It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton: Right still winning the message war

Hillary Clinton scornfully praised the “right-wing echo chamber“ for its skill in using Facebook and other media to dominate America’s political conversation and prop up President Donald Trump.

“I begrudgingly give them a lot of credit because they are shaping a narrative that is part of the messaging around Trump’s reelection, around people who challenge Trump, changing the subject all of the time,”...

She added: “They know how to deliver those stories through the algorithms into the feeds of millions and millions of people.”

ETA:

twitter.com...

James Woods
‏Verified account @RealJamesWoods

The progression of Biden’s onset dementia is more evident by the week. It is clear whoever the vice-presidential pick is will be president within months of the election. So, remember, Republicans, whoever the Democrat VP pick is will be your #POTUS, if you don’t vote in November!
twitter.com...
edit on 8-3-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Doesn't China show that the Corona Virus is good for the environment? By people having it the air gets cleaned up, so shouldn't Kerry just pass on the hand shacking and instead insist on face licking?

Though if he really was being concerned he could have just refunded everyone their money back and gave the conference virtually in stead of getting 2000 possible cases spreaded. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

She HAS to blame somebody or something for DJT's popularity.

She just can't accept or see that the American people love what this president is doing, how hard he is working for us, and the results of those efforts. We actually LIKE the man and we get him.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yep, no doubt but her last bullet point regarding "algorithms" is curious coming from her. The obvious meaning and perhaps another hidden meaning or signal. Nobody really knows what goes through that wicked mind.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

She doesn't even realize how she's insulting millions and millions of people.

She still thinks we're unable to think for ourselves. She reasons that it must be an algorithm that feeds us a narrative that, in turn, creates a big basket of deplorables. She's the idiot.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

John Kerry said this morning that he's going to ask all 2000 attendees at his climate conference today to Not Shake Hands or cough or sneeze. That was pretty ridiculous also.

They better not cheer or clap either.....

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm waiting for a headline... "Unknown person robs bank by yelling 'I have the coronavirus' then sneezes causing instant panic..." everyone ran for the doors and nobody hit the panic button.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
DJT retweets Dan Scavino

Who knows what this means, but it sounds good to me!

edit on 8-3-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

edit on 8/3/2020 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

If the country elects Bernie Sanders coronavirus vaccine research will grind to a halt.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

And the president retweeted it 17 hours after the original tweet.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My goodness.
Truly the maestro of trolling and memes.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: crankyoldman

My goodness.
Truly the maestro of trolling and memes.

He's talking about our invite to a special White House dinner - right?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I don't follow SGT but, I do occasionally peruse its reportage on YT.

#1 in this thread:My friend @CoreysDigs just emailed, she wanted me to know that people have been contacting her accusing me and others in the truth media space of "fear mongering" for reporting about Covid-19. Here's my response, please read it...— SGTreport (@SGTreport) March 8, 2020

I think SGT, a conservative alt-media service, needs our support. If SGT is a friend of CoreysDigs, then SGT is my friend, too.

Bonus: Here's a comment in SGT's thread that I think is pretty noteworthy: Miles Guo has hinted the possibility for the CCP to use mass bio weapon to suppress Hong Kong protest last September, as he heard from a informant of his that former chairman of the CCP Jiang ze min said “something unprecedented would happen in Hong Kong. t.co...— gnim (@mingmin456) March 8, 2020

Here's the article referred to: Link Worth a Looksee

Is China mad at Trump for putting it into an economic vice? Would China (with help from the Dems) do anything to get Trump out in November, including the release of a virus into the larger world in order to create fear and panic, and to cause an economic collapse, a black swan event that could take Trump out, as Nancy Pelosi had announced, "He will not be President again in November, one way or another"?

I remember a few months back, some Democrat hack had encouraged an economic collapse as a solution to get Trump out of office. Is this whole thing a Dem-ChiCom collusion?

edit on 8-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
March 8, 1495 - John of God or Brothers Hospitallers of Saint John of God founded by a Portuguese soldier turned health-care worker in Spain.

March 8, 2014 – Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, carrying a total of 239 people, disappears en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

This was MH17, shot down 131 days later over Ukraine on July 17, 2014.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

That wouldn't surprise me at all (your last paragraph). They're so BAMN that they probably think, "who is it going to kill?...a bunch of old people and people who are sick and weak anyway". No conscience. It reminded me of Bill Maher wanting to see the economy dive into a recession just to get Trump.

Trump's greatest strong point to get re-elected has been the phenomenal economy. If the Dems and connivers could tank it to oust our POTUS, they would do it in a heartbeat. The Silent War continues. Keep fighting the good fight.

edit on 8-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q+ Tweet

Violins = Violence ?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Bill Maher, that was the guy I was thinking of, thank you, QoS.

Sorry I wrote the post much too quickly....there's so much more to dig into!!!

Crazy times..........

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
I don't know if this has been posted yet but i think this kid is legit.

He just gave a death threat to Hillary Clinton over a youtube video.

Claims to be part of the DIA and the q team. You gotta watch his stuff i get a sigh of relief listening to him.

WOW! This guy is DEFINTELY for Real! He explains how he was in a military family and was 'recruited' by the DIA when he was 17yo. Makes complete sense to me and if he's lying I'm Bill Clinton!

His YT channel only 'appeared' last week! Butjust watch this video of his and it "says It ALL"

this guy is feeling like I am right now, happy that The Plan has worked

p.s. and here is where he explains that he's making these videos Under Orders, not becoz he wants to! I think it's becoz the virus etc is the "beginning of the end" of a range of things Negatively affecting this world and it's people
edit on 8-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join