It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
HRC IS TELLING SECRETS ON CANDIDATES.

I don't think this got any attention from Anons and I believe it should have.

Yes this clip is stomach churning, but it reveals something key.

Previously we looked at The Stage is Set HERE which points to HRC coming into the race.

So how does the clip fit with our timeline? If you watch the clip she tells a "secret" about each candidate. The comms should be obscenely obvious - she has secrets she'll reveal.

She only reveals the name behind ONE secret ------ Joe BIDEN. And it is a story from within the OVAL OFFICE with renOgade present. The comms should be obscenely obvious.

Is this what she knows...?

She's in.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
oops!
edit on 7-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: oops!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

originally posted by: cherokeetroy A screenshot of an anon post made on 8kun dated Feb. 17 I don't pay much attention to predictions concerning specific dates but...this sounds so promising:

"Based on upcoming Deltas: (Delta or 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment is one of the U.S. special missions units primarily focused on counter-terrorism).

March 16: Local events cancelled because of Corona Virus

March 23: US will go into quarantine for three weeks and shortly after Martial Law will be declared. The Corona Virus was a White House Op and not a real threat

March 30: US Return to Gold Standard

April 12: First arrest predicted by Q: BHO (Bill, Hillary, Obama?), Social Media significantly disrupted. Afterwards, a waterfall of arrests

July 2020: Full Disclosure"

this is exactly what I surmised from my pov of the way things were playing out And "expanding my mind" to explain what I was seeing/the virus and the reaction? And I came up with Exactly these events in almost the same order too! My post is on pge 161 or 163 of this bread. lol "told ya!"

Go Big on the Q!

wow!

edit on 7-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: too Q

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Late this afternoon, testing at the Public Health Lab at the DC Department of Forensic Sciences yielded its first presumptive positive coronavirus (COVID-19) case. Join me live at 7:30 p.m. for a briefing at the John A. Wilson Building.

Twitter

First case reported in DC. Think this will disrupt politics?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sickening really. She seems like she doesn't have a care in the world and everything is just hunky-dory, smooth and copasetic.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Fox is reporting that an attendee at CPAC tested positive for CV.

www.foxnews.com...

I wonder if CV can be used as an excuse by some governors to shut down the massive Trump rallies that are sure to be upcoming.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Unconfirmed reports circulating that the King of Saudi Arabia has died.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 7-3-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Did you notice the PIER 17 to the side of her right shoulder. It almost looks like the camera intentionally included it. Maybe it's a message to Q.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

We stand on guard, not on god, lol!

MY embarrassment. I obviously don't know the words. Forgive my ignorance. I love the Canadians I know and would think most of you are logical and fun to hang around.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
So did somone catch the CV-19 new cases in China was down to 99 for Saturday the first time a daily total was less than 100 since Jan 18 or about 50 days. That is a good sign but it is not over.

www.scmp.com...

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Instead of relying on specific dates, I'm focusing more on the sequence of events. What really got my attention was the date this was posted (Feb 17 according to the screenshot). I don't know when the coronavirus was first mentioned in this thread but I don't think it was during that part of Feb. What was specified in those predictions correlates pretty closely to where we are now. I hope they do turn out to be booms

edit on 7-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Please read This:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 06:08 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Sillyolme

Thank you , I know.................Deeper searching spells out more about present Threats, but I have no intention of finding and spilling the beans.......

www.differencebetween.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 06:12 PM
    link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
    HRC IS TELLING SECRETS ON CANDIDATES.

I don't think this got any attention from Anons and I believe it should have.

Yes this clip is stomach churning, but it reveals something key.

Previously we looked at The Stage is Set HERE which points to HRC coming into the race.

So how does the clip fit with our timeline? If you watch the clip she tells a "secret" about each candidate. The comms should be obscenely obvious - she has secrets she'll reveal.

She only reveals the name behind ONE secret ------ Joe BIDEN. And it is a story from within the OVAL OFFICE with renOgade present. The comms should be obscenely obvious.

