It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

- Trump is the POTUS
- Dems have hoaxed themselves out of the 2020 race
- Dems may have hoaxed themselves out of the House
- Dems are left with Biden & Sanders... no cute nicknames or memes needed... everyone knows what’s up with those two.
- Trump supporters and Trump tolerate’rs know what is at stake.

Keep in mind; at the most, Trump is POTUS for 8 years. Other than SCOTUS and Fed judges, everything he’s doing can be undone with the next Dem POTUS. Why so much hate and drama? Why the coup? Why fake news? Why burn almost all political capital?

The Party of Hate has shown their true colors and its cost them dearly.

What’s next? Who is the hate aimed at in 2024?

Pence
Trump Jr
Haley
Gowdy
Jordan
Meadows

Who do the Dems trot out in 2024. They had 3 years to prep for 2020 and they end up with the 2 old guys from the Muppets?

Why? Single most hated GOP POTUS in history and they could only come up with a fake impeachment and Bernie/Biden.

edit on 7-3-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The Storm?

2019 Novel Coronavirus and Cytokine Storm

lab-a-porter.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Iranians are suspicious.

Civil Defense Chief: Coronavirus Likely Biological Attack against China, Iran

“A study of the consequences of the virus in terms of tolls or the extent of the epidemic and the type of media propaganda over this issue that is aimed at increasing fear and panic among people strengthens the speculations that a biological attack has been launched against China and Iran with economic goals,” General Jalali told FNA.

Same people used in multiple photos for corona claims in different cities across the world

>>33 is a prevalent number apparently.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Justoneman

Add John Deere to the list of corporate greed. You need a JD tech to repair their product.

Now is it corporate greed, or utterly stupid general consumers? Technology advances and stupid consumers don't. They ruin it for those of us who have the abilities. Most ISP's around here won't even let you edit their router settings because, and I quote, "people edit settings not knowing what they're doing and we (service) have to come back and fix it 20 minutes later." Cool and understandable, except my degree in network engineering means something in that regard. That's the only way he gave me the router login/pass.

I'm sure that same mentality applies across all consumer bases. Vehicles? Most of them are too techy these days to even have your average dealership mechanic work on them. I knew someone who worked at a Subaru/VW dealership. They had techs on reserve for VW cars only. Their general mechanics couldn't touch them. I'm sure John Deere is similar, depending on which type of John Deere you're talking about.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Bio attack with Corona Virus??? Against China? By who? The US?

- it originated at/near THEIR bio hazard lab.
- it’s killing old sick people (hardly the Chinese fighting forces)
- it squashed the pro-Trump/USA protests in Hong Kong

It certainly hasn’t benefitted the US

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

[CS] = Cytokine Storm ?

I came across that same Lancet paper and one other describing this cytokine storm occurrence with coronavirus. Since corona is a novel virus the storm will occur in everybody at varying degrees but, if one's immune system is already weak prior to catching corona it can be much worse and in some cases lethal.
The storm can also be intensified by various drugs including prior vaccines but not enough studies have been done to prove conclusively, yet.

Cytokine release syndrome (CRS), also known as an infusion reaction, is a form of systemic inflammatory response syndrome that arises as a complication of some diseases or infections, and is also an adverse effect of some monoclonal antibody drugs, as well as adoptive T-cell therapies. Severe cases have been called cytokine storms.

This can occur when the immune system is fighting pathogens, as cytokines signal immune cells such as T-cells and macrophages to travel to the site of infection. In addition, cytokines activate those cells, stimulating them to produce more cytokines.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry, I don't have the source link where I found this info-graphic. It was posted by some medical research doctor on twitter extrapolated from several published medical papers.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

If you die, you die. Why are people so frantic to hang onto this iteration?

In my case, it is because I have responsibilities to others, both human and animal.

Once those responsibilities have been fully met, then, yeah, I can go at any time. Until then, I don't think undertaking unnecessary risk is something that supports my goal of meeting the responsibilities I mentioned.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Creep Thumper

A fellow Deist!

I'm more 'panendeist' than anything else.

Panendeism is a composite of Deism and Panentheism. It holds that the universe is part of God, but not all of God, and that it operates according to natural mechanisms without the need for the intervention of a traditional God, somewhat similar to the Native American concept of the all- pervading Great Spirit.

Source: Deism - By Branch / Doctrine

Deism is very broad. I don't feel the need to compartmentalize it with more labels.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Personally, I'd just buy a different brand. No idea if farmers can do the same thing with seed. Monsanto seems to have that locked down tight.

I hate big business.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re: Cytokine Storm:

It is believed that cytokine storms were responsible for the disproportionate number of healthy young adult deaths during the 1918 influenza pandemic, which killed 50 to 100 million people.[14]

In this case, a healthy immune system may have been a liability rather than an asset. Preliminary research results from Hong Kong also indicated this as the probable reason for many deaths during the SARS epidemic in 2003.[15]

Human deaths from the bird flu H5N1 usually involve cytokine storms as well.[16]

Cytokine storm has also been implicated in hantavirus pulmonary syndrome.[17]

en.wikipedia.org...

Death from Covid-19 in younger victims (as in China and Iran) is directly associated with Level 4-Level 5 Cytokine Storms.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Coronavirus quarantine hotel collapses in China, trapping 70 people

www.foxnews.com...

China is a house of cards. It’s a huge house of cards; but house of cards none the less.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Coronavirus quarantine hotel collapses in China, trapping 70 people

www.foxnews.com...

China is a house of cards. It’s a huge house of cards; but house of cards none the less.

Their construction is notoriously bad. They have a number of empty cities because they're dangerous to inhabit due to faulty construction.

This collapse is not and should not be a surprise.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Suggesting that Cytokine Storms directly associated with 5G nations such as China:
threadreaderapp.com...

This would make Covid-19 a designer virus...with much higher mortality rates in 5G areas.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yep, a few kids unfortunately will fall victim and many from influenza. Considering I survived multiple flu strains, malaria, cholera, and 109° fever I think my immune system has strong battle armor along with that thing called mind over matter.
My younger son survived hantavirus. I call it good genetics. 😎
Well, least I hope so.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wholly freaking Geezuss!😨 "Attention Costco Shoppers, don't bother looking for loo paper..." is it Halloween already? Comicon is at Cosco now. 😷🤯👽

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Worth the read:

The Emperor’s New Virus: China, 5G, and the Wuhan Coronavirus

emfrefugee.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The Chinese aren't in a position to deny they are the source of this virus. It is common knowledge it was developed in THEIR lab in Wuhan by THEM, 400 yards from the index case.

It has components of HIV, which are not normally present in the base virus.

We can thank our favorite people, the media, for flooding the news with crap to camouflage these facts.

Personally, I believe if you are modifying such a virus with another very bad disease like HIV you are clearly weaponizing it.

We need to stick with the KISS Principle - Keep It Simple Stupid.

China made it. China needs to own it. The rest of the planet needs to hold China accountable.

I think we should use this opportunity to bring our manufacturing home.
edit on 3/7/2020 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AI KEYBOARD.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I think you might have a *point* there, especially if you blow the photo up to 400%!

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join