Also which vid had the house of wettin reference in it?

cheeers mate

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
How come silver is not following Gold? Silver usually follows gold. Gold is up 1.3% but Silver is down 1%..

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Stand Ready
Be Prepared
Stay Vigilant

Can you feel it in the Air?

Watch our borders
Watch the sanctuary cities

Will do best to post again soon.

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT’S HAPPENING
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT’S COMING
NOTHING

SEMPER FIDELIS

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I think I've found something important on POTUS retweet of Dan Scavino's tweet - please help expand the theory:

Who knows what this means, but it sounds good to me!

This ties in D5, 5by5 and FREQUENCIES - either in relation to our DNA or to CORONAVIRUS!

1) Note "Who knows what this means"...
This means the World Health Organisation (WHO) knows what this means!

2) There are 4 strings on a violin = 4 proteins that make up DNA (A, C, G, T),

3) Violins are tuned in perfect FIFTHs - from How to Tune the Violin:

The violin has four strings which are tuned in fifths. The scientific pitch of the strings from lowest to highest is: G3, D4, A4, and E5. The violin is tuned in perfect fifths - each string is tuned an interval of a perfect fifth from the string (or strings) next to it.

a) a perfect fifth from the string next to it says to me HARMONIC FREQUENCIES...
It also literally means 5 by 5!

b) The notes are G3, D4, A4, and E5 - what happens if you change D4 or E5 to D5?

4) If you take the 4 notes; G3, A4, D4 and E5 as metaphors for the 4 proteins in DNA; A, C, G, T then the above note change would be a DNA protein change on one of the 4, triggered by a harmonic frequency/vibration change?

This would best be applied by WIFI?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Whoa... 22 hours, 11 mins from previous post Warrior!

Post added to archive in spreadsheet.

SBS = Special Boat Service = UK special forces?
RPV = Remotely Pilotted Vehicle?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

BREAKING from me & @AlexNBCNews: Members of Congress are becoming increasingly anxious about coronavirus and there is growing pressure on leadership to take steps to protect lawmakers — even potentially recessing for a period of weeks, according to two Democratic sources

Multiple sources tell NBC News anxiety is on the rise among lawmakers as more cases are reported and the disease spreads Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, announced late Sunday he will self-quarantine after shaking hands with a CPAC attendee who is now hospitalized with COVID19.

And Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., is also self-quarantining after close contact with the CPAC attendee, as are several members of his senior staff. Gosar is closing his Washington office for the week. “Members are very nervous,” a senior Democratic leadership aide said.

Twitter

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
How come silver is not following Gold? Silver usually follows gold. Gold is up 1.3% but Silver is down 1%..

No idea. Silver has been strange for a few years now. Manipulation likely. When gold gets too pricey silver may make a comeback. It went up with gold a few weeks ago then dropped back disproportionately to gold.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Sounds like POTUS was doing a fake out with reply to Dan Scavino post.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Stand Ready
Be Prepared
Stay Vigilant

Can you feel it in the Air?

Watch our borders
Watch the sanctuary cities

Will do best to post again soon.

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT’S HAPPENING
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT’S COMING
NOTHING

SEMPER FIDELIS

Drop the hammer. Always check six.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hope they cancel the Dem convention. I don't want those parasites in my town.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, I think I've found something important on POTUS retweet of Dan Scavino's tweet - please help expand the theory:

Who knows what this means, but it sounds good to me!

This ties in D5, 5by5 and FREQUENCIES - either in relation to our DNA or to CORONAVIRUS!

1) Note "Who knows what this means"...
This means the World Health Organisation (WHO) knows what this means!

2) There are 4 strings on a violin = 4 proteins that make up DNA (A, C, G, T),

3) Violins are tuned in perfect FIFTHs - from How to Tune the Violin:

The violin has four strings which are tuned in fifths. The scientific pitch of the strings from lowest to highest is: G3, D4, A4, and E5. The violin is tuned in perfect fifths - each string is tuned an interval of a perfect fifth from the string (or strings) next to it.

a) a perfect fifth from the string next to it says to me HARMONIC FREQUENCIES...
It also literally means 5 by 5!

b) The notes are G3, D4, A4, and E5 - what happens if you change D4 or E5 to D5?

4) If you take the 4 notes; G3, A4, D4 and E5 as metaphors for the 4 proteins in DNA; A, C, G, T then the above note change would be a DNA protein change on one of the 4, triggered by a harmonic frequency/vibration change?

This would best be applied by WIFI?

Interesting take. 5th=5th Density (not dimension) and "sound" for most would reference vibrations or vibrational rate - tuning.

This seQuence is definitely deep in both physical and non physical. I would argue much of the stress folks feel is this and not so much the corona-beer problem.

Your post did get me thinking, what is the gamatria for "Nothing Can Stop What's Coming?"

Interesting numbers: 1927, 336, 2016

Drop 2016

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7

Severe manipulation. Look into JP Morgan/Silver - what happened to J. Dimon this week?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Market was at 18,000 before 2016 election.

Currently at 25,800... up 43%
Record high 29,500....up 63%

Now, imagine if HRC had won in 2016. Where would the market be when this Corona hit? ouch

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Asia plunges, European & US futures collapse as panicked investors seek safe haven from perfect storm ravaging markets
RT

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Learn more about the Circle of Fifths.

A secret chord, that David played and it pleased the Lord.... it goes like this the fourth the fifth the.....

Edit: added song
edit on 8-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

“After being best friends for 17 years, these two women just found out they're actually sisters”

Beyond the 17, there are other numbers in this article that stick out: 3, 11, 15...

And the whole article reads strange to me. Not sure if there is a message in here or not...
edit on 8-3-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: pavil
Very interesting tweet by Dan Scavino here:

Sounds like Warrior might have got his orders........

Has this tweet been deleted?

I saw this tweet reposted by non-Q people on FB today.

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join