Is this what she knows...?

She's in.

its a close call for who is more full of sh1t , agenda driven, or annoying in that clip.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:08 PM
    link   
    DECODE ID 24RSH200307002D

Odd that there have only been TWO POTUS tweets today, 1 at 07:12:19 and one at 07:12:41!

Yesterday there were 25 = 5by5 = Eyes ON tweets!

Note the bolded time above of 07:12 = 7/3 = Mar 7th = today!

So what does TWO tweets mean? I've been reviewing the tweet totals per day and I think it's the penultimate step in a countdown:

Q365 partial...

Darkness.
    Learn double meanings.
    SHUTDOWN.
    Q/POTUS-1
    Q/POTUS-2
    Q/POTUS-3
    Q/POTUS-4 [10]
    Q/POTUS-5

“Special Place”
    Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
    Coincidence or message?
    “The Great Awakening”
    POTUS today.
    Unlock?

POTUS tweet totals:

Jan 21, 2020 = 5,
    Feb 13, 2020 = [10] instead of 4... Feb 13, 2020 = 2+4+4 = 10,
    Feb 16, 2020 = 3,
    Mar 07, 2020 = 2,
    ???? ???, ?????? = 1?

Jan 21 > Feb 13 = 23 days
    Feb 13 > Feb 16 > Mar 07 = 3+20 = 23 days.

That's 23 difference in 2 different ways... maybe the 1 marker is 23 hours later? At 06:12 on Mar 8th, tomorrow?

Separate following posts coming to decode each of the 2 tweets today.
    edit on 7-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:17 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.ph.ucla.edu...

10:1 2021, is gonna be the big - don't need it - sort of Storm.........
    All carefully planned ............. Says the Pink Panther (Grin).

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:19 PM
    link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
    a reply to: SouthernGift

LOL. No. I didn't mean she was breast feeding in that Halloween suit but she might be in that phase. My ex many years back looked very similar for several weeks.

Just jerking y’alls legs!!! I’m with TAT that it’s the Costco snacks, if we’re taking bets.

I am wondering what is really in the works right now cause it feels massive.....

Ok, SG. On the bright side it's all good we can find still find some humor in it all. It's about the only thing I have left that keeps me somewhat sane these days. Speakin of Costco snacks... I'm hungry again. Back when my kids were still living at home we'd spend $400 a week at Costco on top of the grocery store. Our kitchen was like a restaurant that never closed.

Yep, I'm wondering too and agree with ya it does feel massive... whatever it may be. Buckle up, might be a rough, roller-coaster ride of a summer.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:26 PM
    link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Did you notice the PIER 17 to the side of her right shoulder. It almost looks like the camera intentionally included it. Maybe it's a message to Q.

Good catch QOS.

I would not a message to, but a message from.

Actors playing their parts per script.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:38 PM
    link   
    Back on page 166, so sorry if already posted... but saw they changed the rules again so Gabbard can’t qualify.

If Bernie were truly outraged over being left out in 2016, he would say something. But it’s all a show.

www.nydailynews.com...
    edit on 7-3-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: Forgot the link

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:40 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sufi, are you of the opinion that the last step of the countdown will be a day with only a single tweet?

If so, could we expect it to be, "my fellow Americans, the storm is upon us?"

Great work on identifying the 10 days of darkness too, btw. You and IAMTAT, I believe if was. That appears to be a dead ringer. Which would put Q's return tonight/tomorrow sometime.

Saudi Arabia has closed their borders entirely. It is looking more and more like King Salman has died. I saw lots of Twitter chatter suggesting big stuff underway. This lines up with the 10 days darkness tweet precisely.

I guess we could expect the drops to come fast tonight or tomorrow morning.

all. Godspeed.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:08 PM
    link   
    a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Yes PFS! ... 1 tweet because then POTUS will move to the Emergency Alert System?

Could be "My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us..." but I thought we expected that on a Friday, though that could be disinfo?

I can't see any nearby friday giving a 23 difference from Mar 7th...

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join